Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 166 of 683 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 216 266 666 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 10240
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7765

    Put yourself in her shoes

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    I did confirmed that, and got additional details after I posted yesterday. Disturbing indeed!. RIP Dawn, and Mom.
    Whatever the family drama she had, she lived out of a motel room with her mother who she had to kick out every time she had a date. They had food in their room and I cant imagine they had much in terms of worldly possessions because everything the two of them owned fit in that one motel room. And this was hardly short term, they lived that way for over 10 years that I know of, maybe more.

    I only saw her that one time and I never would have thought she had a temper much less the physical prowess of a killer. She seemed sweet, highly skilled in her profession and had an upbeat attitude. The human race can withstand horrific atrocities as long as they have hope. She must have run out of that after years of that lifestyle.

    Sometimes this hobby is too easy to justify from our point of view, today is not one of those days.

  2. #7764

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by DramUSA  [View Original Post]
    This is truly disturbing. Yes, this was Dawn. I used to see her but stopped some years ago because her living situation with her mom in the room just freaked me out too much (like Don mentioned in previous post). As far as I know, she wasn't a druggie. Didn't even drink. But she did have a lot of anxiety, which she readily admitted to, and could easily be triggered.

    But for something like this to happen. I have no words.
    I did confirmed that, and got additional details after I posted yesterday. Disturbing indeed!. RIP Dawn, and Mom.

  3. #7763

    Any. . .

    Quote Originally Posted by DramUSA  [View Original Post]
    This is truly disturbing. Yes, this was Dawn. I used to see her but stopped some years ago because her living situation with her mom in the room just freaked me out too much (like Don mentioned in previous post). As far as I know, she wasn't a druggie. Didn't even drink. But she did have a lot of anxiety, which she readily admitted to, and could easily be triggered.

    But for something like this to happen. I have no words.
    Any doubt and you can match the social media picture with the neckless that is also worn in the STG ad.

    Definitly unusual the two or thrre meetings, and that was many years ago.

    She had another social media account, but I cannot remember the name that was used. The one I have is a few years old.

    Maybe the active account has some insight.

    . . And that was a family member. Can you imagine someone she didn't know? I guess they could receive equal or more.

  4. #7762
    This is truly disturbing. Yes, this was Dawn. I used to see her but stopped some years ago because her living situation with her mom in the room just freaked me out too much (like Don mentioned in previous post). As far as I know, she wasn't a druggie. Didn't even drink. But she did have a lot of anxiety, which she readily admitted to, and could easily be triggered.

    But for something like this to happen. I have no words.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    Can someone confirm if this is the Dawn who was living with her Mom out of hotel rooms?.

    https://patch.com/new-jersey/glouces...oom-prosecutor

  5. #7761

    Don't go!

    Quote Originally Posted by SjtnaRefugee  [View Original Post]
    As luck would have it, she posted for the first time in months. I'll plan on seeing her today and will report back.

    Ad is:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/deptf...e/221970774956
    I use to see this chick when she was working out of a house in westville pregnant and letting do whatever it was you wanted with her. However, she's sick and her drug addiction has destroyed her.

  6. #7760
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    Everyone is carrying baggage. There is a facebook page with pictures. Search her name which is in the article. She posted about looking for her biological father in 2021. Also has a picture of her Mom. I don't judge how we deal with life's challenges.
    I saw her a couple of times over the years, not much of a looker but very talented orally. Even let me video when I wanted. Don't think I'll ever reminisce with them again. Sad how it ended.

  7. #7759
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    It's a big grl (Colleen) posting that pic to get traffic.
    Nope, I can confirm it's her and I've seen her.

    The good: still looks the same (though she says she's put on a few pounds, which I didn't notice at all), and the service was still good (I only got head).

    The bad: she is sharing a room with Colleen and some other chick (they were in the bathroom while I was there), which I'm not a big fan of. I saw her a second time in a car date, which I'm also not a big fan of.

    So, it's her and she's still good, but the room situation is less than ideal.

  8. #7758

    Anyone have a review?

    Tried to contact this gem, ever since she was on YouTube. Can't seem to get a response. Anyone have any luck or info. Below are links to her ad and YouTube video.

    Stay safe out there!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...e-you/59265782

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4TLlCc...bG1zIGJyaXQ%3D

  9. #7757
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcc110  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try her out? She looks good.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/809693440744
    Reviewed her in the Philly section. Great mouth, no issues, very compliant.

    Stay safe out there!

  10. #7756

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by LightIn  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen her, planning on seeing her soon.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/burli...b/095297354263
    I saw her a few times a long time ago, maybe 7 or 8 years ago. She was decent but flaky with setting up and keeping appointments. I think those pictures are probably a few years old.

  11. #7755

    Sad Story

    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    If you follow her STG history, she had changed locations recently and I believe her new location was in Brooklawn, which adds fuel to the fire.

    But the one time I hit her up, I arrive a few minutes early and had a chance to meet her mother. Dawn asked how much time because her mother wanted to come back to th room soon after. Look, I know I'm a degenerate partaking of hookers for pleasure but I was uncomfortable meeting the mother and being pressed for an exact time. What I do remember is Dawn was authentically enthusiastic about both sucking a dick (which she did well) and taking the dick which she seemed to enjoy. But I never went back because I had met her mother and it wasn't my proudest moment in my mongering career.
    Everyone is carrying baggage. There is a facebook page with pictures. Search her name which is in the article. She posted about looking for her biological father in 2021. Also has a picture of her Mom. I don't judge how we deal with life's challenges.

  12. #7754

    A good treat!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcc110  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try her out? She looks good.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/809693440744
    I was a regular with ballerina some time ago. That shorty was perky and her mouth was very good, I stopped seeing her when she got pregnant and then disappeared for some time until recently.

  13. #7753

    Can neither confirm nor deny

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    Can someone confirm if this is the Dawn who was living with her Mom out of hotel rooms?.

    https://patch.com/new-jersey/glouces...oom-prosecutor
    If you follow her STG history, she had changed locations recently and I believe her new location was in Brooklawn, which adds fuel to the fire.

    But the one time I hit her up, I arrive a few minutes early and had a chance to meet her mother. Dawn asked how much time because her mother wanted to come back to th room soon after. Look, I know I'm a degenerate partaking of hookers for pleasure but I was uncomfortable meeting the mother and being pressed for an exact time. What I do remember is Dawn was authentically enthusiastic about both sucking a dick (which she did well) and taking the dick which she seemed to enjoy. But I never went back because I had met her mother and it wasn't my proudest moment in my mongering career.

  14. #7752

    Is it?

    Can someone confirm if this is the Dawn who was living with her Mom out of hotel rooms?.

    https://patch.com/new-jersey/glouces...oom-prosecutor

  15. #7751

    She's not around

    Quote Originally Posted by SjtnaRefugee  [View Original Post]
    As luck would have it, she posted for the first time in months. I'll plan on seeing her today and will report back.

    Ad is:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/deptf...e/221970774956
    It's a big grl (Colleen) posting that pic to get traffic.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape