Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,201 to 7,215 of 29325
-
10-16-23 16:19 #22125Senior Member

Posts: 196North Options
See my previous post, but try Foot Spa off 37.
Originally Posted by BizzSenna
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-23 16:07 #22124Senior Member

Posts: 196Probably not going to the best place?
There are some better choices out there depending upon what you want. Maybe some of the previous posts would help you.
Originally Posted by ThatIndyMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-23 11:51 #22123Senior Member

Posts: 97Lavender ess. Oil
I finally decided to go check this place out. I've been a little retired from the AMP scene at Indy after going to Miami and las weekend to NY, Ny is 10 x better than Miami a little pricy but they offer top notch service with beautiful women, not only Asian but Latina as well. Anyways I decided to check this place out. This slim kind of tall girl shows up she's very young probably late 20's early 30's? She made took me to a room where she made me wait like 5-10 minutes. When she gets in the room massage starts, if you can call it that. It was just a tinny rub with the tip of her fingers for like 3 minutes then had me flip.
On the flip she asked me if I wanted FS I said no, how much for HJ? She said 100 dollars hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha I couldn't believe it but I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt, maybe her English is very bad so I tried my best to translate what I wanted when she finally understood she goes " oh sorry, it's 80 dallas" hahahahahahah I gave her 50 and she took it while being mad and it was the worst HJ ever I almost stop her and leave. It's sad that that's the best talent we have in Indy. I guess going to NY and Miami ruined it for me cause now I don't expect less than that.
-
10-16-23 11:42 #22122Senior Member

Posts: 290Rats!
That is too bad. Sun in BG was a good choice. I hope it re-opens.
Originally Posted by JhnSmth
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-23 11:29 #22121Senior Member

Posts: 124Northside
Sunny's massage is an option.
Originally Posted by Sroberts
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-23 11:25 #22120Senior Member

Posts: 49Looking for an AMP on the Northside that is HE only
Any places that are reliable HE only? Don't want to go to any FS places as they tend to get pissed if you only want a HE.
-
10-16-23 06:39 #22119Senior Member

Posts: 483Beech grove Sun
It appears that Sun in BG has been closed down.
Originally Posted by Indy4620
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-23 23:27 #22118Senior Member

Posts: 695Smile Massage
Didn't catch a name but I had a great visit at Smile recently. The massage was pretty high quality, as far as I could tell there was only one girl working. She's on the older side but I got to check out all of the goods and have zero complaints. Zero roaming restrictions even before the flip, in fact things were obviously setup for good accessibility. I really appreciate good customer service, she made sure I got my full hour even though I showed up a little late. I'll be heading back there for sure, really loved the hot rocks.
-
10-15-23 21:03 #22117Senior Member

Posts: 633Re: Rose Spa
Good report except one too many leading 1's in the address. Post Road ends in Fort Harrison at about 5900. LOL!
Originally Posted by BCD0101
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-23 20:04 #22116Senior Member

Posts: 109Rose Spa
I usually avoid Friday visits, figuring it is a popular day, but I had a few spare AM hours. House or business just east of Indy massage (8617 E 10) had a crew repaving a blacktop driveway / parking. Back door was locked, no response to knocking and the crew was well within conversation distance to the front.
Took and Post to Rose Spa (11511 B), $60/ hr. Woman who escorted me to the room was wearing jeans and tee-shirt, but I did not get a good look. Room was dark and damn hot! In walked Tina, in an above knee dress with good c-cup cleavage. Mid-thirties in ay (Asian years). Massage began ok, would have preferred harder pressure (which came later) but no teasing. No issues reaching under dress other than when I went to touch the kitty (allowed to get damn close, and a nice ass! 20 minutes in gave her a massage which she enjoyed.
Goods looked nice, went for FS and whittled her down from initial $160. Firm eraser nip breasts and groomed hair (which I prefer). A little pouch but nothing significant, at worse on the smaller side of thick (but not a spinner). (Subjective) scoring:
Looks 8/10.
Massage 8. 5/10 (average before and after).
Tease NA.
Oral (either way) NA.
Body 8. 5/10.
FS: 6. 5/10.
While getting a raincoat, she applied lube (which deflates more than just my ego) resulting in the feeling that I was fucking a cloud, not much sensation (inclined to blame on the lube but drk). Began with CG then switched to missionary. Light scratching on my back but did not last long (sweaty back, did I mention how damn hot the room was? The fake moaning started early, which also caused me to delay. After a bit got the job done.
Tina then began a firmer / harder massage (after drying off my back) which was very good then toweled me down one more time. We went a bit past the hr and paid at the end. Given the tiny water and a few mints. Would likely repeat, with hopes of oral and less lube. Having broke the ice, a second going just might increase some of the poor scores above! Oh, and the heat can be turned down by about 15 degrees (or more).
-
10-15-23 14:24 #22115Senior Member

Posts: 339Sophia at Sun Castleton
Chubby, middle aged, heavy makeup, okay looks. Wanted $. 0 for a covered BJ, got tired finished by hand. Not worth it remotely.
-
10-15-23 13:45 #22114Senior Member

Posts: 129Sun Castleton Linda
Linda is at the Castleton Sun.
Originally Posted by Indy4620
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-23 13:32 #22113Senior Member

Posts: 164Which Sun Spa? North or South?
Which Sun Spa? Castleton or Beech Grove?
Originally Posted by Turpentine
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-23 12:23 #22112Senior Member

Posts: 54Is this 82nd or Southside?
Originally Posted by Turpentine
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-23 08:29 #22111Senior Member

Posts: 82Interesting time at Sun Spa
Had quite a surge at Sun Spa. I had my regular session with Linda. We ended up with a 90 minute session. She was extremely horny and needed to get off several times. Anyway the surprise. I got dressed, got my bottle of water and was walking to the front door. Mamason, the lady who sits at the front desk, motioned me to come to her desk. So I walked over and she grabbed my cock on the outside of my pants. She said "can I see?" I said sure. Pulled it out and flopped on her desk. She said "oh my, donkey cock". She grabbed my hand and took me back to the room. She took her clothes off and bent over. I entered her pussy and pounded away. She got off and was squirting everywhere. She then motioned to put in her butt. I pounded that ass. Nutted. She got a wash cloth and washed my cock. I was spent. Got dressed and walked to door and saw Linda. She had been watching. LOL.











Reply With Quote





