Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 7467
-
10-01-23 11:24 #5682Regular Member

Posts: 21Heather
She changes her nam a lot but she's been posting forever. Always wanted to give her a try. Any past experiences? Good to go or no go?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...w/339174508522
-
09-29-23 21:37 #5681Regular Member

Posts: 12Visiting Charleston Sat
Hey fellow mongers. In Charleston from Jax and looking for good fun GFE girl. Any recommendations? Thanks!
-
09-29-23 12:07 #5680Senior Member

Posts: 47Should have known. LOL.
Originally Posted by Devour
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-23 11:05 #5679Senior Member

Posts: 561Both post in multiple cities on the same day. Screams scam to me.
Originally Posted by BDotM
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-23 10:08 #5678Senior Member

Posts: 47I just came across these ads and they have me curious. Anyone linked up or know if these are legit?
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ston/155795684
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ston/155753705
-
09-27-23 17:45 #5677Regular Member

Posts: 14Beautifuldirtycouple
If you're thinking about it, don't. Boyfriend will try to blackmail you. Too bad they're not smart enough to make sure their personal info is secure before they try to blackmail people. They got real quiet once I let them know exactly who they were, where they live, where they've worked and who all their family members and friends are. Seniors PM me for details.
https://tryst.link/escort/beautifuldirtycouple
-
09-27-23 11:34 #5676Senior Member

Posts: 600Serena
Some of you on SA May recognize this one. This ad is brand new, she was previously on SA and might still be. I haven't done a review in quite a while because I usually stick to SA.
This one is highly recommended.
Seniors can PM for details.
I won't go into much other than what she says in the ad is accurate, pics are accurate.
If you take the plunge, take your protein pills and put your helmet on, be respectful, straightforward and don't creep her out and she'll go above and beyond.
https://tryst.link/escort/serenablack
-
09-27-23 10:51 #5675Senior Member

Posts: 1202I think if you set up a hobby only gmail account and get a google voice phone number from that account, you might be ok. Just have to silence notification on your Voice app and maybe hide the app in a folder or tab that is hard to find and log out of it when not using it. I keep my phone locked all the time as we all should and nobody knows the pin. Anything can be hacked, so you need to use strong password practices.
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-23 08:45 #5674Senior Member

Posts: 99Sweet and sassy west Ashley
Anybody seen this lady before? Brunette. Inbox me if you want. https://skipthegames.com/img/009/OTE3ODA0NTI1ODk1MGQ0NGI4ZWYzODliM2RlYmY3ZjgxYzI3ZmE4.webp
-
09-25-23 20:53 #5673Senior Member

Posts: 48People come and go in this field. I would only reach out if you see an up to date post. Most of these numbers are burner numbers in which they can be turned off when they are not available.
Originally Posted by FingerLickinGo
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-23 14:35 #5672Senior Member

Posts: 561Visiting
Visiting in your area for a few days and might have some time to play. Will definitely read through the forum, but if anyone can recommend a decent provider in the isle of palms area, I'd appreciate the info. Not specific on type, anything 18 to 50, spinner to small bbw, any race, tattoos and piercings a plus. I like variety, obviously. Will be glad to swap info of providers in NC if you find yourself up that way. Thanks in advance.
-
09-25-23 11:23 #5671Regular Member

Posts: 6Visiting and looking for help.
I am coming to town for a few days and would love some help finding a reliable provider. I would prefer Asian, but am not opposed to Latina. I have read through the recent reviews and reached out to a few providers but not getting much back in way of responses. Any help would be appreciated.
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ston/152862180#.
Is this provider worth the visit? There is a review on here, but she ain't responding.
Any other recommendations would be great. Thanks fellas. Stay safe.
-
09-24-23 20:53 #5670Senior Member

Posts: 48Sammy
Long gone bro. I'm sure she is using a burner or app. I'd imagine it's only on when she posts. Got to catch her when she is here.
Originally Posted by Zaqxsww
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-23 09:52 #5669Regular Member

Posts: 11Help needed
Seems as though she's got a new number anyone have any luck?
Originally Posted by TheRavager
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-23 16:08 #5668Senior Member

Posts: 871Downside?
What's the downside to Google Voice? Being secure from LEO, is that your concern. Or can the average citizen hack google voice and find your real world info.
Originally Posted by DoodleRooster
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





