Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 118 of 498 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 168 218 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 7466
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5711

    Zara

    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar64  [View Original Post]
    I think Zara is one of better providers. You get a safe private incall location If you chose the body rub service, the massage is pretty decent. She is as described but I think she is attractive and while not a 20 something spinner she is fairly young (compared to me LOL) Also You can have an intelligent conversation with her.
    What is the differences between her different rates?

    -B.

  2. #5710

    Zara

    I think Zara is one of better providers. You get a safe private incall location If you chose the body rub service, the massage is pretty decent. She is as described but I think she is attractive and while not a 20 something spinner she is fairly young (compared to me LOL) Also You can have an intelligent conversation with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Darrell01  [View Original Post]
    She is tall, natural busty and not a clock watcher. I think she is attractive and enjoys herself, but she has some odd rules and has cameras inside her apartment. I called her out on it a while back and she said they weren't turned on. I just don't trust someone who keeps Ring cameras in every room.

  3. #5709

    Macy

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/macy/59274587

    Anyone have any thoughts on Macy? I think I've found reviews on her from a while back but I'm not 100 percent if this is the same person. Any information would be awesome?

    Also, if you have any suggestions on a BBBJ providers let me know!

  4. #5708

    Zara

    Quote Originally Posted by DigginHerOutt  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about Zara fox? I really want to see her but I'm with you 6 bills is really high for an older basically bbw. From what I've read she's a fun time but for 6 bills I'm seeing a hot young traveling girl. There's been a lot of good one here lately I seen, I hope they continue to come.
    She is tall, natural busty and not a clock watcher. I think she is attractive and enjoys herself, but she has some odd rules and has cameras inside her apartment. I called her out on it a while back and she said they weren't turned on. I just don't trust someone who keeps Ring cameras in every room.

  5. #5707
    Quote Originally Posted by Dxman24  [View Original Post]
    Smells fake to me, location just says 'travel to you*.

  6. #5706
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheRisk19  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers. In Charleston from Jax and looking for good fun GFE girl. Any recommendations? Thanks!
    Me too, I'm new to the area please help.

  7. #5705

    Professional with a tongue ring


  8. #5704

    Trina or

    Anyone seen trina recently? She was my go to for a while a few years ago but I've been gone for years so was wondering if she's still ok. If not any recommendations for a BBBJ / cim provider.

  9. #5703
    Quote Originally Posted by JonReremy  [View Original Post]
    Just by looking at the ad, theres a dude in one photo, his tatted knuckles in another, filtered photos and non filtered showing how rough her skin seems to be, and last of all, wound care stuff on the counter. I would avoid like the plague. But I'm probably also overly cautious.
    Thanks. Tried twice to contact to no avail. Tried 2 lats one at quality and at days inn. Both a joke nowhere near pics and left. Went with Kelly sway instead.

  10. #5702

    Babygirl

    Quote Originally Posted by JBerg  [View Original Post]
    There was a review. I recall a poor review. Do not remember the details but I think it had something to do with the guy attached to the hand we see in the pic. I would imagine you can just do a name search.
    Just by looking at the ad, theres a dude in one photo, his tatted knuckles in another, filtered photos and non filtered showing how rough her skin seems to be, and last of all, wound care stuff on the counter. I would avoid like the plague. But I'm probably also overly cautious.

  11. #5701
    Senior Member


    Posts: 169

    BAby girl

    There was a review. I recall a poor review. Do not remember the details but I think it had something to do with the guy attached to the hand we see in the pic. I would imagine you can just do a name search.

    Quote Originally Posted by Justto72  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charleston-sc/female-escorts/caucasian_w/babygirl-n-chassummerville-goo/496342280938 Seems real

  12. #5700

    Any luck

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charleston-sc/female-escorts/caucasian_w/babygirl-n-chassummerville-goo/496342280938 Seems real

  13. #5699
    Quote Originally Posted by JonReremy  [View Original Post]
    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ston/157481440

    Saw her tonight. Pics are semi accurate but not her. Big boobs, nice ass, felt good. Standard latina CBJ, cowgirl, reverse, mish, doggie for the win. Not the usual hotel but on par with it. Easy set up, 1. 2 for qv. Pleasant, didn't rush, but did set alarm. Wasnt sharing a room, didn't see any pets, no smoke smell, and no body smells.
    The area code with 561 is not the girl at all. I left. Was way off. I asked for a photo and it was a generic one and sent me to wrong room first time. Smh.

  14. #5698

    Latina

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ston/157481440

    Saw her tonight. Pics are semi accurate but not her. Big boobs, nice ass, felt good. Standard latina CBJ, cowgirl, reverse, mish, doggie for the win. Not the usual hotel but on par with it. Easy set up, 1. 2 for qv. Pleasant, didn't rush, but did set alarm. Wasnt sharing a room, didn't see any pets, no smoke smell, and no body smells.

  15. #5697
    Quote Originally Posted by JBerg  [View Original Post]
    She is real. 99.999% chance that she lives in another state and or country. She would not be answering the door. Women like her are being flown all over the world to places like Dubai. She will not be on Ashley Phosphate or at Tanger.
    Funny thing.

    I reached out to her. And she was like I want to tell you that's not me in the ad.

    So I asked her to send a real pic and she sends one with her face blurred out.

    I'm thinking how is this better? LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape