Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22130
    Based on the posts here this place it's the hottest places right now so that's why I decided to try out, now if you or other monger can tell me about other options I would appreciate it.

    Quote Originally Posted by AndesThins21  [View Original Post]
    There are some better choices out there depending upon what you want. Maybe some of the previous posts would help you.

  2. #22129

    Muffler. Lopey

    So I had a thing to get to in Bloomington. OMW there from the asshole of Illinois I was determined to visit and AMP.

    My local area is actually ripe with several places. All of them Level 1 easy, some of them Level 3 depending on several factors.

    But the word coming out of Indy I could not pass it up.

    I was heavily leaning towards Lavender Essential Oils, but a post here recently got my attention on Muffler, or "Professional Message Therapy".

    I arrived and another vehicle was there. Was after seeing Lopey based on a previous report and thought I might strike out.

    Lopey is exactly who I got. She is younger. I think early 30's. She is very pretty, like very pretty. Solid 8/10 on the face. Her English is so so.

    Likely the worst massage I have had from an AMP. I paid for an hour, it was not that good honestly. Before the flip lasted 30 minutes maybe.

    I asked for FS, and she did not hesitate to accept.

    She got undressed. Really nice tits and nipples. She does have a nice ass also, not flat like so many Asians. The slightest gut on her, but no stretch marks, wrinkly skin etc. Simply put if she lost 15-20 lbs she would be a complete knock out. I am not one to judge from being heavier all of my life. Just trying to accurately give a report here.

    So my report differs differently from the previous poster about her in a couple of ways. Her BJ, in my case BBBJ was fucking amazing. She almost had me and I had to make her stop. Lots of effort, felt good and pretty face. Win, win, win. I consider myself average size, in length and girth. I did not find her as snug on me as the previous poster about her. This may have been deceiving on me though. 1: I was covered. 2: She came into the room for FS lubed up. She felt good over all though.

    We start and finish in mish. She was really into it, or at least a really good actor about it. Like really, really fucking hot. The shit she was saying, whispering in english and Chinese. Just wow, it got me really excited. Finished in the bag.

    Massage 4/10. Lopey 8/10.

    Seen the other girl there on my way out. She is a solid 20 years older.

    I was out 40 minutes after arriving. I was bummed I was cut short on time, but to be honest not missing much because her massage was not that good. If I was local, I would probably repeat with her.

  3. #22128

    Carmel

    Multiple arrests over the weekend related to this situation. Things seem to be heating up.

  4. #22127

    Foot spa bust?

    Quote Originally Posted by AndesThins21  [View Original Post]
    See my previous post, but try Foot Spa off 37.
    Weren't they busted about 6 months back?

  5. #22126

    LAvEO

    Quote Originally Posted by BearCoach1  [View Original Post]
    I have had the opportunity to see both, and I must say that Yuyu is much friendlier and a better actress than Amber. I am sure that it varies from person to person. I only took 30 min with each, so the massages were terrible and just them going through the motions. Yuyu gave more of a GF vibe, as she kissed all over me and seemed to get into it. Amber gave none of that. Amber's body is tighter (smaller), but both have nice tits. LEO was much busier than Lavender when I went. The place needs a revolving door. Amber seemed to be the only one working at Lav whereas Annie is also at LEO. Annie looks like she is probably a lot of fun as well.

    As most have stated, be patient and don't ruin it for the guys getting their turn. Either place will probably have a wait.

    Be safe.
    LEO as you call it, really should call and get an appointment.

  6. #22125

    North Options

    Quote Originally Posted by BizzSenna  [View Original Post]
    Jealous of everyone that lives near the southside. Sounds like there are some amazing opportunities. I've also been reading about how Carmel is becoming more locked down and by the book. Does anybody know of any safe places with comparable service to what I'm reading about down on the southside up in Noblesville, Cicero, Pendleton, Westfield? I have read about Leslie's and might check that out. Any other suggestions up this way?
    See my previous post, but try Foot Spa off 37.

  7. #22124

    Probably not going to the best place?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatIndyMan  [View Original Post]
    I finally decided to go check this place out. I've been a little retired from the AMP scene at Indy after going to Miami and las weekend to NY, Ny is 10 x better than Miami a little pricy but they offer top notch service with beautiful women, not only Asian but Latina as well. Anyways I decided to check this place out. This slim kind of tall girl shows up she's very young probably late 20's early 30's? She made took me to a room where she made me wait like 5-10 minutes. When she gets in the room massage starts, if you can call it that. It was just a tinny rub with the tip of her fingers for like 3 minutes then had me flip.

    On the flip she asked me if I wanted FS I said no, how much for HJ? She said 100 dollars hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha I couldn't believe it but I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt, maybe her English is very bad so I tried my best to translate what I wanted when she finally understood she goes " oh sorry, it's 80 dallas" hahahahahahah I gave her 50 and she took it while being mad and it was the worst HJ ever I almost stop her and leave. It's sad that that's the best talent we have in Indy. I guess going to NY and Miami ruined it for me cause now I don't expect less than that.
    There are some better choices out there depending upon what you want. Maybe some of the previous posts would help you.

  8. #22123

    Lavender ess. Oil

    I finally decided to go check this place out. I've been a little retired from the AMP scene at Indy after going to Miami and las weekend to NY, Ny is 10 x better than Miami a little pricy but they offer top notch service with beautiful women, not only Asian but Latina as well. Anyways I decided to check this place out. This slim kind of tall girl shows up she's very young probably late 20's early 30's? She made took me to a room where she made me wait like 5-10 minutes. When she gets in the room massage starts, if you can call it that. It was just a tinny rub with the tip of her fingers for like 3 minutes then had me flip.

    On the flip she asked me if I wanted FS I said no, how much for HJ? She said 100 dollars hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha I couldn't believe it but I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt, maybe her English is very bad so I tried my best to translate what I wanted when she finally understood she goes " oh sorry, it's 80 dallas" hahahahahahah I gave her 50 and she took it while being mad and it was the worst HJ ever I almost stop her and leave. It's sad that that's the best talent we have in Indy. I guess going to NY and Miami ruined it for me cause now I don't expect less than that.

  9. #22122

    Rats!

    Quote Originally Posted by JhnSmth  [View Original Post]
    It appears that Sun in BG has been closed down.
    That is too bad. Sun in BG was a good choice. I hope it re-opens.

  10. #22121

    Northside

    Quote Originally Posted by Sroberts  [View Original Post]
    Any places that are reliable HE only? Don't want to go to any FS places as they tend to get pissed if you only want a HE.
    Sunny's massage is an option.

  11. #22120

    Looking for an AMP on the Northside that is HE only

    Any places that are reliable HE only? Don't want to go to any FS places as they tend to get pissed if you only want a HE.

  12. #22119

    Beech grove Sun

    Quote Originally Posted by Indy4620  [View Original Post]
    Which Sun Spa? Castleton or Beech Grove?
    It appears that Sun in BG has been closed down.

  13. #22118
    Senior Member


    Posts: 695

    Smile Massage

    Didn't catch a name but I had a great visit at Smile recently. The massage was pretty high quality, as far as I could tell there was only one girl working. She's on the older side but I got to check out all of the goods and have zero complaints. Zero roaming restrictions even before the flip, in fact things were obviously setup for good accessibility. I really appreciate good customer service, she made sure I got my full hour even though I showed up a little late. I'll be heading back there for sure, really loved the hot rocks.

  14. #22117

    Re: Rose Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by BCD0101  [View Original Post]
    I usually avoid Friday visits, figuring it is a popular day, but I had a few spare AM hours. House or business just east of Indy massage (8617 E 10) had a crew repaving a blacktop driveway / parking. Back door was locked, no response to knocking and the crew was well within conversation distance to the front.

    Took and Post to Rose Spa (11511 B), $60/ hr. Woman who escorted me to the room was wearing jeans and tee-shirt, but I did not get a good look. Room was dark and damn hot! In walked Tina, in an above knee dress with good c-cup cleavage. Mid-thirties in ay (Asian years). Massage began ok, would have preferred harder pressure (which came later) but no teasing. No issues reaching under dress other than when I went to touch the kitty (allowed to get damn close, and a nice ass! 20 minutes in gave her a massage which she enjoyed.

    Goods looked nice, went for FS and whittled her down from initial $160. Firm eraser nip breasts and groomed hair (which I prefer). A little pouch but nothing significant, at worse on the smaller side of thick (but not a spinner). (Subjective) scoring:

    Looks 8/10.

    Massage 8. 5/10 (average before and after).

    Tease NA.

    Oral (either way) NA.

    Body 8. 5/10.

    FS: 6. 5/10.

    While getting a raincoat, she applied lube (which deflates more than just my ego) resulting in the feeling that I was fucking a cloud, not much sensation (inclined to blame on the lube but drk). Began with CG then switched to missionary. Light scratching on my back but did not last long (sweaty back, did I mention how damn hot the room was? The fake moaning started early, which also caused me to delay. After a bit got the job done.

    Tina then began a firmer / harder massage (after drying off my back) which was very good then toweled me down one more time. We went a bit past the hr and paid at the end. Given the tiny water and a few mints. Would likely repeat, with hopes of oral and less lube. Having broke the ice, a second going just might increase some of the poor scores above! Oh, and the heat can be turned down by about 15 degrees (or more).
    Good report except one too many leading 1's in the address. Post Road ends in Fort Harrison at about 5900. LOL!

  15. #22116

    Rose Spa

    I usually avoid Friday visits, figuring it is a popular day, but I had a few spare AM hours. House or business just east of Indy massage (8617 E 10) had a crew repaving a blacktop driveway / parking. Back door was locked, no response to knocking and the crew was well within conversation distance to the front.

    Took and Post to Rose Spa (11511 B), $60/ hr. Woman who escorted me to the room was wearing jeans and tee-shirt, but I did not get a good look. Room was dark and damn hot! In walked Tina, in an above knee dress with good c-cup cleavage. Mid-thirties in ay (Asian years). Massage began ok, would have preferred harder pressure (which came later) but no teasing. No issues reaching under dress other than when I went to touch the kitty (allowed to get damn close, and a nice ass! 20 minutes in gave her a massage which she enjoyed.

    Goods looked nice, went for FS and whittled her down from initial $160. Firm eraser nip breasts and groomed hair (which I prefer). A little pouch but nothing significant, at worse on the smaller side of thick (but not a spinner). (Subjective) scoring:

    Looks 8/10.

    Massage 8. 5/10 (average before and after).

    Tease NA.

    Oral (either way) NA.

    Body 8. 5/10.

    FS: 6. 5/10.

    While getting a raincoat, she applied lube (which deflates more than just my ego) resulting in the feeling that I was fucking a cloud, not much sensation (inclined to blame on the lube but drk). Began with CG then switched to missionary. Light scratching on my back but did not last long (sweaty back, did I mention how damn hot the room was? The fake moaning started early, which also caused me to delay. After a bit got the job done.

    Tina then began a firmer / harder massage (after drying off my back) which was very good then toweled me down one more time. We went a bit past the hr and paid at the end. Given the tiny water and a few mints. Would likely repeat, with hopes of oral and less lube. Having broke the ice, a second going just might increase some of the poor scores above! Oh, and the heat can be turned down by about 15 degrees (or more).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape