Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,171 to 7,185 of 29319
-
10-18-23 18:02 #22149Senior Member

Posts: 1174He's referring to the name of the MT. Not sure which, if either spelling is correct but kind of sounds like the Chinese word for fish. Actually, I think it’s Eve. The Chinese equivalent of Eve is Ewa. It sounds like a noise you might make from a weak dry heave followed by wa.
Originally Posted by ThatIndyMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-23 17:14 #22148Senior Member

Posts: 1174The way it was described, the customers are the ones being targeted and LEO is pressuring the AMPs to give information. I looked at the last week's bookings and only saw one possibility that was booked for lewd behavior.
Originally Posted by JayDubIndy
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-23 15:37 #22147Senior Member

Posts: 158New one
Just saw this advertised on CL in the health section. Jenny at Well Health Studio. 10910 Collage Ave. Looks AMP with AMP prices. Mapquest shows it to be a house. Anyone have any info.
-
10-18-23 15:20 #22146Senior Member

Posts: 104Going back to October 1 on Hamilton County mugshots I do not see any Asian women and only one Asian man and he was charged with strangulation?
Originally Posted by IndyRacing
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-23 14:47 #22145Senior Member

Posts: 99More Carmel Details Please
I tried looking at the recent arrests on the Hamilton County website but couldn't find any reference to a spa bust. Can you share where you found or heard this information?
Originally Posted by DonCollins76
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-23 14:04 #22144Senior Member

Posts: 290Second that Agreement
I totally agree as well. I went to this place and was completely disappointed. One of the worst cases of GPS of I have ever seen and VERY pushy with upselling. I will never return.
Originally Posted by ThatIndyMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-23 12:55 #22143Senior Member

Posts: 97May you please explain what iwa or ewa means?
Originally Posted by Pabllini54
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-23 12:54 #22142Senior Member

Posts: 97Agree
Totally agree with this. That place is wayyy over rated. Theres so many other places where I've had better times for almost half of what they charge. I mean 100 for a HJ? Jesusss!
Originally Posted by JakeJake80
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-23 10:33 #22141Senior Member

Posts: 39Which locations??
Originally Posted by DonCollins76
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-23 23:15 #22140Senior Member

Posts: 238Other Options
Used to be IWA or EWA at Muffler Shop, Sun on Emerson, and Mountain Aire gave decent massages and a good overall girl. Korean I think.
Originally Posted by ThatIndyMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-23 22:58 #22139Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 100Lavender Essential Oil
I would disagree.
Originally Posted by Pabllini54
[View Original Post]
I visited this week. The massage is non-existent. Which would be OK if the entire time was worthwhile.
The girl I had was a 6/10 body with a 4/10 face. Literally 4 minutes of just slapping my back like that was a massage. Wanting above average money, up front, for a very limited effort that could be had for $40 all over town.
Do yourself a favor and check if the people promoting this place are always the same accounts. I was very disappointed.
-
10-17-23 16:39 #22138Regular Member

Posts: 1Oasis on Main
Thinking about giving that place a shot tonight. Lisa appears to be the only one available. I've seen positive reviews regarding her massage technique but is she at least attractive?
-
10-17-23 15:51 #22137Regular Member

Posts: 18Bb spa
I was on the east side for some work yesterday and decided to stop by BB. Walked in and was greeted by a cute girl, 40 ish, with a nice body, thicker than your usual AMP. Had a really good massage followed by BBJ and cfs. $. 4 tip and was on my way.
-
10-17-23 14:04 #22136Senior Member

Posts: 97Thanks, I will try them and report back.
Originally Posted by CommonSteve666
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-23 11:51 #22135Senior Member

Posts: 496Sun Castleton = meh
I've seen Linda before & even tho I don't have a donkey cock like the fortune one who banged both recently I thought I'd see the other one. I think she greeted me and led me to the room but after a few minutes a chubby girl came in. I saw a recent post that said her CBJ wasn't that great, which isn't my thing really. But every now and then I'll bang one on the heavier side just for fun. Massage was ok actually although she moved her hands around too fast and used too much oil and no hot towel cleanup on the back side. $. 3 with a cover and she's on top. Pretty hairy downstairs which is a downer. Flip her over for mish as she was sitting on my balls in an awkward way. After a few pumps she moves her hand down to grab my dick to keep me from going in all the way. WTF. Not sure if someone beat the hell out of it the night before or what but she wasn't into it. Asked her to finish me by hand which she happily obliged. Couldn't get it done and finally I gave up. She tried tho. Language was kind of an issue as well.
Aj8.










Reply With Quote






