Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22143
    May you please explain what iwa or ewa means?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pabllini54  [View Original Post]
    Used to be IWA or EWA at Muffler Shop, Sun on Emerson, and Mountain Aire gave decent massages and a good overall girl. Korean I think.

  2. #22142

    Agree

    Totally agree with this. That place is wayyy over rated. Theres so many other places where I've had better times for almost half of what they charge. I mean 100 for a HJ? Jesusss!

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeJake80  [View Original Post]
    I would disagree.

    I visited this week. The massage is non-existent. Which would be OK if the entire time was worthwhile.

    The girl I had was a 6/10 body with a 4/10 face. Literally 4 minutes of just slapping my back like that was a massage. Wanting above average money, up front, for a very limited effort that could be had for $40 all over town.

    Do yourself a favor and check if the people promoting this place are always the same accounts. I was very disappointed.

  3. #22141
    Quote Originally Posted by DonCollins76  [View Original Post]
    Multiple arrests over the weekend related to this situation. Things seem to be heating up.
    Which locations??

  4. #22140

    Other Options

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatIndyMan  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, I will try them and report back.
    Used to be IWA or EWA at Muffler Shop, Sun on Emerson, and Mountain Aire gave decent massages and a good overall girl. Korean I think.

  5. #22139
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 100

    Lavender Essential Oil

    Quote Originally Posted by Pabllini54  [View Original Post]
    I would concur on this. Very popular.
    I would disagree.

    I visited this week. The massage is non-existent. Which would be OK if the entire time was worthwhile.

    The girl I had was a 6/10 body with a 4/10 face. Literally 4 minutes of just slapping my back like that was a massage. Wanting above average money, up front, for a very limited effort that could be had for $40 all over town.

    Do yourself a favor and check if the people promoting this place are always the same accounts. I was very disappointed.

  6. #22138

    Oasis on Main

    Thinking about giving that place a shot tonight. Lisa appears to be the only one available. I've seen positive reviews regarding her massage technique but is she at least attractive?

  7. #22137

    Bb spa

    I was on the east side for some work yesterday and decided to stop by BB. Walked in and was greeted by a cute girl, 40 ish, with a nice body, thicker than your usual AMP. Had a really good massage followed by BBJ and cfs. $. 4 tip and was on my way.

  8. #22136
    Thanks, I will try them and report back.

    Quote Originally Posted by CommonSteve666  [View Original Post]
    If you're not seeking FS and want an actual decent massage, tranquility and "A" spa both on 31 have been good options IME.

  9. #22135

    Sun Castleton = meh

    I've seen Linda before & even tho I don't have a donkey cock like the fortune one who banged both recently I thought I'd see the other one. I think she greeted me and led me to the room but after a few minutes a chubby girl came in. I saw a recent post that said her CBJ wasn't that great, which isn't my thing really. But every now and then I'll bang one on the heavier side just for fun. Massage was ok actually although she moved her hands around too fast and used too much oil and no hot towel cleanup on the back side. $. 3 with a cover and she's on top. Pretty hairy downstairs which is a downer. Flip her over for mish as she was sitting on my balls in an awkward way. After a few pumps she moves her hand down to grab my dick to keep me from going in all the way. WTF. Not sure if someone beat the hell out of it the night before or what but she wasn't into it. Asked her to finish me by hand which she happily obliged. Couldn't get it done and finally I gave up. She tried tho. Language was kind of an issue as well.

    Aj8.

  10. #22134

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Turpentine  [View Original Post]
    Had quite a surge at Sun Spa. I had my regular session with Linda. We ended up with a 90 minute session. She was extremely horny and needed to get off several times. Anyway the surprise. I got dressed, got my bottle of water and was walking to the front door. Mamason, the lady who sits at the front desk, motioned me to come to her desk. So I walked over and she grabbed my cock on the outside of my pants. She said "can I see?" I said sure. Pulled it out and flopped on her desk. She said "oh my, donkey cock". She grabbed my hand and took me back to the room. She took her clothes off and bent over. I entered her pussy and pounded away. She got off and was squirting everywhere. She then motioned to put in her butt. I pounded that ass. Nutted. She got a wash cloth and washed my cock. I was spent. Got dressed and walked to door and saw Linda. She had been watching. LOL.
    My bad, I was thinking of the place right down the street.

  11. #22133

    Lav Ess Oil

    Quote Originally Posted by AndesThins21  [View Original Post]
    LEO as you call it, really should call and get an appointment.
    I would concur on this. Very popular.

  12. #22132

    Non FS options

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatIndyMan  [View Original Post]
    Based on the posts here this place it's the hottest places right now so that's why I decided to try out, now if you or other monger can tell me about other options I would appreciate it.
    If you're not seeking FS and want an actual decent massage, tranquility and "A" spa both on 31 have been good options IME.

  13. #22131

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Turpentine  [View Original Post]
    Had quite a surge at Sun Spa. I had my regular session with Linda. We ended up with a 90 minute session. She was extremely horny and needed to get off several times. Anyway the surprise. I got dressed, got my bottle of water and was walking to the front door. Mamason, the lady who sits at the front desk, motioned me to come to her desk. So I walked over and she grabbed my cock on the outside of my pants. She said "can I see?" I said sure. Pulled it out and flopped on her desk. She said "oh my, donkey cock". She grabbed my hand and took me back to the room. She took her clothes off and bent over. I entered her pussy and pounded away. She got off and was squirting everywhere. She then motioned to put in her butt. I pounded that ass. Nutted. She got a wash cloth and washed my cock. I was spent. Got dressed and walked to door and saw Linda. She had been watching. LOL.
    Unless something changed in the past year, I've been there umpteen times and zero action like that. Never even seen anyone sitting at the front desk. Maybe things have changed.

  14. #22130
    Based on the posts here this place it's the hottest places right now so that's why I decided to try out, now if you or other monger can tell me about other options I would appreciate it.

    Quote Originally Posted by AndesThins21  [View Original Post]
    There are some better choices out there depending upon what you want. Maybe some of the previous posts would help you.

  15. #22129

    Muffler. Lopey

    So I had a thing to get to in Bloomington. OMW there from the asshole of Illinois I was determined to visit and AMP.

    My local area is actually ripe with several places. All of them Level 1 easy, some of them Level 3 depending on several factors.

    But the word coming out of Indy I could not pass it up.

    I was heavily leaning towards Lavender Essential Oils, but a post here recently got my attention on Muffler, or "Professional Message Therapy".

    I arrived and another vehicle was there. Was after seeing Lopey based on a previous report and thought I might strike out.

    Lopey is exactly who I got. She is younger. I think early 30's. She is very pretty, like very pretty. Solid 8/10 on the face. Her English is so so.

    Likely the worst massage I have had from an AMP. I paid for an hour, it was not that good honestly. Before the flip lasted 30 minutes maybe.

    I asked for FS, and she did not hesitate to accept.

    She got undressed. Really nice tits and nipples. She does have a nice ass also, not flat like so many Asians. The slightest gut on her, but no stretch marks, wrinkly skin etc. Simply put if she lost 15-20 lbs she would be a complete knock out. I am not one to judge from being heavier all of my life. Just trying to accurately give a report here.

    So my report differs differently from the previous poster about her in a couple of ways. Her BJ, in my case BBBJ was fucking amazing. She almost had me and I had to make her stop. Lots of effort, felt good and pretty face. Win, win, win. I consider myself average size, in length and girth. I did not find her as snug on me as the previous poster about her. This may have been deceiving on me though. 1: I was covered. 2: She came into the room for FS lubed up. She felt good over all though.

    We start and finish in mish. She was really into it, or at least a really good actor about it. Like really, really fucking hot. The shit she was saying, whispering in english and Chinese. Just wow, it got me really excited. Finished in the bag.

    Massage 4/10. Lopey 8/10.

    Seen the other girl there on my way out. She is a solid 20 years older.

    I was out 40 minutes after arriving. I was bummed I was cut short on time, but to be honest not missing much because her massage was not that good. If I was local, I would probably repeat with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape