Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 7465
-
10-16-23 17:27 #5710Senior Member

Posts: 111Zara
I think Zara is one of better providers. You get a safe private incall location If you chose the body rub service, the massage is pretty decent. She is as described but I think she is attractive and while not a 20 something spinner she is fairly young (compared to me LOL) Also You can have an intelligent conversation with her.
Originally Posted by Darrell01
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-23 14:38 #5709Regular Member

Posts: 20Macy
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/macy/59274587
Anyone have any thoughts on Macy? I think I've found reviews on her from a while back but I'm not 100 percent if this is the same person. Any information would be awesome?
Also, if you have any suggestions on a BBBJ providers let me know!
-
10-16-23 10:36 #5708Senior Member

Posts: 1202Zara
She is tall, natural busty and not a clock watcher. I think she is attractive and enjoys herself, but she has some odd rules and has cameras inside her apartment. I called her out on it a while back and she said they weren't turned on. I just don't trust someone who keeps Ring cameras in every room.
Originally Posted by DigginHerOutt
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-23 09:37 #5707Senior Member

Posts: 1202Smells fake to me, location just says 'travel to you*.
Originally Posted by Dxman24
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-23 17:23 #5706Senior Member

Posts: 54Me too, I'm new to the area please help.
Originally Posted by LuvTheRisk19
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-23 10:15 #5705Senior Member

Posts: 29Professional with a tongue ring
Has anybody come across this ad?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...l/059268352547
-
10-14-23 21:58 #5704Senior Member

Posts: 79Trina or
Anyone seen trina recently? She was my go to for a while a few years ago but I've been gone for years so was wondering if she's still ok. If not any recommendations for a BBBJ / cim provider.
-
10-14-23 19:49 #5703Senior Member

Posts: 99Thanks. Tried twice to contact to no avail. Tried 2 lats one at quality and at days inn. Both a joke nowhere near pics and left. Went with Kelly sway instead.
Originally Posted by JonReremy
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-23 18:15 #5702Senior Member

Posts: 144Babygirl
Just by looking at the ad, theres a dude in one photo, his tatted knuckles in another, filtered photos and non filtered showing how rough her skin seems to be, and last of all, wound care stuff on the counter. I would avoid like the plague. But I'm probably also overly cautious.
Originally Posted by JBerg
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-23 15:27 #5701Senior Member

Posts: 169BAby girl
There was a review. I recall a poor review. Do not remember the details but I think it had something to do with the guy attached to the hand we see in the pic. I would imagine you can just do a name search.
Originally Posted by Justto72
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-23 08:34 #5700Senior Member

Posts: 99Any luck
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charleston-sc/female-escorts/caucasian_w/babygirl-n-chassummerville-goo/496342280938 Seems real
-
10-13-23 23:59 #5699Senior Member

Posts: 99The area code with 561 is not the girl at all. I left. Was way off. I asked for a photo and it was a generic one and sent me to wrong room first time. Smh.
Originally Posted by JonReremy
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-23 23:21 #5698Senior Member

Posts: 144Latina
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ston/157481440
Saw her tonight. Pics are semi accurate but not her. Big boobs, nice ass, felt good. Standard latina CBJ, cowgirl, reverse, mish, doggie for the win. Not the usual hotel but on par with it. Easy set up, 1. 2 for qv. Pleasant, didn't rush, but did set alarm. Wasnt sharing a room, didn't see any pets, no smoke smell, and no body smells.
-
10-10-23 09:42 #5697Senior Member

Posts: 47Funny thing.
Originally Posted by JBerg
[View Original Post]
I reached out to her. And she was like I want to tell you that's not me in the ad.
So I asked her to send a real pic and she sends one with her face blurred out.
I'm thinking how is this better? LOL.
-
10-10-23 09:37 #5696Senior Member

Posts: 47Did you do incall?
Originally Posted by FishwaterWsp
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




