Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 191 of 694 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 241 291 691 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 10406
Enjoy the Experience
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #7556

    Ever?

    Does this ever lead to more fun?

  2. #7555
    Any word on this cuddler? Please feel free to DM.

    Thanks!

    https://cuddlecompanions.org/cuddler/lily/

  3. #7554
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamouna  [View Original Post]
    Not to brag but I do have game and I'm in shape but the scams are getting more sophisticated. Like, cons over two or more days. Twice already I've been hit by the same one: chat / flirt, arrange a date, cancels right before the date, reschedule, next time asks for uber money. I am definitely out of practice spotting fake from real profiles, I guess I need to go back to asking for verification.
    This is why I quit seeking. Way way too much time you need to invest and there are way way too many scammers / con artists / robs / crazy chics.

  4. #7553
    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    I do remember someone mentioned that a while back about prices, on multiple occasions from different people. The last one I remember was because school loans are going back on and they'll need the money or whatever. It comes down to game in my opinion, just like life. When I wasn't such a smooth talker I use to have to pay basically the asking price. Now I'm pretty good at it, can even get discounts from the TNA board. Might also be because I'm in shape and not an all around bad dude with creepy vibes haha MILF"s late 20's and 30's are the best.
    Not to brag but I do have game and I'm in shape but the scams are getting more sophisticated. Like, cons over two or more days. Twice already I've been hit by the same one: chat / flirt, arrange a date, cancels right before the date, reschedule, next time asks for uber money. I am definitely out of practice spotting fake from real profiles, I guess I need to go back to asking for verification.

  5. #7552
    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    No idea who made that prediction that prices with non pros were going to come down. I don't recall anybody saying that but certainly it does not make much sense.

    I had increased a bit the amount I offer to remain competitive while being able to afford several meetings a month as I like.

    That being said given my budget and what I am looking for I usually get the interests of MILFs late 20's to late 30's, but lately I have been fucking single mid 20's to late 20's women with no kids that are accepting my offers, they are newbies so they have not reduced their allowances as they just have started but I guess offers have gone down a bit so they are considering my price range now.
    I do remember someone mentioned that a while back about prices, on multiple occasions from different people. The last one I remember was because school loans are going back on and they'll need the money or whatever. It comes down to game in my opinion, just like life. When I wasn't such a smooth talker I use to have to pay basically the asking price. Now I'm pretty good at it, can even get discounts from the TNA board. Might also be because I'm in shape and not an all around bad dude with creepy vibes haha MILF"s late 20's and 30's are the best.

  6. #7551
    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    No idea who made that prediction that prices with non pros were going to come down. I don't recall anybody saying that but certainly it does not make much sense.

    I had increased a bit the amount I offer to remain competitive while being able to afford several meetings a month as I like.

    That being said given my budget and what I am looking for I usually get the interests of MILFs late 20's to late 30's, but lately I have been fucking single mid 20's to late 20's women with no kids that are accepting my offers, they are newbies so they have not reduced their allowances as they just have started but I guess offers have gone down a bit so they are considering my price range now.
    I was wrong saying that about price, but I haven't had the success I had 7 months ago. Clearly, you're doing fine LOL. So it's just me being rusty at the game.

  7. #7550
    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    I don't expect prices to go down. 400 seems to be the new average, especially on tna, between 400-600. But a lot of simps my guy, what're you going to do when you got no self respect and lots of money. Pay these hoes what they want, that's what they're going to do LOL.
    No idea who made that prediction that prices with non pros were going to come down. I don't recall anybody saying that but certainly it does not make much sense.

    I had increased a bit the amount I offer to remain competitive while being able to afford several meetings a month as I like.

    That being said given my budget and what I am looking for I usually get the interests of MILFs late 20's to late 30's, but lately I have been fucking single mid 20's to late 20's women with no kids that are accepting my offers, they are newbies so they have not reduced their allowances as they just have started but I guess offers have gone down a bit so they are considering my price range now.

  8. #7549
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhosis  [View Original Post]
    I really appreciate some members in this forum, but overall it's starting to look more like the escorts page around here. The prediction that prices for non-pros from a year ago would be going down were dead wrong, they're going up on average. It's not the women who are getting desperate, it's the guys who are looking for better deals. It's a sellers market right now.
    I don't expect prices to go down. 400 seems to be the new average, especially on tna, between 400-600. But a lot of simps my guy, what're you going to do when you got no self respect and lots of money. Pay these hoes what they want, that's what they're going to do LOL.

  9. #7548
    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    Wow you guys are efficient, it only took a few hours for her to put down her profile.
    I really appreciate some members in this forum, but overall it's starting to look more like the escorts page around here. The prediction that prices for non-pros from a year ago would be going down were dead wrong, they're going up on average. It's not the women who are getting desperate, it's the guys who are looking for better deals. It's a sellers market right now.

  10. #7547

    SweetGoddess

    Wow you guys are efficient, it only took a few hours for her to put down her profile.

  11. #7546
    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-b41a42157777

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...8-46efc0469eba

    But seriously it takes 2 minutes to get them. You are going to need a lot more common sense to get girls in SA.
    Thanks. I tried putting their user names into the profile text section of the search page filters and they never came up.

  12. #7545
    I'm only posting this so others don't waste 2 days of texting before she drops her ask of 7 for a PPM. Very well spoken 33 yo who is pretty, and new (2 mo account). She was open to a counter offer, but for that money I could get something I couldn't catch in the wild.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...4-eaf33383df43

  13. #7544

    Chai and SweetGoddess

    Quote Originally Posted by InHerGuts  [View Original Post]
    Any chance you can drop the links? Thanks man.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-b41a42157777

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...8-46efc0469eba

    But seriously it takes 2 minutes to get them. You are going to need a lot more common sense to get girls in SA.

  14. #7543
    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    They are still there.
    Any chance you can drop the links? Thanks man.

  15. #7542

    Perfect breasts

    Quote Originally Posted by CogelonSeattle  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I stopped seeing her because she got too picky with allowance. I saw her 6 mo ago and it was 5 after negotiations. I saw her multiple times in the past 2 years for 3 when she was cool with it.
    Charged me $400 for a session and was pretty okay at best. Likes to party and travel and do coke, so if you can provide that shit at the drop of a hat, pretty sure you got a great chance with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape