Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,201 to 7,215 of 29340
-
10-17-23 09:57 #22140Senior Member

Posts: 238Lav Ess Oil
I would concur on this. Very popular.
Originally Posted by AndesThins21
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-23 09:50 #22139Senior Member

Posts: 204Non FS options
If you're not seeking FS and want an actual decent massage, tranquility and "A" spa both on 31 have been good options IME.
Originally Posted by ThatIndyMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-23 09:32 #22138Senior Member

Posts: 29Really?
Unless something changed in the past year, I've been there umpteen times and zero action like that. Never even seen anyone sitting at the front desk. Maybe things have changed.
Originally Posted by Turpentine
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-23 09:31 #22137Senior Member

Posts: 97Based on the posts here this place it's the hottest places right now so that's why I decided to try out, now if you or other monger can tell me about other options I would appreciate it.
Originally Posted by AndesThins21
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-23 23:50 #22136Senior Member

Posts: 113Muffler. Lopey
So I had a thing to get to in Bloomington. OMW there from the asshole of Illinois I was determined to visit and AMP.
My local area is actually ripe with several places. All of them Level 1 easy, some of them Level 3 depending on several factors.
But the word coming out of Indy I could not pass it up.
I was heavily leaning towards Lavender Essential Oils, but a post here recently got my attention on Muffler, or "Professional Message Therapy".
I arrived and another vehicle was there. Was after seeing Lopey based on a previous report and thought I might strike out.
Lopey is exactly who I got. She is younger. I think early 30's. She is very pretty, like very pretty. Solid 8/10 on the face. Her English is so so.
Likely the worst massage I have had from an AMP. I paid for an hour, it was not that good honestly. Before the flip lasted 30 minutes maybe.
I asked for FS, and she did not hesitate to accept.
She got undressed. Really nice tits and nipples. She does have a nice ass also, not flat like so many Asians. The slightest gut on her, but no stretch marks, wrinkly skin etc. Simply put if she lost 15-20 lbs she would be a complete knock out. I am not one to judge from being heavier all of my life. Just trying to accurately give a report here.
So my report differs differently from the previous poster about her in a couple of ways. Her BJ, in my case BBBJ was fucking amazing. She almost had me and I had to make her stop. Lots of effort, felt good and pretty face. Win, win, win. I consider myself average size, in length and girth. I did not find her as snug on me as the previous poster about her. This may have been deceiving on me though. 1: I was covered. 2: She came into the room for FS lubed up. She felt good over all though.
We start and finish in mish. She was really into it, or at least a really good actor about it. Like really, really fucking hot. The shit she was saying, whispering in english and Chinese. Just wow, it got me really excited. Finished in the bag.
Massage 4/10. Lopey 8/10.
Seen the other girl there on my way out. She is a solid 20 years older.
I was out 40 minutes after arriving. I was bummed I was cut short on time, but to be honest not missing much because her massage was not that good. If I was local, I would probably repeat with her.
-
10-16-23 22:45 #22135Senior Member

Posts: 54Carmel
Multiple arrests over the weekend related to this situation. Things seem to be heating up.
-
10-16-23 21:21 #22134Senior Member

Posts: 169Foot spa bust?
Weren't they busted about 6 months back?
Originally Posted by AndesThins21
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-23 16:25 #22133Senior Member

Posts: 196LAvEO
LEO as you call it, really should call and get an appointment.
Originally Posted by BearCoach1
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-23 16:19 #22132Senior Member

Posts: 196North Options
See my previous post, but try Foot Spa off 37.
Originally Posted by BizzSenna
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-23 16:07 #22131Senior Member

Posts: 196Probably not going to the best place?
There are some better choices out there depending upon what you want. Maybe some of the previous posts would help you.
Originally Posted by ThatIndyMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-23 11:51 #22130Senior Member

Posts: 97Lavender ess. Oil
I finally decided to go check this place out. I've been a little retired from the AMP scene at Indy after going to Miami and las weekend to NY, Ny is 10 x better than Miami a little pricy but they offer top notch service with beautiful women, not only Asian but Latina as well. Anyways I decided to check this place out. This slim kind of tall girl shows up she's very young probably late 20's early 30's? She made took me to a room where she made me wait like 5-10 minutes. When she gets in the room massage starts, if you can call it that. It was just a tinny rub with the tip of her fingers for like 3 minutes then had me flip.
On the flip she asked me if I wanted FS I said no, how much for HJ? She said 100 dollars hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha I couldn't believe it but I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt, maybe her English is very bad so I tried my best to translate what I wanted when she finally understood she goes " oh sorry, it's 80 dallas" hahahahahahah I gave her 50 and she took it while being mad and it was the worst HJ ever I almost stop her and leave. It's sad that that's the best talent we have in Indy. I guess going to NY and Miami ruined it for me cause now I don't expect less than that.
-
10-16-23 11:42 #22129Senior Member

Posts: 290Rats!
That is too bad. Sun in BG was a good choice. I hope it re-opens.
Originally Posted by JhnSmth
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-23 11:29 #22128Senior Member

Posts: 124Northside
Sunny's massage is an option.
Originally Posted by Sroberts
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-23 11:25 #22127Senior Member

Posts: 49Looking for an AMP on the Northside that is HE only
Any places that are reliable HE only? Don't want to go to any FS places as they tend to get pissed if you only want a HE.
-
10-16-23 06:39 #22126Senior Member

Posts: 484Beech grove Sun
It appears that Sun in BG has been closed down.
Originally Posted by Indy4620
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






