Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 159 of 821 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 209 259 659 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 12313
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9943

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by DennisonDean  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to this one but no response. Anyone ever had some of this?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...n/178888464501
    Goes by Ava, these are not her pics at all. Dreamed of a very nice massage that ended happily. Mentioned the FS not on the menu, but she was considering it for some extra funds. Didn't explore that too far. Sweet girl, just don't think the pics are her.

  2. #9942

    Brunette Beauty

    Reached out to this one but no response. Anyone ever had some of this?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...n/178888464501

  3. #9941

    Re: Sofia is a sweetie

    Quote Originally Posted by Chain73  [View Original Post]

    https://tryst.link/escort/sofia-665

    I was able to meet up with Sofia this time. Decent hotel on the SW side. Went with Hh for $3. Super friendly and eager to please. I hardly got a "hi" out and off we went. BBBJ and then she really wanted some DATY. Great natural rack, but was a little heavier than what the pictures lead on to. Put on the bag and finished with some K9 while holding onto to that azz. Cleaned up and laid on the bed with some nice chit chat. Said she's having positive luck with FW and will try to visit on a more frequent rotation if you're interested and missed her this time.
    Good report. I saw her ad on Tryst recently and checked her reviews on TER. Oh and not to mention her videos. LOL! She sounded like a good one. And sounds like she was! Maybe she'll make it to Indy sometime or I may have to road trip to Ft Wayne on her next visit. LOL!

  4. #9940
    [QUOTE=Chain73;6640878]https://tryst.link/escort/sofia-665

    I was able to meet up with Sofia this time. Decent hotel on the SW side. Went with Hh for $3. Super friendly and eager to please. I hardly got a "hi" out and off we went. BBBJ and then she really wanted some DATY. Great natural rack, but was a little heavier than what the pictures lead on to. Put on the bag and finished with some K9 while holding onto to that azz. Cleaned up and laid on the bed with some nice chit chat. Said she's having positive luck with FW and will try to visit on a more frequent rotation if you're interested and missed her this time.[/QUOTE
    Sounds like a good time was had by all!

  5. #9939

    Sofia is a sweetie

    https://tryst.link/escort/sofia-665

    I was able to meet up with Sofia this time. Decent hotel on the SW side. Went with Hh for $3. Super friendly and eager to please. I hardly got a "hi" out and off we went. BBBJ and then she really wanted some DATY. Great natural rack, but was a little heavier than what the pictures lead on to. Put on the bag and finished with some K9 while holding onto to that azz. Cleaned up and laid on the bed with some nice chit chat. Said she's having positive luck with FW and will try to visit on a more frequent rotation if you're interested and missed her this time.

  6. #9938
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolSharc69  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sunshine today! Had a great time. She's very nice and a great personality. Have a hell of a BBBJ and tasted amazing!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...h/545284074198
    I'm sure she was great, but it's sort of odd that her eyes are closed in every picture. What's up with that?

  7. #9937
    Quote Originally Posted by SwissLad  [View Original Post]
    She is probably visiting. And she is probably legit, but go with your gut. If you don't feel right, don't do it.

    Let us know how it turns out.
    Never do deposits. Period. Ever. And when you do and it fails, please done come back to write the horrible "I just thought I'd try. Because. You know. " post. Any sane guy here will never do deposits. Never.

  8. #9936

    Sunshine

    Saw Sunshine today! Had a great time. She's very nice and a great personality. Have a hell of a BBBJ and tasted amazing!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...h/545284074198

  9. #9935

    Defiance

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBob1956  [View Original Post]
    I'm actually originally from around that area. Defiance / Bryan and smaller towns around there are just not big enough to escape the LE's attention! I remember one that tried in Bryan, she lasted about a month before the locals caught up with her! I know of a few from our area that aren't from the Fort. They just come here because it's easier to "get lost"! You better believe the popo read this forum!
    O ya they definitely read the forums. Thanks for the info.

  10. #9934
    Quote Originally Posted by JudoChop  [View Original Post]
    She came down to 4 on our last convo. I told her no STG girl is going to get 6 LOL. I may give a shot over the weekend. She's had multiple seeking accounts too. Used to go by Maria and now she has a newer one. Personality is very bland from texting to convos on there. No wonder she couldn't get a SD.
    Yeah judging by how she responds and like you said bland personality. If 4 was agreed upon and actually got a dream I'm pretty positive it would turn out to be one of the business only rule after rule experiences. And afterwards I'd feel stupid for giving 4 for that kind of experience or even 3. Someone correct me If you've tried it out and I'll take a shot too. 4 is still high for a good looker with no personality IMO.

  11. #9933
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptivaHeat  [View Original Post]
    LOL on GP syndrome. She quoted me 400 a couple of months ago, I passed.

    Went back a week ago to do the amount but saw recent negatory reviews on her.

    Pointed out the reviews to her, she asked what they were saying, told her and her text was "I don't care what anyone thinks. ".

    Passed again.
    She came down to 4 on our last convo. I told her no STG girl is going to get 6 LOL. I may give a shot over the weekend. She's had multiple seeking accounts too. Used to go by Maria and now she has a newer one. Personality is very bland from texting to convos on there. No wonder she couldn't get a SD.

  12. #9932
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiBob  [View Original Post]
    Don't you mean messaged him? Look close at the ad.
    No Sh_t, that's what I thought too. Right there in the ad so I thought, well to each his own.

  13. #9931

    Golden Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoChop  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me 6 too. Talked to her a long time ago on Seeking and she was wanting 1 k back then. Def golden pussy syndrome. Can get way better on seeking for 600 than her too.
    LOL on GP syndrome. She quoted me 400 a couple of months ago, I passed.

    Went back a week ago to do the amount but saw recent negatory reviews on her.

    Pointed out the reviews to her, she asked what they were saying, told her and her text was "I don't care what anyone thinks. ".

    Passed again.

  14. #9930
    Quote Originally Posted by Knuckle  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever have any luck here? Checked forums nothing. You would think being a college city some action would show on the radar.
    I'm actually originally from around that area. Defiance / Bryan and smaller towns around there are just not big enough to escape the LE's attention! I remember one that tried in Bryan, she lasted about a month before the locals caught up with her! I know of a few from our area that aren't from the Fort. They just come here because it's easier to "get lost"! You better believe the popo read this forum!

  15. #9929

    Defiance Ohio

    Anyone ever have any luck here? Checked forums nothing. You would think being a college city some action would show on the radar.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape