Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 181 of 552 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 231 281 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 8271
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5571
    LOL she's a $100 FS street walker. She's on the blade often.

  2. #5570
    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in Portland tomorrow night and wanted to check out a club since everyone says their club scene is way better than up here.
    It has been a VERY long time since I've been in Portland. But the story I keep hearing, which matched my general experience, hasn't changed.

    "Better" is more of a party atmosphere, they serve alcohol (at least beer, for sure) and especially if you ask anything about them on that TNA board your quickly get responses from a dozen or so WOMEN telling you how much more fun they are. I guess they enjoy watching the stage shows, and, whatever, I guess?

    The kinda individualized services you can expect to find in most of the independent Seattle clubs aren't really what was going on in any of the places I went.

  3. #5569

    Found her ad

    Quote Originally Posted by IzziBoi112  [View Original Post]
    New provider at Kitten's. Nova. VIP not worth it, she's a definition of GPS.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%2310024%3B

  4. #5568

    Pandoras: info on Sunny?

    Long time reader, first time poster. I app-reciate all the advice. I am wondering if anyone can share info about Sunny at Pandoras: brunette, natural small body hot dancer. Offered HJ but didn't ask for a price as I was out of time. Read on this board that she is returning to Pandoras and may have been escorting before. Any intel or experiences to share?

  5. #5567

    GPS at insane levels

    New provider at Kitten's. Nova. VIP not worth it, she's a definition of GPS.

  6. #5566
    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in Portland tomorrow night and wanted to check out a club since everyone says their club scene is way better than up here.

    Any recommendations?

    Thanks.
    If you're looking for Washington club type action, don't bother. There are clubs with hot girls, but the GPS is out of control here in Portland.

  7. #5565

    Portland clubs

    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in Portland tomorrow night and wanted to check out a club since everyone says their club scene is way better than up here.

    Any recommendations?

    Thanks.
    I try checking them out when I'm there every year. I keep hearing they are better. There are lots of them and they serve alcohol. What they don't serve; attractive women. Or women with personality. Or women that show any interest in being there. After about 6 years of checking them out, I have yet to find one that is even slightly interesting.

  8. #5564
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Maverick is making friends on the other review site.
    Just for clarification it was on TUSCL not TNA.

  9. #5563

    Pandoras was slow

    Pandoras was slow today.

    Told Monse all I had was 200. Off to the VIP section for BBBJ and BBFS with cim finish.

  10. #5562
    Looks like Maverick is making friends on the other review site.

  11. #5561
    Senior Member


    Posts: 268

    Best Portland club?

    I'll be in Portland tomorrow night and wanted to check out a club since everyone says their club scene is way better than up here.

    Any recommendations?

    Thanks.

  12. #5560
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Mandy probably would have let drop your swimmers off in her mouth.
    Thank you. Will go with Mandy also.

  13. #5559
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    I went in today nd did not have a good experience.

    Saw Sasha first. She is an AA. She is short and has tattoos. We go to the VIP room and she is very robotic. Covered everything.

    The little man said enough so I stopped, paid her the 250 and sat down.

    Then Monse came over and she introduced me to her friend, Lisa. We go to the VIPand she is also covered everything. She started asking me to hurry and cum because I was to big. She got up on the chair and spread her legs and she smelled awful. I stopped, paid her the 250 and chalked it up to a lesson learned.

    Next time I will stick with Monse.
    Tell Monse you no like CBJ. She tell girl.

  14. #5558
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    What's this current Star look like? Used to be a blonde dancer going by Star right when Pandora's reopened. White girl said she was from Jamaica, Came across like she was always high but was a very good time. Then seemed to vanish.
    https://www.instagram.com/princessss.starr/

  15. #5557

    Star details

    Quote Originally Posted by Snooby  [View Original Post]
    How is Star? I've wanted to give her a ride for a while!
    What's this current Star look like? Used to be a blonde dancer going by Star right when Pandora's reopened. White girl said she was from Jamaica, Came across like she was always high but was a very good time. Then seemed to vanish.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape