Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 17725
-
10-14-23 00:13 #13120Senior Member

Posts: 79A few years ago.
Mostly use this site to vicariously to read your.
Originally Posted by JackManus
[View Original Post]
Conquests since my wife busted me a few years back. Been about 4 years since I saw Kimberly. She was passing through. Pics were accurate. Nice enough. Kind of mechanical. Tits are awesome.
-
10-13-23 20:38 #13119Senior Member

Posts: 418LOL tell that to Maryland Heights.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-23 18:30 #13118Senior Member

Posts: 103AshleyXXX
I know I have asked in the past here if anyone had AshleyXXX's contact to reconnect with her (folks from RTP days would probably know her). No luck here. To my surprise she texted me the other day, after more than couple years (I was a very regular of her) and we met. As always, I had a great time. With her, it's all about you and down for anything reasonable. She is pbly in her late 20's and has great pleasing attitude. She was OK with me sharing her number with someone interested so feel free to send me a PM and I can share her number if you are interested. She doesn't post (atleast not yet) so I have no links of her.
-
10-12-23 11:32 #13117Banned Member

Posts: 116Burner App
Just use the Burner App; most of the women use it and if someone you've seen gets snagged, burn the number. Nothing ties back to you.
Originally Posted by SparkySmith
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-23 09:40 #13116Senior Member

Posts: 162It seems very unlikely that anyone would go to that much trouble to find out who you are for something like this. If they wanted to bust you they would do it when you arrived for a meeting. Can't you use a fake name and address when you set it up? Remember Jake and Elwood in Blues Brothers? "1060 West Addison? That's Wrigley Field".
Originally Posted by RumDude
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-23 09:28 #13115Senior Member

Posts: 222Have a link with their contact info?
Originally Posted by JShanahan427
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-23 08:40 #13114Senior Member

Posts: 447LOL if "vice" has a girls phone I promise you 1000% they aren't worried about contacting you unless said girl is underage. You seriously think the police are going to call you over buying some over 18 pussy? You must watch those old episodes of cops from the 90's.
Originally Posted by RumDude
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-23 07:48 #13113Senior Member

Posts: 89Poll: what if. Throw away phone
Ok I have a poll. Considering using a physical throw away phone. But now you have to give information to authorize / activate it. If a girl is compromised and vice has access to her phone and contacts and I use my throw away phone to contact her. How far do you think vice would go? Subpoena to mint mobile? Where they could get my contact info?
Just a thought.
-
10-12-23 07:19 #13112Senior Member

Posts: 224"Don't want a digital fingerprint " That's smart. That's why I'll never participate in deposits. For some reason the girls just don't understand this.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-23 19:17 #13111Senior Member

Posts: 281Ms Dee
Haven't seen any reviews yet. Anyone?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...108/3149175159
-
10-11-23 16:48 #13110Senior Member

Posts: 59Cari + Amber
Was in a pinch and decided to try out Cari and her friend Catzeyez (Amber) I had seen Cari in the past and she assured me her friend was just as fun as her. They are both BBW, but Cari seems to have lost weight recently. They both took turns BBJ, while I was LFK / DFK with the other, and then started working on me together. Ended up finishing on both of their faces. They seemed to enjoy it. FS was offered but I passed on this occasion. Maybe in the future. Fun times and for only $ I would repeat.
-J.
-
10-11-23 11:22 #13109Senior Member

Posts: 2422Social fashion
On FB social profiles, its not uncommon if they link up your contacts and auto-sync'd so any mobile numbers you have from them will pop up time to time as long as you don't reject / delete / block them.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-23 10:59 #13108Senior Member

Posts: 40I mean, probably
But it's seems like a low amount. It might be more of a get a free meal grift. Before the tryst add she had a few sporadic adds on skipthegames and listcrawler. She didn't scrub her tiktok handle off some of the pictures so you can track that down. I think she's real, but I don't know if she's really down.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-23 10:13 #13107Senior Member

Posts: 1744Facebook found me?
Twice in the last 10 years. One was a girl I had looked up on google photos. One turned out to be a Fb friend of a cousin. Cousin has been living on the streets for years.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
Now I have a Google account and phone tied to a fake name and throw away email address. Periodically I google my fun phone to see what you would see. I never find anything.
-
10-11-23 09:53 #13106Senior Member

Posts: 279Arianna, deposit scam?
https://tryst.link/escort/arianna
This one seems new, not much info I can find on her. I sent a message on tryst to ask what she's into / about the 'meet and greet', but the ad mentions a $20 deposit. It's not much to lose, but I also don't want a digital fingerprint of any sort out there. Images so far haven't come up on reverse search.










Reply With Quote





