Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 84 of 524 FirstFirst ... 34 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 134 184 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 7854
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6609

    Autumn

    I would definitely stay away. She's fat never looked like she's showered and has scares on her face.

  2. #6608
    Quote Originally Posted by KantDelay  [View Original Post]
    YMMV but I saw her for. 8 for a qv. She's just ok looking IMHO. I undress and got in the bed and she took her top off not the bottoms. Should've seen this coming. Fairly decent BBBJ. I said ok I'm ready let's go. She looks at me and says. Do you have a condom because I don't. Then gets up and pretends to look for one. I knew I was beat at this point. I said get over her and finish me with your mouth. She did but not catch on her part. No pun intended but she sucked. Save your money or go in knowing she will try and short you.
    Truly a YMMV situation. That wasn't my experience (I've seen her four times in the last two months) but things and situations change. My only issue with her is she moves around a lot, and I'm not talking about within a town, whe moves around in three different counties.

  3. #6607

    Autumn

    Quote Originally Posted by KantDelay  [View Original Post]
    YMMV but I saw her for. 8 for a qv. She's just ok looking IMHO. I undress and got in the bed and she took her top off not the bottoms. Should've seen this coming. Fairly decent BBBJ. I said ok I'm ready let's go. She looks at me and says. Do you have a condom because I don't. Then gets up and pretends to look for one. I knew I was beat at this point. I said get over her and finish me with your mouth. She did but not catch on her part. No pun intended but she sucked. Save your money or go in knowing she will try and short you.
    Must have lucked out as that she was more than accommodating the day I saw her a couple of months ago. I did pay for the full hour and she didn't try to rush me out. Tried to see her a second time, but she bailed on me claiming that she couldn't get a room. Haven't decided whether to see her again.

  4. #6606
    Quote Originally Posted by Incantation  [View Original Post]
    Okay, I know Autumn. Have seen her once before. Thanks for letting me know. I didn't realize this ad was hers.
    YMMV but I saw her for. 8 for a qv. She's just ok looking IMHO. I undress and got in the bed and she took her top off not the bottoms. Should've seen this coming. Fairly decent BBBJ. I said ok I'm ready let's go. She looks at me and says. Do you have a condom because I don't. Then gets up and pretends to look for one. I knew I was beat at this point. I said get over her and finish me with your mouth. She did but not catch on her part. No pun intended but she sucked. Save your money or go in knowing she will try and short you.

  5. #6605

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    AKA Autumn has been reviewed here by myself and a few others. Look up the reviews and you will see. Bottom line she is a decent provider but don't pay her what she wants which is high. She will take less. She also moves around a lot which can be annoying. But her skills are good.
    Okay, I know Autumn. Have seen her once before. Thanks for letting me know. I didn't realize this ad was hers.

  6. #6604

    Goth Freak

    Quote Originally Posted by Incantation  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with this one? TIA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...t/814569903045
    AKA Autumn has been reviewed here by myself and a few others. Look up the reviews and you will see. Bottom line she is a decent provider but don't pay her what she wants which is high. She will take less. She also moves around a lot which can be annoying. But her skills are good.

  7. #6603

    Goth freak

    Does anyone have experience with this one? TIA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...t/814569903045
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231015_190048_Chrome.jpg‎  

  8. #6602

    Blonde waterbury

    Don't think I've seen a report on this one yet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...r/409383552071

    Had some time to kill in Waterbury (Never a good thing). Hit this blonde one up seeing if she had an incall. She wants me to go to the apple, told her no fucking way. Told her I can do a car date. When I rolled up I couldn't really see her right away but she quickly got to the sidewalk area. She gets in and she looks like you would expect from her pictures, a decent looking girl whos strung out on something. I should have bailed but I told her I just wanted some head. We find a spot and it takes her awhile before she gets started. She grabs junior and goes to work. A little too fast for my liking but she got the job done and I finished in her mouth. I drop her back off slightly before at the Apple and get the hell out of there. Don't want whatever handler she has following me or spotting me. A decent time overall, but she's going downhill faster than the city of Waterbury.

    She used to advertise with her brunette friend in NH. I never got to try the friend out but she had some decent reports. If anyone has that ones number or know where she went, PM me.

  9. #6601

    She walks occasionally

    She's on the thicker side. Was staying in a building right next to the apple. Likes to hit the pipe before doing the deed. I opted for CBJ and cfs since I was already there. I won't repeat but if you like them thick then she is your girl.

  10. #6600

    Ava

    You will find that you can't do a 3 letter Forum search- 4 litter minimum. TOFTT and give a review. The more people reviewing is how this works best.

    Blue.

  11. #6599

    Anyone try this girl? Goes by ava? Couldn't find anything on here in advanced


  12. #6598
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    When I first saw the name it was my thoughts as well although I am going back to maybe the early 2000's! The one I am thinking of was a pretty black girl with an ass to die for! It was around the time where there were a few black girls, think Silky, and a couple white girls, little mama and Monica!
    The names of the past at pleasant moments, Sandy, little mama, baby red, Veronica, Ashley, Ruby and Unique. All.

    Fun and greatly missed!

  13. #6597
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteBarlow69  [View Original Post]
    The tats do look familiar it could be her.
    When I first saw the name it was my thoughts as well although I am going back to maybe the early 2000's! The one I am thinking of was a pretty black girl with an ass to die for! It was around the time where there were a few black girls, think Silky, and a couple white girls, little mama and Monica!

  14. #6596
    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Wonder if this is unique who used to work out of the Bridgeport clubs.
    The tats do look familiar it could be her.

  15. #6595
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDsp82  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...e/450826900574

    Saw this one today, nice and a nice body too. We did CBJ and cfs for 1. I def would repeat.
    Wonder if this is unique who used to work out of the Bridgeport clubs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape