Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 8263
-
10-16-23 20:26 #5563Senior Member

Posts: 984Pandoras was slow
Pandoras was slow today.
Told Monse all I had was 200. Off to the VIP section for BBBJ and BBFS with cim finish.
-
10-16-23 20:24 #5562Senior Member

Posts: 281Looks like Maverick is making friends on the other review site.
-
10-16-23 20:13 #5561Senior Member

Posts: 268Best Portland club?
I'll be in Portland tomorrow night and wanted to check out a club since everyone says their club scene is way better than up here.
Any recommendations?
Thanks.
-
10-16-23 17:44 #5560Senior Member

Posts: 135Thank you. Will go with Mandy also.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-23 13:19 #5559I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Tell Monse you no like CBJ. She tell girl.
Originally Posted by Johnnieb33
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-23 12:44 #5558Regular Member

Posts: 11https://www.instagram.com/princessss.starr/
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-23 09:18 #5557Senior Member

Posts: 443Star details
What's this current Star look like? Used to be a blonde dancer going by Star right when Pandora's reopened. White girl said she was from Jamaica, Came across like she was always high but was a very good time. Then seemed to vanish.
Originally Posted by Snooby
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-23 08:48 #5556Senior Member

Posts: 281Mandy
Mandy probably would have let drop your swimmers off in her mouth.
Originally Posted by Johnnieb33
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-23 19:17 #5555Senior Member

Posts: 135Visit to Pandoras
I went in today nd did not have a good experience.
Saw Sasha first. She is an AA. She is short and has tattoos. We go to the VIP room and she is very robotic. Covered everything.
The little man said enough so I stopped, paid her the 250 and sat down.
Then Monse came over and she introduced me to her friend, Lisa. We go to the VIPand she is also covered everything. She started asking me to hurry and cum because I was to big. She got up on the chair and spread her legs and she smelled awful. I stopped, paid her the 250 and chalked it up to a lesson learned.
Next time I will stick with Monse.
-
10-15-23 16:07 #5554Senior Member

Posts: 135I am headed to Pandora's also and will report back!
Originally Posted by Perppa
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-23 15:25 #5553Senior Member

Posts: 72Anya
Can hardly contain my excitement. I'll post after my visit today with Anya at Pandora's. To feel her wrapped around me is heaven. She's so tiny.
-
10-13-23 16:34 #5552Senior Member

Posts: 162How is Star? I've wanted to give her a ride for a while!
Originally Posted by CTownrich
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-23 13:39 #5551Regular Member

Posts: 18Thank you for this list, it would be awesome to keep this current. When you first put it out it saved me and I'm sure many others a lot of money and headaches.
Originally Posted by CTownrich
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-23 13:00 #5550Senior Member

Posts: 85Sierra at Pandoras HJ, BBBJ, cfs.
Originally Posted by CTownrich
[View Original Post]
Ava at Pandoras hh, CBJ, cfs.
Star at Pandoras HJ, cfs.
Yella at Pandoras HJ, BBBJ, cfs.
Alchemy, BBBJCIM, cfs, BBFS (YMMV).
Aria at Pandoras BBBJ, cfs.
-
10-13-23 12:47 #5549Senior Member

Posts: 261Faith
Faith works a few nights a week.
She loves to ride and will take nice deep strokes.
CFS.











Reply With Quote






