Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 308 of 1667 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 358 408 808 1308 ... LastLast
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 25004
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20399

    Had anyone seen this provider?

    Been wanting to see her since long time ago her pictures look alright but I'm not sure if she looks the same in person.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/798164528562

  2. #20398

    Mandy

    She just got married, so I wonder if that will help or hurt with the scheduling.

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelBoner  [View Original Post]
    She is highly reviewed here and absolutely worth it. That woman will suck you dry and swallow every drop. She has a cum fetish and I love enabling it.

  3. #20397

    Joelle / Ryder / Model Agency / SA

    Long overdue but wanted to share my last interaction on STG before I had moved to SA which very much worth it. I'll be posting some info in that thread on scammers and time wasters but the BBFS ones will be for trades only.

    Joelle.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...d/757848694737

    Lovely lady but definitely not in my looks range or age. She really is sweet but man can't get over the missing tooth and the boob job that might be dated or just needs redone. Easy to find her incall and HH was 130 if memory serves right but again won't be repeating. Asked for cover for BJ and FS since I did not feel comfortable without one. Incall is a factory made apatment which inside was surprisingly very well done in my opinion. Place was clean and room we did the deed good enough. She didn't want to get ontop though I belive but was fine with that. Photos I'll say were of her in her prime or shortly after but not current. She's real, cheap, reliable I guess so if you're in a pinch for BBBJ or BBFS from what I rread she's your gal.

    Model agency.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...m/084539898807

    What a joke. Photos are fake, new that but have something in place to see beforehand. I ended up talking with Ryder and she had mentioned it. Set up is to pay to get in for a certain amount of time. 15/30/45/ Hr etc. You go in a room with a couch and some other small fuck furniture with a tv playing porno. Ryder was supposed to meet me there and when she said she was walking in I got the room for HH /100. She comes in with some small ass tities, looking grimy and definitely not what I was expecting from the photos. She gets on her knees and says to get started it's 200 for removal of cloths and go up from there for fun. I laugh and say yeah I'm good. Walked out there SMH I waited but was good with burning just 100 to let you guys know to stay away. There might be something there worth it though because I saw some of you old guizers coming and going while I waited so if you got intel on that place that's different from my experience by all means shed some light because to me place is a dump and dud.

    Ryder.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...-/924265511381

    SA.

    Oooohh man this place has been a luxury compared to STG. Mind you though I am still relatively young, fit and have my own buisness so haha been treating me really good so far. BBFS Is almost always on the table. A little more pricey in the 3/4/500 range and up but well worth it. Also having to host for most but luckily the Casino Comp Rooms have been coming in clutch and Air B&B has had some good entire home prices. Willing to trade info with other members as I fly to TX later this month and don't want my SB's to find reliable boyfriends while I'm gone LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231017-065319_Firefox.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231017-062846_Firefox.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231017-062450_Firefox.jpg‎  
    Last edited by Emv La; 10-17-23 at 07:08. Reason: Added Photos

  4. #20396
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnManning  [View Original Post]
    One of the ads says her name is Rose. I did a search and didn't find her in particular and nothing came up for her number either. Just curious if she's legit she's quoting 120 for a half hour. Seems too good to be true LOL.

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/5082621199
    I've seen this one, she is legit. Got a car BBBJ from her it was more of a HJ. Discussed CIM but back off when the time came. I might repeat just for the 120 hh and the tits are nice.

  5. #20395

    Hazel

    Any info on this one?

    https://callescort.org/401-830-9500

    Goes byHazel.

  6. #20394

    Squeaky Steph

    Can we start a go fund me to get this one a new bed. I can confirm reports of the squeaky bed are true. Good attitude, really put in the effort. BBBJ, CIM on the menu but doesn't kike it. She's a tiny spinner. Like really tiny. Good time but too small for me. Her pics do not really show how small she is very well.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...n/491281350567

  7. #20393

    Alizebaby

    Any info on this girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...b/939910762869

    Been checking around and searching, for reviews, but can't find any. Thanks. Still looking for that nice Latin spinner type.

  8. #20392
    Quote Originally Posted by JackStrw  [View Original Post]
    Have gotten advice to pass on her based on her attitude but she looks so good I might have to try anyway, what was her qv special rate?
    I was going to pull the trigger, but I devote snoop in her social media first. (Snap and insta). She keeps the company of some very heinous looking hood thugs, one who was flashing a gun on Snapchat while she blew him and giggled. Seems like she could be some serious trouble.

  9. #20391

    Princess Diana

    Anyone have intel on this one? She seems to just recently started posting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...-/550521833038

  10. #20390

  11. #20389

    Sammy

    Quote Originally Posted by Sitteb36  [View Original Post]
    I echo that. Same situation when I saw her.
    Thanks for the info. But she was a good provider, good attitude, etc. Beyond that? Intrigued by her listing and interested in someone more mature.

  12. #20388

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by CaddilacBoy1  [View Original Post]
    Not worth price admission. Great looking girl nice body provides covered BJ promises full services next visit. One and done for me.
    I echo that. Same situation when I saw her.

  13. #20387
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey77  [View Original Post]
    Not worth price admission. Great looking girl nice body provides covered BJ promises full services next visit. One and done for me.

  14. #20386

  15. #20385
    Quote Originally Posted by JackStrw  [View Original Post]
    Photo looks a lot like that girl that went by Cali and or sky a few years ago, had a faded tattoo of the number 1 on her butt. Could easily be airbrushed out of the photo. If it is I'd see her again but hard to tell.
    That's her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape