The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22112
    Quote Originally Posted by Turpentine  [View Original Post]
    Had quite a surge at Sun Spa. I had my regular session with Linda. We ended up with a 90 minute session. She was extremely horny and needed to get off several times. Anyway the surprise. I got dressed, got my bottle of water and was walking to the front door. Mamason, the lady who sits at the front desk, motioned me to come to her desk. So I walked over and she grabbed my cock on the outside of my pants. She said "can I see?" I said sure. Pulled it out and flopped on her desk. She said "oh my, donkey cock". She grabbed my hand and took me back to the room. She took her clothes off and bent over. I entered her pussy and pounded away. She got off and was squirting everywhere. She then motioned to put in her butt. I pounded that ass. Nutted. She got a wash cloth and washed my cock. I was spent. Got dressed and walked to door and saw Linda. She had been watching. LOL.
    Is this 82nd or Southside?

  2. #22111

    Interesting time at Sun Spa

    Had quite a surge at Sun Spa. I had my regular session with Linda. We ended up with a 90 minute session. She was extremely horny and needed to get off several times. Anyway the surprise. I got dressed, got my bottle of water and was walking to the front door. Mamason, the lady who sits at the front desk, motioned me to come to her desk. So I walked over and she grabbed my cock on the outside of my pants. She said "can I see?" I said sure. Pulled it out and flopped on her desk. She said "oh my, donkey cock". She grabbed my hand and took me back to the room. She took her clothes off and bent over. I entered her pussy and pounded away. She got off and was squirting everywhere. She then motioned to put in her butt. I pounded that ass. Nutted. She got a wash cloth and washed my cock. I was spent. Got dressed and walked to door and saw Linda. She had been watching. LOL.

  3. #22110
    Quote Originally Posted by BizzSenna  [View Original Post]
    Jealous of everyone that lives near the southside. Sounds like there are some amazing opportunities. I've also been reading about how Carmel is becoming more locked down and by the book. Does anybody know of any safe places with comparable service to what I'm reading about down on the southside up in Noblesville, Cicero, Pendleton, Westfield? I have read about Leslie's and might check that out. Any other suggestions up this way?
    It's probably safest to stay in Marion County and south at this time.

  4. #22109

    Orange hair, tats on both arms

    So looks like 'Amy' is gone from Ruby in Brownsburg, replaced by Helen, with less than shoulder length orange hair (previously she was a hairdresser in NY), wearing matching black shorts with button down the front knit top that was short enough to show some belly, slip off sandals, beautiful dark eyes, does speak some English.

    (I was sent there for a facility upgrade / customer education, did no 'business. '.

  5. #22108

    New therapist

    Last time I was there I had a new therapist that was like a 5/10 - she gave a great massage and was very sweet, but I missed my usual lady, Sophia. I haven't been back in recently. Does anyone know if she's still working there? She gave the best massage and was quite cute.

    Quote Originally Posted by Southernbred  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what's going on at Stillwater? I know it's not one of the popular places in town, but I noticed one of the ladies left and now there's a new one. Anyone know any details?
    .

  6. #22107

    A Couple of Places

    Quote Originally Posted by BizzSenna  [View Original Post]
    Jealous of everyone that lives near the southside. Sounds like there are some amazing opportunities. I've also been reading about how Carmel is becoming more locked down and by the book. Does anybody know of any safe places with comparable service to what I'm reading about down on the southside up in Noblesville, Cicero, Pendleton, Westfield? I have read about Leslie's and might check that out. Any other suggestions up this way?
    In Noblesville I ventured to, I think it was called Perfect Foot Spa. $ for hour + tip. I think everything was on the menu and Al la cart. The one on called Ruby Foot Spa is hit or miss they want an appointment. DM me if you want any more info.

  7. #22106

    Leslie's

    Quote Originally Posted by BearCoach1  [View Original Post]
    I went into what I thought was Leslie's but an American girl with redish hair greeted me and took me to a room. I did not see anyone else? Is there where Bobo works? I was hoping for Bobo, so I "left something in my car. ".

    Any reports on the white girl?

    Be safe.
    I debated even making this report as she was leaving today (allegedly). I went two days ago saw the white girl (so I thought) BOBO was there but had a tooth issue was getting surgery. White girl was there just to fill in. I was but ass naked on the table and was telling the chick I hadn't seen BOBO since she came back she went straight out grabbed her and brought her in. She tried talking a little told me come back after Saturday she'll be back at it. White girl got comfortable had a nice ass. Saggy tits from kids slat stomach with baby damage but soft skin. She gave a pretty good blow job surprisingly I was about to pop. I fingered as she blew me and she was tight as fuck so I wanted to try that. Condom on legs behind her head while she told me how big I was and beat that pussy up. Lmao I was half way laughing. It was a different experience than I've had at an Asian massage parlor but overall not bad wish she wasn't leaving have her on face and bobo on my dick would be a good session. 40 for the half and $40 for the rest. They're smoking a lot of weed in there so be prepared for that smell. White girl did shed some light on the process that I didn't know. And I'm going to say she was not white but mixed she looked white in the face but that pussy didn't look like a white girls. So he'll if I know and she had a Bush.

  8. #22105

    Leslie's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pabllini54  [View Original Post]
    First time in a long time with her today. A real treat this one.
    I went into what I thought was Leslie's but an American girl with redish hair greeted me and took me to a room. I did not see anyone else? Is there where Bobo works? I was hoping for Bobo, so I "left something in my car. ".

    Any reports on the white girl?

    Be safe.

  9. #22104

    Leslie's 86th

    I was greeted at the door from a gal fresh from Los Angeles, non Asian. LOL. She said, here till Sunday to help out. She commented that her co-workers were pretty wild. One of them was out with a toothache. LOL We were interrupted several times by front door. Then she brings a small dog into the room with us. Apparently, dogs mom was out and was only. I thought things were going to get weird when she brought dog in. But just sat on chair and watched us. Thank God!! The extras were so-so. I'd like to get back and spend some time with other ladies.

  10. #22103

    Northern Opportunities

    Quote Originally Posted by BizzSenna  [View Original Post]
    Jealous of everyone that lives near the southside. Sounds like there are some amazing opportunities. I've also been reading about how Carmel is becoming more locked down and by the book. Does anybody know of any safe places with comparable service to what I'm reading about down on the southside up in Noblesville, Cicero, Pendleton, Westfield? I have read about Leslie's and might check that out. Any other suggestions up this way?
    Right now I only know personally of Lesleys on 86th. Aloe Spa is also a possibility.

  11. #22102

    Nothing safe in Noblesville Pendleton Cicero Westfield???

    Jealous of everyone that lives near the southside. Sounds like there are some amazing opportunities. I've also been reading about how Carmel is becoming more locked down and by the book. Does anybody know of any safe places with comparable service to what I'm reading about down on the southside up in Noblesville, Cicero, Pendleton, Westfield? I have read about Leslie's and might check that out. Any other suggestions up this way?

  12. #22101

    Best Massage. On W. 16th near Speedway

    Quote Originally Posted by Samster1313  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been there lately? At the track now! Wondering if worth a trip?
    Don't expect anything special, very nice older lady, no extra pounds on her anywhere, ample cleavage that may be visible so compliment her, wears full length leggings or pants, cute face, feminine hands. Also compliment her on the new colorful 'Best Massage' sign above door, replaced the aged sign.

  13. #22100

    Best Massage Speedway

    Anyone been there lately? At the track now! Wondering if worth a trip?

  14. #22099

    Amber vs. Yuyu

    I have had the opportunity to see both, and I must say that Yuyu is much friendlier and a better actress than Amber. I am sure that it varies from person to person. I only took 30 min with each, so the massages were terrible and just them going through the motions. Yuyu gave more of a GF vibe, as she kissed all over me and seemed to get into it. Amber gave none of that. Amber's body is tighter (smaller), but both have nice tits. LEO was much busier than Lavender when I went. The place needs a revolving door. Amber seemed to be the only one working at Lav whereas Annie is also at LEO. Annie looks like she is probably a lot of fun as well.

    As most have stated, be patient and don't ruin it for the guys getting their turn. Either place will probably have a wait.

    Be safe.

  15. #22098

    Muffler

    Stopped by the muffler shop on my way home yesterday. There were 2 girls working. Only caught a glimpse of the second girl, but she looked really nice. Very cute.

    I drew Lopey who grabbed me as soon as I entered and showed me to the room. Massage was just ok and lasted about 10 minutes. Lopey had a great body. She's a bit younger than I normally see at indy AMPs. Great tits, probably a large B / small C with those great Asian nips. She actually had a cute little butt too, not a board flat one like most of them. BJ was ok. She's not amazing at it, but she worked hard which made up for it some. Main event is where it's at with her. I'm not large, but she is very tight. Started in CG. She grinds really well. Then went to DATY which was nice. She was very responsive to that. Finished in Mish. Girl can do keels.

    Hot towel, bottle of water, and I was on my way. $. 4 to house, $1. 6 to the girl. I'd repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape