Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 7843
-
10-21-23 18:46 #6613Senior Member

Posts: 654Aren't they all? LOL.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-23 08:39 #6612Senior Member

Posts: 1000Can You Blame Her?
There are no quality providers in our area Zero competition for any woman willing to put a bit of edgy energy into her work and look good doing it. Not to mention the ton of Simps willing to hand over stupid amounts of cash for a bit of attention! Imagine getting 600 for about 20 min of fucking one guy or slobbering on 6 different dirty dogs to make the same amount.
Originally Posted by RegalFreeman
[View Original Post]
I have had the pleasure but it was a few years ago. I think I paid 150 for the hour. Worth every penny then!
Poo.
P.S. I by no means am an Autumn defender but she has sucked about a gallon of milk from my bottle over the years and never once has she been anything but a nice person. People change, yes always be aware but she is always clean and personable when I am being milked.
-
10-20-23 22:42 #6611Senior Member

Posts: 153Bellz
If you need a good laugh, take a look at her new rates.
Originally Posted by VeyronSS
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/bellabellz
-
10-18-23 15:36 #6610Senior Member

Posts: 746Autumn
Thats a little harsh, she is hardly fat, and she is always showered for me, but to each his own. This life isn't easy for these girls and some days, or weeks are better than others. That said she is going down hill from when I first met her several months ago. I feel bad for her. She seems like a nice person. I hope she can turn it around.
Originally Posted by Jjags88
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-23 14:48 #6609Senior Member

Posts: 192Autumn
I would definitely stay away. She's fat never looked like she's showered and has scares on her face.
-
10-16-23 12:50 #6608Senior Member

Posts: 746Truly a YMMV situation. That wasn't my experience (I've seen her four times in the last two months) but things and situations change. My only issue with her is she moves around a lot, and I'm not talking about within a town, whe moves around in three different counties.
Originally Posted by KantDelay
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-23 10:15 #6607Senior Member

Posts: 693Autumn
Must have lucked out as that she was more than accommodating the day I saw her a couple of months ago. I did pay for the full hour and she didn't try to rush me out. Tried to see her a second time, but she bailed on me claiming that she couldn't get a room. Haven't decided whether to see her again.
Originally Posted by KantDelay
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-23 08:38 #6606Senior Member

Posts: 878YMMV but I saw her for. 8 for a qv. She's just ok looking IMHO. I undress and got in the bed and she took her top off not the bottoms. Should've seen this coming. Fairly decent BBBJ. I said ok I'm ready let's go. She looks at me and says. Do you have a condom because I don't. Then gets up and pretends to look for one. I knew I was beat at this point. I said get over her and finish me with your mouth. She did but not catch on her part. No pun intended but she sucked. Save your money or go in knowing she will try and short you.
Originally Posted by Incantation
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-23 19:33 #6605Senior Member

Posts: 116Thanks
Okay, I know Autumn. Have seen her once before. Thanks for letting me know. I didn't realize this ad was hers.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-23 19:23 #6604Senior Member

Posts: 746Goth Freak
AKA Autumn has been reviewed here by myself and a few others. Look up the reviews and you will see. Bottom line she is a decent provider but don't pay her what she wants which is high. She will take less. She also moves around a lot which can be annoying. But her skills are good.
Originally Posted by Incantation
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-23 19:04 #6603Senior Member

Posts: 116Goth freak
Does anyone have experience with this one? TIA.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...t/814569903045
-
10-15-23 18:47 #6602Senior Member

Posts: 380Blonde waterbury
Don't think I've seen a report on this one yet.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...r/409383552071
Had some time to kill in Waterbury (Never a good thing). Hit this blonde one up seeing if she had an incall. She wants me to go to the apple, told her no fucking way. Told her I can do a car date. When I rolled up I couldn't really see her right away but she quickly got to the sidewalk area. She gets in and she looks like you would expect from her pictures, a decent looking girl whos strung out on something. I should have bailed but I told her I just wanted some head. We find a spot and it takes her awhile before she gets started. She grabs junior and goes to work. A little too fast for my liking but she got the job done and I finished in her mouth. I drop her back off slightly before at the Apple and get the hell out of there. Don't want whatever handler she has following me or spotting me. A decent time overall, but she's going downhill faster than the city of Waterbury.
She used to advertise with her brunette friend in NH. I never got to try the friend out but she had some decent reports. If anyone has that ones number or know where she went, PM me.
-
10-15-23 15:37 #6601Senior Member

Posts: 199She walks occasionally
She's on the thicker side. Was staying in a building right next to the apple. Likes to hit the pipe before doing the deed. I opted for CBJ and cfs since I was already there. I won't repeat but if you like them thick then she is your girl.
Originally Posted by NeedABabyMomma
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-23 22:23 #6600Senior Member

Posts: 1322Ava
You will find that you can't do a 3 letter Forum search- 4 litter minimum. TOFTT and give a review. The more people reviewing is how this works best.
Originally Posted by NeedABabyMomma
[View Original Post]
Blue.
-
10-14-23 00:59 #6599Regular Member

Posts: 5Anyone try this girl? Goes by ava? Couldn't find anything on here in advanced












Reply With Quote





