Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 8267
-
10-21-23 20:35 #5582Senior Member

Posts: 281Damn
My hats off to the Fucker who took Mandy, Monse and Luna to VIP at the same time. That's a lot of holes to fill with just one cock!
-
10-21-23 18:44 #5581Senior Member

Posts: 281Cierra
She seems like a nice women, not really my thing. You are for sure going to be doing a hotel date if she's down, she lives way the fuck up north past Bellingham.
Originally Posted by Leroy69
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-23 12:35 #5580Senior Member

Posts: 274Cierra for OTC?
Next time I am at the club, I am going to ask Cierra for her number. If anyone has any experience with her OTC, please hit me up with a DM.
-
10-21-23 11:34 #5579Senior Member

Posts: 104She doesn't have an add. Hit her on IG. My boy gave her my number on IG and she hit me up and we worked it out. 4 for a hhr all covered.
Originally Posted by Leroy69
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-23 11:30 #5578Senior Member

Posts: 274Link?
Do you have a link to her escort add?
Originally Posted by HowlettJames
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-23 01:56 #5577Senior Member

Posts: 104Snow from Pandora
She's doing an incall when she's not at the club. Everything covered tho.
-
10-20-23 13:15 #5576Senior Member

Posts: 159Both clubs are hustle joints and will only drain your pockets. Pans worth the Uber ride. You will leave lightheaded.
Originally Posted by Tbctbc3
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-23 08:45 #5575Senior Member

Posts: 281You could always go to Kittens, don't be afraid to be an asshole to some of the pushy dancers though. During day times there are some bargain option, Unique and Pretty will give you a ride for around $200.
Originally Posted by Iwc2010
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-23 19:48 #5574Regular Member

Posts: 20Thank you for quick reply.
Originally Posted by Tbctbc3
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-23 11:15 #5573Senior Member

Posts: 35There is Deja Vu right across from Pike Place Market. It's upstairs from a sex shop, there is an entrance in the back. There is also Devils Triangle on 7th and Lenora. If you are looking for extras, grab an Uber and head to Pandora's on Lake City Way.
Originally Posted by Iwc2010
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-23 07:24 #5572Regular Member

Posts: 20Seattle downtown club
Does anyone know stripe club near downtown?
-
10-18-23 13:17 #5571Senior Member

Posts: 163LOL she's a $100 FS street walker. She's on the blade often.
Originally Posted by IzziBoi112
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-23 11:00 #5570Senior Member

Posts: 155It has been a VERY long time since I've been in Portland. But the story I keep hearing, which matched my general experience, hasn't changed.
Originally Posted by Darce
[View Original Post]
"Better" is more of a party atmosphere, they serve alcohol (at least beer, for sure) and especially if you ask anything about them on that TNA board your quickly get responses from a dozen or so WOMEN telling you how much more fun they are. I guess they enjoy watching the stage shows, and, whatever, I guess?
The kinda individualized services you can expect to find in most of the independent Seattle clubs aren't really what was going on in any of the places I went.
-
10-18-23 02:05 #5569Senior Member

Posts: 47Found her ad
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%2310024%3B
Originally Posted by IzziBoi112
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-23 21:30 #5568Regular Member

Posts: 1Pandoras: info on Sunny?
Long time reader, first time poster. I app-reciate all the advice. I am wondering if anyone can share info about Sunny at Pandoras: brunette, natural small body hot dancer. Offered HJ but didn't ask for a price as I was out of time. Read on this board that she is returning to Pandoras and may have been escorting before. Any intel or experiences to share?












Reply With Quote





