Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 12313
-
10-22-23 08:01 #9943Regular Member

Posts: 15Ava
Goes by Ava, these are not her pics at all. Dreamed of a very nice massage that ended happily. Mentioned the FS not on the menu, but she was considering it for some extra funds. Didn't explore that too far. Sweet girl, just don't think the pics are her.
Originally Posted by DennisonDean
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 07:01 #9942Senior Member

Posts: 139Brunette Beauty
Reached out to this one but no response. Anyone ever had some of this?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...n/178888464501
-
10-21-23 15:51 #9941Senior Member

Posts: 634Re: Sofia is a sweetie
Good report. I saw her ad on Tryst recently and checked her reviews on TER. Oh and not to mention her videos. LOL! She sounded like a good one. And sounds like she was! Maybe she'll make it to Indy sometime or I may have to road trip to Ft Wayne on her next visit. LOL!
Originally Posted by Chain73
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-23 21:50 #9940Senior Member

Posts: 200[QUOTE=Chain73;6640878]https://tryst.link/escort/sofia-665
I was able to meet up with Sofia this time. Decent hotel on the SW side. Went with Hh for $3. Super friendly and eager to please. I hardly got a "hi" out and off we went. BBBJ and then she really wanted some DATY. Great natural rack, but was a little heavier than what the pictures lead on to. Put on the bag and finished with some K9 while holding onto to that azz. Cleaned up and laid on the bed with some nice chit chat. Said she's having positive luck with FW and will try to visit on a more frequent rotation if you're interested and missed her this time.[/QUOTE
Sounds like a good time was had by all!
-
10-16-23 21:02 #9939Senior Member

Posts: 261Sofia is a sweetie
https://tryst.link/escort/sofia-665
I was able to meet up with Sofia this time. Decent hotel on the SW side. Went with Hh for $3. Super friendly and eager to please. I hardly got a "hi" out and off we went. BBBJ and then she really wanted some DATY. Great natural rack, but was a little heavier than what the pictures lead on to. Put on the bag and finished with some K9 while holding onto to that azz. Cleaned up and laid on the bed with some nice chit chat. Said she's having positive luck with FW and will try to visit on a more frequent rotation if you're interested and missed her this time.
-
10-13-23 14:06 #9938Senior Member

Posts: 100I'm sure she was great, but it's sort of odd that her eyes are closed in every picture. What's up with that?
Originally Posted by PoolSharc69
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-23 14:04 #9937Senior Member

Posts: 100Never do deposits. Period. Ever. And when you do and it fails, please done come back to write the horrible "I just thought I'd try. Because. You know. " post. Any sane guy here will never do deposits. Never.
Originally Posted by SwissLad
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-23 18:01 #9936Senior Member

Posts: 199Sunshine
Saw Sunshine today! Had a great time. She's very nice and a great personality. Have a hell of a BBBJ and tasted amazing!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...h/545284074198
-
10-12-23 15:58 #9935Senior Member

Posts: 224Defiance
O ya they definitely read the forums. Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by BigBob1956
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-23 09:14 #9934Regular Member

Posts: 20Yeah judging by how she responds and like you said bland personality. If 4 was agreed upon and actually got a dream I'm pretty positive it would turn out to be one of the business only rule after rule experiences. And afterwards I'd feel stupid for giving 4 for that kind of experience or even 3. Someone correct me If you've tried it out and I'll take a shot too. 4 is still high for a good looker with no personality IMO.
Originally Posted by JudoChop
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-23 07:23 #9933Senior Member

Posts: 75She came down to 4 on our last convo. I told her no STG girl is going to get 6 LOL. I may give a shot over the weekend. She's had multiple seeking accounts too. Used to go by Maria and now she has a newer one. Personality is very bland from texting to convos on there. No wonder she couldn't get a SD.
Originally Posted by CaptivaHeat
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-23 07:12 #9932Senior Member

Posts: 1904No Sh_t, that's what I thought too. Right there in the ad so I thought, well to each his own.
Originally Posted by MichiBob
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-23 07:06 #9931Senior Member

Posts: 77Golden Pussy
LOL on GP syndrome. She quoted me 400 a couple of months ago, I passed.
Originally Posted by JudoChop
[View Original Post]
Went back a week ago to do the amount but saw recent negatory reviews on her.
Pointed out the reviews to her, she asked what they were saying, told her and her text was "I don't care what anyone thinks. ".
Passed again.
-
10-11-23 20:38 #9930Senior Member

Posts: 200I'm actually originally from around that area. Defiance / Bryan and smaller towns around there are just not big enough to escape the LE's attention! I remember one that tried in Bryan, she lasted about a month before the locals caught up with her! I know of a few from our area that aren't from the Fort. They just come here because it's easier to "get lost"! You better believe the popo read this forum!
Originally Posted by Knuckle
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-23 19:55 #9929Senior Member

Posts: 224Defiance Ohio
Anyone ever have any luck here? Checked forums nothing. You would think being a college city some action would show on the radar.










Reply With Quote





