Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 118 of 499 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 168 218 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 7473
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5718
    Quote Originally Posted by Almostgone  [View Original Post]
    Too much free time yesterday and decided to see what I could dream up. Found this one https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...y/362049604636 and communications were good. Staying at a place West Ashley. The good, does not have GPS, got the job done. The Bad: Place looks like a bomb went off inside. Kept room dark so I would not see her demons. Christy got the job done but I will not repeat. The pictures are mostly accurate prior to demon invasion. Happy Hunting.
    Thank you. She has been on my contact list and I have chatted a couple of times but could not connect when she was in Mt P. Thanks for the information.

  2. #5717

    Took one for the team

    Too much free time yesterday and decided to see what I could dream up. Found this one https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...y/362049604636 and communications were good. Staying at a place West Ashley. The good, does not have GPS, got the job done. The Bad: Place looks like a bomb went off inside. Kept room dark so I would not see her demons. Christy got the job done but I will not repeat. The pictures are mostly accurate prior to demon invasion. Happy Hunting.

  3. #5716

    She looks familiar

    Quote Originally Posted by Dxman24  [View Original Post]
    She looks like Hareigh Wilde.

  4. #5715
    Quote Originally Posted by JustWanToHelp  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see her but she did not respond.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...x/357811289056
    She's around. I believe she was in a relationship before and no longer in it.

  5. #5714
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleBird09  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen trina recently? She was my go to for a while a few years ago but I've been gone for years so was wondering if she's still ok. If not any recommendations for a BBBJ / cim provider.
    Tried to see her but she did not respond.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...x/357811289056

  6. #5713
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrell01  [View Original Post]
    She is tall, natural busty and not a clock watcher. I think she is attractive and enjoys herself, but she has some odd rules and has cameras inside her apartment. I called her out on it a while back and she said they weren't turned on. I just don't trust someone who keeps Ring cameras in every room.
    I mean I would like to see her, I really would, but for 6 bills just to get what I want it's a pass for me. For a little less I'd take the plung but it's confusing. It seems some get extras with the base rate and some don't. Ik it YMMV but I'm not sure I'm willing to waste the 300 on just a massage or the 600 to get what I want. There's too many traveling girls coming to town so frequently now that it makes her not even an option. She seems to carry herself well but she not a 6 bill girl to me, as much as I want to see her. Plus what you said about the camera stuff that's a no go for me. Ring cameras in EVERY room is a big red flag LOL. Even more so telling you they aren't turned on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar64  [View Original Post]
    I think Zara is one of better providers. You get a safe private incall location If you chose the body rub service, the massage is pretty decent. She is as described but I think she is attractive and while not a 20 something spinner she is fairly young (compared to me LOL) Also You can have an intelligent conversation with her.
    Could you PM about your experience?

  7. #5712
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle25  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/macy/59274587

    Anyone have any thoughts on Macy? I think I've found reviews on her from a while back but I'm not 100 percent if this is the same person. Any information would be awesome?

    Also, if you have any suggestions on a BBBJ providers let me know!
    Looks familiar, maybe I am wrong but wasn't she the one with the boyfriend who was robbing people after they paid her?

  8. #5711

    Zara

    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar64  [View Original Post]
    I think Zara is one of better providers. You get a safe private incall location If you chose the body rub service, the massage is pretty decent. She is as described but I think she is attractive and while not a 20 something spinner she is fairly young (compared to me LOL) Also You can have an intelligent conversation with her.
    What is the differences between her different rates?

    -B.

  9. #5710

    Zara

    I think Zara is one of better providers. You get a safe private incall location If you chose the body rub service, the massage is pretty decent. She is as described but I think she is attractive and while not a 20 something spinner she is fairly young (compared to me LOL) Also You can have an intelligent conversation with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Darrell01  [View Original Post]
    She is tall, natural busty and not a clock watcher. I think she is attractive and enjoys herself, but she has some odd rules and has cameras inside her apartment. I called her out on it a while back and she said they weren't turned on. I just don't trust someone who keeps Ring cameras in every room.

  10. #5709

    Macy

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/macy/59274587

    Anyone have any thoughts on Macy? I think I've found reviews on her from a while back but I'm not 100 percent if this is the same person. Any information would be awesome?

    Also, if you have any suggestions on a BBBJ providers let me know!

  11. #5708

    Zara

    Quote Originally Posted by DigginHerOutt  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about Zara fox? I really want to see her but I'm with you 6 bills is really high for an older basically bbw. From what I've read she's a fun time but for 6 bills I'm seeing a hot young traveling girl. There's been a lot of good one here lately I seen, I hope they continue to come.
    She is tall, natural busty and not a clock watcher. I think she is attractive and enjoys herself, but she has some odd rules and has cameras inside her apartment. I called her out on it a while back and she said they weren't turned on. I just don't trust someone who keeps Ring cameras in every room.

  12. #5707
    Quote Originally Posted by Dxman24  [View Original Post]
    Smells fake to me, location just says 'travel to you*.

  13. #5706
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheRisk19  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers. In Charleston from Jax and looking for good fun GFE girl. Any recommendations? Thanks!
    Me too, I'm new to the area please help.

  14. #5705

    Professional with a tongue ring


  15. #5704

    Trina or

    Anyone seen trina recently? She was my go to for a while a few years ago but I've been gone for years so was wondering if she's still ok. If not any recommendations for a BBBJ / cim provider.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape