Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #7657

    Mel

    Quote Originally Posted by DD503  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/157975966

    Not sure if she's been mentioned here before, but she belongs on this thread. She goes by MelanieB on tna. Bbfswcip upgrade was 2. 5.

    Pros: slam dunk bbfswcip. She looks like her pics and has a tiny tight body. Pussy was super tight and wet and felt great to pound and fill.

    Con: biggest con is her private incall was a fucking sty. Reeked of cigarette smoke and there were cigarette butts everywhere like on the floor, the bed, etc. Room looked like it hadn't been cleaned in 10 years. Really gross. Other major con was her performance. Total dead fish. Laid there silent with her eyes closed. Also her "tits" looked like two deflated balloons.

    For me the cons outweigh the pros. I would not repeat. But if you can get past the mess and just need to fill some tight strange, give her a shot!
    I agree with your assessment. I've seen Mel a couple times. The other downside is she stacks appts. I've high-fived dudes leaving her apartment as I was arriving and leaving. I like to at least have the illusion I'm the only one filling her up that day! LOL. Thats a risky one, so I stopped seeing her.

  2. #7656
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12

    Melanie

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/157975966

    Not sure if she's been mentioned here before, but she belongs on this thread. She goes by MelanieB on tna. Bbfswcip upgrade was 2. 5.

    Pros: slam dunk bbfswcip. She looks like her pics and has a tiny tight body. Pussy was super tight and wet and felt great to pound and fill.

    Con: biggest con is her private incall was a fucking sty. Reeked of cigarette smoke and there were cigarette butts everywhere like on the floor, the bed, etc. Room looked like it hadn't been cleaned in 10 years. Really gross. Other major con was her performance. Total dead fish. Laid there silent with her eyes closed. Also her "tits" looked like two deflated balloons.

    For me the cons outweigh the pros. I would not repeat. But if you can get past the mess and just need to fill some tight strange, give her a shot!

  3. #7655

    Swinging yoyos around

    Quote Originally Posted by PNWTrucker  [View Original Post]
    Adding some pics she shared with me.
    Seems mixed milfy and hot body; it'd be nice if she offers raws and greek too. Thanks man.

  4. #7654

    Chubby short

    Quote Originally Posted by PNWTrucker  [View Original Post]
    Adding some pics she shared with me.
    Just what the doctor recommended.

  5. #7653

    Sevyn/Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    Are you posting this here because she belongs in this thread?
    Historically, yes. Search Sevyn. Seems most of us filled her at least once.

    I cannot say for sure it's still the case, but in the past she was very popular here.

    *note it’s Sevyn with a Y. I misspelled it in my last post.

  6. #7652
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinksterr  [View Original Post]
    Maybe the GPS trend is reversing?

    She's down almost 100/ hr from her all time high of 450.

    I haven't seen her recently, so can't verify if she's still all access, but she's looking stunning.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/158017535
    Are you posting this here because she belongs in this thread?

  7. #7651

    Seven / Sophie

    Maybe the GPS trend is reversing?

    She's down almost 100/ hr from her all time high of 450.

    I haven't seen her recently, so can't verify if she's still all access, but she's looking stunning.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/158017535

  8. #7650

    Dang

    Quote Originally Posted by PNWTrucker  [View Original Post]
    Adding some pics she shared with me.
    Dang ok I can work with that. Kinda just how I like them.

  9. #7649
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWTrucker  [View Original Post]
    She's shorter, on the chubby side but an amazing big ass that feels so good to pound.
    Adding some pics she shared with me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails max1.jpg‎   max2.jpg‎   max4.jpg‎  

  10. #7648
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    What does she look like, what's her body type?
    She's shorter, on the chubby side but an amazing big ass that feels so good to pound.

  11. #7647
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWTrucker  [View Original Post]
    I know a girl who loves to do glory hole and booth cash meets for creampies. DM me for contact information. If you have similar contacts to share, I'd appreciate them, but unnecessary.
    What does she look like, what's her body type?

  12. #7646

    Pm'd you

    Quote Originally Posted by BDingas  [View Original Post]
    Coming to visit in a few weeks and looking for BBFS. Any recommendations you can pm me? Would prefer staying away from users etc. I don't mind the AMP scene either.
    Just sent you a PM.

  13. #7645

    Visit

    Coming to visit in a few weeks and looking for BBFS. Any recommendations you can pm me? Would prefer staying away from users etc. I don't mind the AMP scene either.

  14. #7644
    Quote Originally Posted by JJohnJack  [View Original Post]
    I pretty much get whatever I want for 150 - 200, but I've seen her a bunch and she seems to really be into me.
    Sasha is great and up for anything you want to do, especially if you eat her pussy and her ass. I usually start with DATY for about 30 minutes, or until she can't take anymore LOL, then I climb between her legs and just slide in. She is an excellent kisser, by the way. After pounding her pussy, I have her get on her knees and spend some time eating her ass while I play with her pussy, she loves it. Then I takes her doggy style while I prep her ass with my finger and thumb, then I slide it into her ass and pound that ass good. She loves to be filled with cum, she begs for it. I did a review on her about a year ago. She seems to like the cum in her pussy more than her ass. As I'm pounding her ass I'll ask her where she wants my cum and she usually says her pussy, so I pull it out of her ass and slide it back into her pussy to fill her up. She a hot one, for sure.

  15. #7643

    For those wondering why I didn't just post her contact info

    Quote Originally Posted by PNWTrucker  [View Original Post]
    I know a girl who loves to do glory hole and booth cash meets for creampies. DM me for contact information. If you have similar contacts to share, I'd appreciate them, but unnecessary.
    She communicates via Snapchat and I don't want her to get hit with spammers or people reporting her. Thank you to everyone who's responded so far.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape