Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 10622
-
10-23-23 19:13 #7697Senior Member

Posts: 229Violabonita
She apparently does not belong here anymore, are is she just putting this in her add to get other's to stop asking for it over txt. Anyone seen her recently?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ortland-Incall!-Thin-waist-Big-titts-Nice-ass.
-
10-23-23 13:14 #7696Senior Member

Posts: 85I assume you got BBFS CIP?
Originally Posted by Samadams17
[View Original Post]
Yeah, based on the intel in Seattle she seems worth the price of admission. Glad to have a local confirm. Thanks.
-
10-23-23 11:10 #7695Senior Member

Posts: 55Biologically impossible
BBFS is not an issue because whales can't be impregnated with human sperm, it's science.
Originally Posted by Kinksterr
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-23 03:15 #7694Senior Member

Posts: 85Why one and done? Too fat? Incall gross? Weird lady?
Originally Posted by Organiz;6648474[URL
I was looking at her, price seems ok and if you're ok slumming a bit in the discount bin and just need a CIP nut.
-
10-23-23 00:40 #7693Senior Member

Posts: 443Vanessa was great. Easy to schedule with. Very pleasant in person.
Originally Posted by Kinksterr
[View Original Post]
Didn't appear to have any red flags or issues. And her pussy was incredibly wet without any foreplay on my part.
-
10-23-23 00:10 #7692Senior Member

Posts: 1157Sassysage
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...land/158372028
Thinking with my dick. Residential ic, went to poundtown, BBFS cof, cip is on menu. One and done, next one.
-
10-22-23 08:10 #7691Senior Member

Posts: 1143Tiff
If she is fatter in person, that's scary. Because she looks fat as hell in those pics. I am so done paying fatties anything. I recently saw Luna (you all know her). Even she has added 25 lbs. As I left, I told her that I now remember why I hadn't see her in over a year. I don't think she caught on, because she just giggled.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 01:55 #7690Senior Member

Posts: 2035Someone should start a list of their alt names
I am most suspicious of review posts that give too much praise, posts that list excuses of why it's OK that prices have risen sharply, and white knight / simp posts. Listing their names would be a community service.
Originally Posted by DonnyT
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 00:31 #7689Senior Member

Posts: 1157Tiff
https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...e/482664701948
Thinking with my dick. Misleading pic. Fatter in person. Bbbjcimcof. Bbfscip is extra. Greek available. One and done, next one.
-
10-21-23 18:13 #7688Senior Member

Posts: 229Yep
Doesn't say if she belongs her but definitely need to avoid for sure. Piss me off that reviews from gps board says nothing but good things what crap.
Originally Posted by Zippy69
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-23 17:46 #7687Senior Member

Posts: 765Looks like avoid.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...819&viewfull=1#post5766819.
Originally Posted by GrandIllusions
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-23 16:05 #7686Senior Member

Posts: 229Anyone seen her
She seems like she might belong here, but she's on the gps board so I'm not just going to ask her unless I got some kind confirmation she might belong. Price is right if she does.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ready-to-play&
-
10-21-23 15:05 #7685Senior Member

Posts: 47TNA Simps
I would bet those are provider alts most of the time.
Originally Posted by Zippy69
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-23 13:20 #7684Senior Member

Posts: 765True
The tna simps are pathetic. I saw some dude had like 1000 posts in a couple months. Started a post About how he puts guys on ignore. He got backlash and retired his account. My guess is he has never actually had his dick in any of these hookers. Liked too fat to even see his dick.
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-23 06:30 #7683Senior Member

Posts: 2422No benefits on our end
Most of those simps that pays these sky high rates could barely maintain any boners in rooms nor have any performance games and usually finish with HJ / CIM according to majority of the chicks LOL.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





