Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 10240
-
10-17-23 17:06 #7765Senior Member

Posts: 888Put yourself in her shoes
Whatever the family drama she had, she lived out of a motel room with her mother who she had to kick out every time she had a date. They had food in their room and I cant imagine they had much in terms of worldly possessions because everything the two of them owned fit in that one motel room. And this was hardly short term, they lived that way for over 10 years that I know of, maybe more.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
I only saw her that one time and I never would have thought she had a temper much less the physical prowess of a killer. She seemed sweet, highly skilled in her profession and had an upbeat attitude. The human race can withstand horrific atrocities as long as they have hope. She must have run out of that after years of that lifestyle.
Sometimes this hobby is too easy to justify from our point of view, today is not one of those days.
-
10-17-23 15:19 #7764Senior Member

Posts: 428Thanks!
I did confirmed that, and got additional details after I posted yesterday. Disturbing indeed!. RIP Dawn, and Mom.
Originally Posted by DramUSA
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-23 15:04 #7763Senior Member

Posts: 842Any. . .
Any doubt and you can match the social media picture with the neckless that is also worn in the STG ad.
Originally Posted by DramUSA
[View Original Post]
Definitly unusual the two or thrre meetings, and that was many years ago.
She had another social media account, but I cannot remember the name that was used. The one I have is a few years old.
Maybe the active account has some insight.
. . And that was a family member. Can you imagine someone she didn't know? I guess they could receive equal or more.
-
10-17-23 14:34 #7762Senior Member

Posts: 125This is truly disturbing. Yes, this was Dawn. I used to see her but stopped some years ago because her living situation with her mom in the room just freaked me out too much (like Don mentioned in previous post). As far as I know, she wasn't a druggie. Didn't even drink. But she did have a lot of anxiety, which she readily admitted to, and could easily be triggered.
But for something like this to happen. I have no words.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-23 13:41 #7761Senior Member

Posts: 58Don't go!
I use to see this chick when she was working out of a house in westville pregnant and letting do whatever it was you wanted with her. However, she's sick and her drug addiction has destroyed her.
Originally Posted by SjtnaRefugee
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-23 13:22 #7760Regular Member

Posts: 7I saw her a couple of times over the years, not much of a looker but very talented orally. Even let me video when I wanted. Don't think I'll ever reminisce with them again. Sad how it ended.
Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-23 12:43 #7759Senior Member

Posts: 82Nope, I can confirm it's her and I've seen her.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
The good: still looks the same (though she says she's put on a few pounds, which I didn't notice at all), and the service was still good (I only got head).
The bad: she is sharing a room with Colleen and some other chick (they were in the bathroom while I was there), which I'm not a big fan of. I saw her a second time in a car date, which I'm also not a big fan of.
So, it's her and she's still good, but the room situation is less than ideal.
-
10-17-23 10:49 #7758Senior Member

Posts: 106Anyone have a review?
Tried to contact this gem, ever since she was on YouTube. Can't seem to get a response. Anyone have any luck or info. Below are links to her ad and YouTube video.
Stay safe out there!
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...e-you/59265782
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4TLlCc...bG1zIGJyaXQ%3D
-
10-17-23 10:45 #7757Senior Member

Posts: 106Reviewed her in the Philly section. Great mouth, no issues, very compliant.
Originally Posted by Mcc110
[View Original Post]
Stay safe out there!
-
10-17-23 06:57 #7756Senior Member

Posts: 50Jenny
I saw her a few times a long time ago, maybe 7 or 8 years ago. She was decent but flaky with setting up and keeping appointments. I think those pictures are probably a few years old.
Originally Posted by LightIn
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-23 06:29 #7755Senior Member

Posts: 727Sad Story
Everyone is carrying baggage. There is a facebook page with pictures. Search her name which is in the article. She posted about looking for her biological father in 2021. Also has a picture of her Mom. I don't judge how we deal with life's challenges.
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-23 19:58 #7754Senior Member

Posts: 428A good treat!
I was a regular with ballerina some time ago. That shorty was perky and her mouth was very good, I stopped seeing her when she got pregnant and then disappeared for some time until recently.
Originally Posted by Mcc110
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-23 18:10 #7753Senior Member

Posts: 888Can neither confirm nor deny
If you follow her STG history, she had changed locations recently and I believe her new location was in Brooklawn, which adds fuel to the fire.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
But the one time I hit her up, I arrive a few minutes early and had a chance to meet her mother. Dawn asked how much time because her mother wanted to come back to th room soon after. Look, I know I'm a degenerate partaking of hookers for pleasure but I was uncomfortable meeting the mother and being pressed for an exact time. What I do remember is Dawn was authentically enthusiastic about both sucking a dick (which she did well) and taking the dick which she seemed to enjoy. But I never went back because I had met her mother and it wasn't my proudest moment in my mongering career.
-
10-16-23 17:19 #7752Senior Member

Posts: 428Is it?
Can someone confirm if this is the Dawn who was living with her Mom out of hotel rooms?.
https://patch.com/new-jersey/glouces...oom-prosecutor
-
10-16-23 09:13 #7751Senior Member

Posts: 551She's not around
It's a big grl (Colleen) posting that pic to get traffic.
Originally Posted by SjtnaRefugee
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






