Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 307 of 1667 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 357 407 807 1307 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 25004
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20414

    Ashley in Warwick

    Made arrangements to meet her at her hotel in Warwick. Got there got the rm number and crickets when I got to the room. Found it very odd. Did not hear back from her at all. I could hear a phone ring in the room so I called her number but oddly when I called there was no ringing in the room. Don't know what game this is but wasted my time for nothing. Let me know if you had any luck meeting up with her. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...i/403129059118

  2. #20413
    Quote Originally Posted by FitzForFun  [View Original Post]
    Post with link to STG is below 20406.
    Oh, yeah that's definitely not her.

  3. #20412
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    [Deleted by Admin]I don't know how true that is.

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

    Then maybe you shouldn't say it.

    A2

  4. #20411

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    What picture and number are you referring to? No one posted any links, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.
    Post with link to STG is below 20406.

  5. #20410
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to northside nikki?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...-/401396975595
    Yes. That's her.

  6. #20409

  7. #20408
    Quote Originally Posted by JackStrw  [View Original Post]
    Decided to give her a try a few days ago, She was in an upscale hotel in prov. Definitely the girl in the photos but the pics are heavily filtered her face isn't anywhere near as pretty her body is bigger than photos (not a complaint I like them chubby) she's not fat but nowhere near skinny, boobs are quite saggy. She was friendly so no complaints there but saw potential for attitude if you say the wrong thing. Very mechanical. Her qv rate is a bit too high for the service if it was a bit cheaper I'd repeat just because I like her body and plump butt. Loosest girl I think I've ever been with. All in all I'd say the negative out weighs the positive but not all that bad.
    Are you referring to northside nikki?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...-/401396975595

  8. #20407

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by JackStrw  [View Original Post]
    Decided to give her a try a few days ago, She was in an upscale hotel in prov. Definitely the girl in the photos but the pics are heavily filtered her face isn't anywhere near as pretty her body is bigger than photos (not a complaint I like them chubby) she's not fat but nowhere near skinny, boobs are quite saggy. She was friendly so no complaints there but saw potential for attitude if you say the wrong thing. Very mechanical. Her qv rate is a bit too high for the service if it was a bit cheaper I'd repeat just because I like her body and plump butt. Loosest girl I think I've ever been with. All in all I'd say the negative out weighs the positive but not all that bad.
    Link to ad?

  9. #20406
    Quote Originally Posted by FitzForFun  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure if this is the same Mandy that so many of us have enjoyed. It is a different number than on other sites, and the picture of the woman sitting with a cig sure looks like a different woman to me. Just my 2 cents worth. I haven't seen Mandy since before Covid (sticking to UTR regular for now) so perhaps it is her.
    What picture and number are you referring to? No one posted any links, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

  10. #20405

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by EmvLa  [View Original Post]
    Saw her years ago in the top apartment entering Federal Hill. Still same place?
    I am not sure if this is the same Mandy that so many of us have enjoyed. It is a different number than on other sites, and the picture of the woman sitting with a cig sure looks like a different woman to me. Just my 2 cents worth. I haven't seen Mandy since before Covid (sticking to UTR regular for now) so perhaps it is her.

  11. #20404

    Nikki

    Decided to give her a try a few days ago, She was in an upscale hotel in prov. Definitely the girl in the photos but the pics are heavily filtered her face isn't anywhere near as pretty her body is bigger than photos (not a complaint I like them chubby) she's not fat but nowhere near skinny, boobs are quite saggy. She was friendly so no complaints there but saw potential for attitude if you say the wrong thing. Very mechanical. Her qv rate is a bit too high for the service if it was a bit cheaper I'd repeat just because I like her body and plump butt. Loosest girl I think I've ever been with. All in all I'd say the negative out weighs the positive but not all that bad.

  12. #20403

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    Don't see why it would make a difference either way, she's been living with her bf from the beginning as far as I know, so it's not like her living situation is changing at all.
    Saw her years ago in the top apartment entering Federal Hill. Still same place?

  13. #20402
    Undeniably.

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her myself but man she looks hot.

  14. #20401
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    She just got married, so I wonder if that will help or hurt with the scheduling.
    Don't see why it would make a difference either way, she's been living with her bf from the beginning as far as I know, so it's not like her living situation is changing at all.

  15. #20400
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei22  [View Original Post]
    Been wanting to see her since long time ago her pictures look alright but I'm not sure if she looks the same in person.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/798164528562
    Haven't seen her myself but man she looks hot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape