Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #4255
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 276

    My picks

    http://littletokyolv.com/g5/

    1 Lev. Top service.

    2 Tyra. Gorgeous and good service.

    3 Dia. If 1 and 2 are not available Dia is a good choice.

    https://www.vegasasian.club/

    1 Jay. Top service.

    2 Olivia. Good service.

  2. #4254
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    Ok to book with Google voice or something similar or do they require a text from a non-VoIP number?
    I tried this last time and it seemed to work.

    I used Google Voice on my computer to handle the initial communication. I tie the google voice account to a totally separate and new account that no one but me knows about. Stuff like sending my photo I'd over my computer is easier and safer than doing it on my regular phone that the SO has access to.

    I only installed and used the Google voice App on my phone on the day of the appointment to send texts to the PO for directions and communication. I think the Google Voice Phone feature somehow forwards the call from the different Google phone number to my personal number, so I didn't want to take any risk in getting any future calls while I had the phone. I just texted via the app, which should handle most of your communication needs with the PO.

    Right after, I deleted the App on my phone to eliminate any evidence that my SO could accidentally come across.

    Since the google phone number may be re-assigned after a period of time when it's not used, I periodically login to the google Voice website on my computer (incognito mode) and send a text to my own phone and reply back. I then delete the text message from my phone. This is just to build up some text activity so that Google Voice doesn't delete and re-assign my phone number. This is important because if you ever go back to Vegas and need another reference or go back to the same Provider, they will have this Phone number on record.

    Of course, another option is simply to pay cash to activate a prepaid phone with a new sym card and cheapie android phone. But there's a whole process to activate it that may leave a paper trail that you may not want to have.

  3. #4253

    Ignore me please

    Sorry, I read that backasswards. I'm a moron.

  4. #4252

    K Club

    Quote Originally Posted by BonerMan74  [View Original Post]
    What is Vegas k club?
    Pretty sure he means VAC. They have a Rachel in their lineup right now.

  5. #4251

    Google voice?

    Ok to book with Google voice or something similar or do they require a text from a non-VoIP number?

  6. #4250

    Suggestions

    Olivia at VAC or Mickey at LTLV.

  7. #4249

    Vegas k club

    Quote Originally Posted by Pabob71  [View Original Post]
    VAC: Rachel.

    Vegas K Club: Dana (spinner).
    What is Vegas k club?

  8. #4248
    Quote Originally Posted by Pabob71  [View Original Post]
    VAC: Rachel.

    Vegas K Club: Dana (spinner).
    Anyone know if Rachel has reviews anywhere? Did she go as a different name somewhere?

    Where would I find info on "Vegas K Club"?

  9. #4247
    What is her current rate?

    Quote Originally Posted by OKYouWin  [View Original Post]
    https://sodashoppe.nl/

    I just got done seeing her again and she is not a disappointment.

    She is an asian MILF.

    She wants to satisfy you and make you happy so she is very eager and works hard to make that happen.

    BBFS and msog and multiple positions.

    Pussy to mouth even after I CIP.

    Bring water because you will be sweating LOL.

    I usually get to these type of places early then eat a little bit before I go in this way I'm not starving from all the exercise.

    She is cheaper than the other Asian places.

    Make sure to treat her good and she will do the same.

    Sahara a few minutes from red rock station.

    Easy to get to her from the 215 freeway.

  10. #4246

    My option

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    Noooooo!

    I've had Miso on my radar for the last two weeks and considered her my TOP choice to meet on my upcoming Vegas trip. And it appears she is off the site.

    I love tiny spinners. The smaller the better. Short and thin and tight and compact. Honestly, as much as I love boobs (and boy do I love boobs), if the girl is a tiny, tiny spinner, I don't care about her boob size. But Miso sounded like she has them anyway. And every review I read of her mentioned how tiny she was. No brainer for me.

    So, now what? Who is the tiniest of the tiny currently in Vegas?
    VAC: Rachel.

    Vegas K Club: Dana (spinner).

  11. #4245

    Sexy pepsi

    https://sodashoppe.nl/

    I just got done seeing her again and she is not a disappointment.

    She is an asian MILF.

    She wants to satisfy you and make you happy so she is very eager and works hard to make that happen.

    BBFS and msog and multiple positions.

    Pussy to mouth even after I CIP.

    Bring water because you will be sweating LOL.

    I usually get to these type of places early then eat a little bit before I go in this way I'm not starving from all the exercise.

    She is cheaper than the other Asian places.

    Make sure to treat her good and she will do the same.

    Sahara a few minutes from red rock station.

    Easy to get to her from the 215 freeway.

  12. #4244

    Vac

    Quote Originally Posted by Crsm27  [View Original Post]
    VAC has a shuttle that ranges from $50 to $60. I paid $50 a year ago and others seem to have paid $60.

    The time I went was about 15 minutes or so ride from the south side of the strip.
    Was in Vegas two weeks ago and used VAC two days in a row and had them deliver the ladys to my hotel instead of shuttle. Saw Olivia and then Miso then next night. BBBJCIM BBFS msog dfk on time and lots of fun. Had to show a pic of my license but blocked out info. Would repeat!

  13. #4243
    I haven't seen her but Betty from VAC looks promising if you want a spinner. Has anyone partaken?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    Noooooo!

    I've had Miso on my radar for the last two weeks and considered her my TOP choice to meet on my upcoming Vegas trip. And it appears she is off the site.

    I love tiny spinners. The smaller the better. Short and thin and tight and compact. Honestly, as much as I love boobs (and boy do I love boobs), if the girl is a tiny, tiny spinner, I don't care about her boob size. But Miso sounded like she has them anyway. And every review I read of her mentioned how tiny she was. No brainer for me.

    So, now what? Who is the tiniest of the tiny currently in Vegas?

  14. #4242

    I felt this

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    Noooooo!

    I've had Miso on my radar for the last two weeks and considered her my TOP choice to meet on my upcoming Vegas trip. And it appears she is off the site.

    I love tiny spinners. The smaller the better. Short and thin and tight and compact. Honestly, as much as I love boobs (and boy do I love boobs), if the girl is a tiny, tiny spinner, I don't care about her boob size. But Miso sounded like she has them anyway. And every review I read of her mentioned how tiny she was. No brainer for me.

    So, now what? Who is the tiniest of the tiny currently in Vegas?
    Will be my first time in Vegas next week and I wanted to make it memorable. I had my eye on Miso as well.

    I have TER premium and from what I gathered, Betty from VAC is also a good option. Most people say around 5 ft tall maybe shorter. Under 100 lbs.

    I'll still try and see if Miso is around but we'll see.

  15. #4241

    Tiniest, smallest, most petite spinner

    Noooooo!

    I've had Miso on my radar for the last two weeks and considered her my TOP choice to meet on my upcoming Vegas trip. And it appears she is off the site.

    I love tiny spinners. The smaller the better. Short and thin and tight and compact. Honestly, as much as I love boobs (and boy do I love boobs), if the girl is a tiny, tiny spinner, I don't care about her boob size. But Miso sounded like she has them anyway. And every review I read of her mentioned how tiny she was. No brainer for me.

    So, now what? Who is the tiniest of the tiny currently in Vegas?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape