Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 235 of 694 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 285 335 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 10406
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #6896

  2. #6895

    Monthly Report

    I've been off sa for a bit and decided to renew last month. Here's my monthly report –.

    I met the following women irl:

    Sn2 bkattck https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-780bf5d94efe – young, broke, cute, slim, jr. Engineer trying to get her start in tech. We met for dinner and she was dtf on our second date. However, if you're not offering north of 5 she won't see you. I passed b / c I didn't think that she was worth it. I just felt that she was unpolished and needed to work on personal hygiene before asking for that rate. She's Asian American, so I'm sure that those of you with an Asian fetish will overlook those things.

    TheSBuwant https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-791bf98167dc – this one is unstable. Proceed with caution. Everyone knows that we should all be using a burner phone, but with this one make sure that you have a burner for your burner. If she were in reality tv, her show would be The Real Housewives of White Center. She is street that thinks that she's a high end SB. Yes, she's on the SB sub reddit and thinks that she's a princess and pretty much hates men. I found her to be old, opinionated and unattractive due to all the plastic surgery (think Madonna 2023). If that's your thing, go for it. We did a zoom call and met for lunch a month ago. She got butt hurt when I told her that I wasn't interested and blew up my phone afterwards asking for money then called me a bunch of names until I blocked her.

    Runningwild987 https://members.seeking.com/member/1...2-b4b2625dd135 – middle aged single mom that's dtf at a reasonable ppm. She's fun and cool. CFS no exceptions.

    HeavenScent https://members.seeking.com/member/3...a-2055123141b2 – otherwise known as Emma. She's well reviewed here.

    I ended up finding a 23 yo that I decided to keep. She says that she cancelled her sa account after meeting me. Yeah right.

    Happy hunting.

  3. #6894

    Im2883

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-e0de6c3ae182

    This on wants six $ for a date LOL. That's way too much in my opinion.

  4. #6893

    SweetGoddess

    MILF, cute and tall girl, baby damage, BBFSCIP, can host. Tried backdoor but she was too tight.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1709.jpg‎  

  5. #6892

    Sirenssuicide

    Careful probably a scam. She is already asking for money for everything after a poor whoe is me story. I'm in Spokane (my SA profile says that) and travel to Seattle quite often for work and family. She said she lives in Spokane and is trying to get home after bad luck in Seattle. I've never seen her profile in Spokane before. Beware.

  6. #6891
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2940
    Quote Originally Posted by darkhosis  [View Original Post]
    that profile pic is how she looks at you while you sleep, then later on when she boils your pet rabbit alive. Lol.
    Dead.. Lol.

  7. #6890

  8. #6889

    Sarcasticfungirl

    Is there a way to get a hold of her if you're not on SA? She sounds fun!

  9. #6888
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Another transplant. And she got crazy eyes!

  10. #6887
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    That profile pic is how she looks at you while you sleep, then later on when she boils your pet rabbit alive. LOL.

  11. #6886
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2940

    Her last arrangement was 3 k a month


  12. #6885
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2940
    Quote Originally Posted by TallOral69  [View Original Post]
    She is interested in some daytime MFM fun. PM if you are interested.
    I have not seen her in years, pre covid.

    How she looking?

    I will have a hotel in Tacoma on Thursday.

  13. #6884

    Good one

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Jess,

    She does massages out of her apartment, but I met her on SA and she open to FS arrangements, easy to chat with and set up a date.

    Met for sushi, went to her place fooled around.

    Gave her 3.

    Body more mommy damage then I like.

    Doesn't like to give head, due to a jaw issue.

    Not a into kissing but let me hammer her any other way I wanted.

    One and done for me.
    Yes I see her since pre-covid. It's a drive but worth it. She never gives head because she says she had her jaws broken by her ex.

    She is very sweet and accommodating. Aways cip multiple shots with massage in next room after round one.

    Awesome girl and clean apartment.

  14. #6883

  15. #6882

    Sarcasticfungirl

    She is interested in some daytime MFM fun. PM if you are interested.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape