Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 160 of 821 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 210 260 660 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 12314
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9929
    Quote Originally Posted by Knuckle  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever have any luck here? Checked forums nothing. You would think being a college city some action would show on the radar.
    I'm actually originally from around that area. Defiance / Bryan and smaller towns around there are just not big enough to escape the LE's attention! I remember one that tried in Bryan, she lasted about a month before the locals caught up with her! I know of a few from our area that aren't from the Fort. They just come here because it's easier to "get lost"! You better believe the popo read this forum!

  2. #9928

    Defiance Ohio

    Anyone ever have any luck here? Checked forums nothing. You would think being a college city some action would show on the radar.

  3. #9927
    Quote Originally Posted by MrOscar  [View Original Post]
    Messaged her and she's trying so hard for a deposit its kind of annoying and feels like a deposit scam anyone have any info? https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/464354022958.
    Don't you mean messaged him? Look close at the ad.

  4. #9926

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by MrOscar  [View Original Post]
    Messaged her and she's trying so hard for a deposit its kind of annoying and feels like a deposit scam anyone have any info? https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/464354022958.
    She is probably visiting. And she is probably legit, but go with your gut. If you don't feel right, don't do it.

    Let us know how it turns out.

  5. #9925

    Let us know if you do

    Quote Originally Posted by Knuckle  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/599076408208 Thinking on pulling the trigger any info would be appreciated.
    Also interested. Let us know if you do.

  6. #9924

    Amanda? Info?

    Messaged her and she's trying so hard for a deposit its kind of annoying and feels like a deposit scam anyone have any info? https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/464354022958.

  7. #9923

    Info

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/599076408208 Thinking on pulling the trigger any info would be appreciated.

  8. #9922
    Quote Originally Posted by DonDog  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her some questions since not much info given. One question was her rates. The only response I got was "600" I'm not playing games like that. Could drive down to Indy and see two DI girls for an hour for that much. No thanks.
    She quoted me 6 too. Talked to her a long time ago on Seeking and she was wanting 1 k back then. Def golden pussy syndrome. Can get way better on seeking for 600 than her too.

  9. #9921

    Mature

    I'm visiting the area for a few days and in search of dependable mature providers. Any recommendations? PMs ok.

  10. #9920
    Quote Originally Posted by Inc007  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Lick it than stick it? https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/707863387709.

    Thanks!
    That person definitely has why chromosomes. Been there and dashed away.

  11. #9919
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by DonDog  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her some questions since not much info given. One question was her rates. The only response I got was "600" I'm not playing games like that. Could drive down to Indy and see two DI girls for an hour for that much. No thanks.
    DI has fans in FW, wish one of the ladies would visit here once in awhile. This last year or so its been tough to get to Indy as often as I used to. Road constrution down that way has also been a factor. Been trying to get back for a follow up with Holly.

  12. #9918

    Lick it than stick it

    Any intel on Lick it than stick it? https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/707863387709.

    Thanks!

  13. #9917
    Quote Originally Posted by Inalnm1  [View Original Post]
    Saw her post on seeking but could never get anything set up. Gave it another shot when she posted on skip:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...t/180753978613

    After being given two different addresses, finally found her-she's fall & cute, but wanted me to give her the cash before going inside, which I politely declined and thanked her for wasting half my day. Smelled too much like a cash & dash for this old veteran, but as always YMMV.
    I messaged her some questions since not much info given. One question was her rates. The only response I got was "600" I'm not playing games like that. Could drive down to Indy and see two DI girls for an hour for that much. No thanks.

  14. #9916
    Quote Originally Posted by DennisonDean  [View Original Post]
    Had a Sunny dream. Quick response, easy set up. Tall & slim, tiny tits, nice ass, bare kitty, fresh and ready. Friendly but all business. BFS QV 1. 2. Nice BBBJ warm up then slow steady mish till bust. Not tight but not worn out, nicely wet, no kissing, no eye contact, no vocals. I'll go back for BBBJCIM https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/224366053593.
    Don't forget to mention the odor down there smell like urine. Dead fish offers bare everything but wouldn't go for it, saw her taking meds for the drip drip before.

  15. #9915

    Personal Assistant. Pass

    Saw her post on seeking but could never get anything set up. Gave it another shot when she posted on skip:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...t/180753978613

    After being given two different addresses, finally found her-she's fall & cute, but wanted me to give her the cash before going inside, which I politely declined and thanked her for wasting half my day. Smelled too much like a cash & dash for this old veteran, but as always YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape