Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 192 of 694 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 242 292 692 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 10406
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #7541
    Quote Originally Posted by CogelonSeattle  [View Original Post]
    I looked over my messages and both profiles are either gone or they blocked me.
    They are still there.

  2. #7540
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Could someone post links for these 2? I could not get chai to appear in my search results, and I got a completely different sweetgoddess down in Portland. TIA.
    I looked over my messages and both profiles are either gone or they blocked me.

  3. #7539
    Quote Originally Posted by CogelonSeattle  [View Original Post]
    Heavier than pics, loves BBFSCIP and CIA, cumslut, can host.
    Quote Originally Posted by CogelonSeattle  [View Original Post]
    MILF, cute and tall girl, baby damage, BBFSCIP, can host. Tried backdoor but she was too tight.
    Could someone post links for these 2? I could not get chai to appear in my search results, and I got a completely different sweetgoddess down in Portland. TIA.

  4. #7538
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    I remember her from few years ago in SA. She was very picky and with an obscene allowance requirement. She also was in SA mainly to promote her OF.

    In your recent experience, how much was her allowance and for how long a meet?

    Thanks.
    Yeah, I stopped seeing her because she got too picky with allowance. I saw her 6 mo ago and it was 5 after negotiations. I saw her multiple times in the past 2 years for 3 when she was cool with it.

  5. #7537
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelerr  [View Original Post]
    Cosign on her, saw her before under a different username. She really enjoys sex, fun time, just too big for me because she's pretty tall too.
    I saw her too under the other username. She is very friendly, bubbly and good looking, she is tall and big boned, maybe a bit of extra padding but I would not call her fat. She really gets into it, but for me as well she was a bit too big as I am not that tall.

  6. #7536
    I remember her from few years ago in SA. She was very picky and with an obscene allowance requirement. She also was in SA mainly to promote her OF.

    In your recent experience, how much was her allowance and for how long a meet?

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by CogelonSeattle  [View Original Post]
    CFS first time then BBFSCIP. No anal for me though. Large and juicy breasts, really cool and slutty, likes it rough.

  7. #7535

    Chai

    Quote Originally Posted by CogelonSeattle  [View Original Post]
    Heavier than pics, loves BBFSCIP and CIA, cumslut, can host.
    Cosign on her, saw her before under a different username. She really enjoys sex, fun time, just too big for me because she's pretty tall too.

  8. #7534

    Bria

    BBFSCIP, last time I saw her she let me use the backdoor (CIA). She's cool, great ass and can take a pounding. I believe she's been reported before.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-4d5ce4e1193c
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2023-10-17 at 5.53.57 PM.jpg‎  

  9. #7533
    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    I always do meet and greets, I just don't pay for them. I make clear that arrangements are to be given if we move forward after the m&g part.
    I totally understood that, I was just trying to make a joke. I do meet and greets but they always end up at my place with my load inside which is what I mean, "I pay" for meet and greets. If I'm not boning I ain't paying. Good info though.

  10. #7532

    NaturalBeauty

    CFS first time then BBFSCIP. No anal for me though. Large and juicy breasts, really cool and slutty, likes it rough.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0259.jpg‎   IMG_0258.jpg‎   IMG_0260.jpg‎   IMG_0263.jpg‎  

  11. #7531

    Chai

    Heavier than pics, loves BBFSCIP and CIA, cumslut, can host.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1604.jpg‎   IMG_1605.jpg‎  

  12. #7530
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2940
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelerr  [View Original Post]
    Rob / Deposit Scam.

    Barbie.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...f-9dfa87e281ac

    She's had like 6 or so accounts. I usually report her to SA when I see her, but I'm over it now, and rather give you guys a heads up. I'm pretty sure she's the real girl, she's sent me pics and video and I talked to her on the phone a couple of times.

    GoddessCharm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-42a262f7b418

    Semi pro that's been around for a while and posts on the other board from time to time. I saw semi because she's not really the full time type, and I doubt she rarely ever sees more than one person in a day. Very safety, but damn is she beautiful in person. I see her regularly because she's beautiful and I like her vibe.

    MissKay.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-e67f8e92bb8d

    Pics are accurate, good woman. Saw her once, and I did enjoy it. Cfs, but BBBJ and she was eager for me to finish in her mouth. A little cautious, but warms up quick if you're respectful. Great huge tits obv. I'd see her again, but as a smaller guy (5'8") I generally need someone a little less amazonian.

    Lov3 lyBanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-040d479252e7

    Mixed alt girl spinner.
    Thanks for the intel! I like miss banks, may need to send her a message.

  13. #7529
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2940
    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    I always do meet and greets, I just don't pay for them. I make clear that arrangements are to be given if we move forward after the m&g part.
    Same I like meet and greets so I can bail if needed, I also prefer to meet over a cocktail or two.

  14. #7528

    MysteriousBeauty

    Nice girl, really sweet and great ass, BBFSCIP x 2. I saw her multiple times.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2023-10-17 at 3.57.55 PM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2023-10-17 at 3.58.06 PM.jpg‎  

  15. #7527
    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    Homie has been putting in work haha I pay for meet and greets. Except those meet and greets always end up at my place LOL I'm going to have to go on SA, I miss meeting regular 30 year old milfs who love sex and just want extra income. They're honestly the best. Knowing how to read people I think is also important. I go on meet and greets because when I was just trying to get laid first time without knowing their personalities sometimes they just suck. So meet and greets at a nearby coffee shop let's me see if they have the body type I like, or not overweight, I get to see their personality and see how they're. I guess just extra tips for the other folk who want to get into the SA.
    I always do meet and greets, I just don't pay for them. I make clear that arrangements are to be given if we move forward after the m&g part.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape