Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 76 of 406 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 126 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 6082
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4957

    Little Momma

    Has anyone had any experience with little Momma? I have never been able to get her respond, but I have been seeing her ads for months just wondering if she is real or not?

  2. #4956

    Brooke

    Well I saw her about a week or two ago and thought I had found a regular, however I was wrong. Not sure what the deal is, but if she's so good, keep her to yourself. Won't be contacting her again, ever. No explanation or anything. I've got a decent one now and I'm good. Stay safe mongers.

    Ncpheonix.

    Quote Originally Posted by BugMan2023  [View Original Post]
    I don't really know how to operate this site as in typing.

    And helping you Guys find Good Girls I've come across.

    But Brooke the very Friendly Native American.

    I go to her place twice a week.

    Her sister Babysits, I think she lives nearby not sure.

  3. #4955

    Olivia

    Gentlemen, to save some skin off your ass, occasionally refer to and take heed to the "Rip Off" reports forum.

    Very beneficial at times.

    P.S. - the last few post here without a pic are almost worthless. Please download & upload pics that are useable in place of links.

    Thank you.

  4. #4954
    Shill for some chick named Brooke


    Posts: 25
    [/QUOTE]She told me about you [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Whenever you write "She told me about you" stop and delete.

    Seriously, stop it or I'm going to ban you.

    A2

  5. #4953
    Shill for some chick named Brooke


    Posts: 25

    Brooke

    I don't really know how to operate this site as in typing.

    And helping you Guys find Good Girls I've come across.

    But Brooke the very Friendly Native American.

    I go to her place twice a week.

    Her sister Babysits, I think she lives nearby not sure.

    Whatever happened with a manager / handler idk but he is gone.

    She said she did have a bf but he is gone now.

    They broke up and he is away for a long time.

    I have not seen or heard from this manager, handler since I've started seeing her.

    And her Real job hours were cut I go by her house once, sometimes twice a week as stated she is a regular.

    I will not post anything else about her or any other girl.

    I tried to give you guys A very good insight on a Beauty, Bombshell that you.

    Would Not be disappointed in seeing.

    But by all means continue to receive.

    Catfishers, Addicts, and getting took Advantage of!

  6. #4952
    Shill for some chick named Brooke


    Posts: 25
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #4951
    Shill for some chick named Brooke


    Posts: 25
    Quote Originally Posted by BugMan2023  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...l/832997245490

    I had a very Pleasant encounter with this Beauty this morning.

    And She Actually has her face pic on her ad.

    She looks way skinnier in person and Beautiful.

    Give her a try if I'm wrong I will own it Guys LOL honestly!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...l/832997245490
    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, nearly every one of your reviews is about Brooks?
    Exactly I'm just trying to help a friend and yes the link she sent me has her info Oh well.

    You Guys are constantly asking for a good girl, and she's a good time keep going to motels, parking lots getters.

    Ripped off. I have asked the site to take her personal info off idk how.

  8. #4950

    Brooke the unfriendly Indian

    I contacted her several months ago, we couldn't come to a agreement. Her handler called me and left several expletive ladden voice messages. I am still hiding up my blanket! I study these boards and I recall only one positive review (s) , that appear too be self authored.

  9. #4949

    Beauty

    Interesting, nearly every one of your reviews is about Brooks?

    Quote Originally Posted by BugMan2023  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...l/832997245490

    I had a very Pleasant encounter with this Beauty this morning.

    And She Actually has her face pic on her ad.

    She looks way skinnier in person and Beautiful.

    Give her a try if I'm wrong I will own it Guys LOL honestly!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...l/832997245490

  10. #4948
    Shill for some chick named Brooke


    Posts: 25

    Brooke

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...l/832997245490

    I had a very Pleasant encounter with this Beauty this morning.

    And She Actually has her face pic on her ad.

    She looks way skinnier in person and Beautiful.

    Give her a try if I'm wrong I will own it Guys LOL honestly!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...l/832997245490

  11. #4947
    Shill for some chick named Brooke


    Posts: 25
    Quote Originally Posted by SalesMan1  [View Original Post]
    Texted to ask about services. She said she never does BBBJ. Is she does not offer BBBJ, I cannot imagine her offering CIP.
    Right, I texted her also she tried to hit me with 275.

    Yeah no Thanks and she doesn't do anything that.

    Is not BB and you have to bring your own. No Thank you.

  12. #4946

    Neveah. Review is BS

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck636  [View Original Post]
    I have vivited Neveah several times and she has always been a sweetheart. She is submissive, cute and loves pleasing. Be clean and respectful and she will allow CIP. And it's a great pussy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...r/347490658713

    She is on Brevard Rd today. She really would like a few more visitors.
    Texted to ask about services. She said she never does BBBJ. Is she does not offer BBBJ, I cannot imagine her offering CIP.

  13. #4945

    Adult fun

    Too bad you had a bad visit, $150 hr in AVL, that's got to be a sign? Not good old days any more /1.

    Quote Originally Posted by NcPheonix  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...l/159611291852

    First I'll say that I was stupid and we'll leave it at that.

    Seemed pleasant at first. Got to the location and she was quick to respond and let me know which room number. Face pictures do not represent the woman, also looks heavier than her pictures. Had someone on the balcony "watching over her" because she was beat up by someone a little while back. Hesitated to walk in any further, but she reassured me and locked the sliding door and showed me it was locked by pulling hard on it away from the wall where it was locked. Should have backed out then and there, however it wasn't until she excused herself to the bathroom (turned out she needed to go, could hear it (not pleasant), and when she came back out, asked if I was ready, slipped on her flip flops and sat on the bed. Questioned her about it and she said "I don't know why I did that and kicked them off. Was reluctant to me touching her and moving my hands around, when she said, I don't feel comfortable and got up from the bed and walked out the front door on the phone. Grabbed my stuff and quickly left. Stupid costly mistake. Think its time for a break and to disappear to get my head on straight.

    Stay safe everyone.

    (no all the details aren't in here, because I feel stupid. Never again). Stay away from this one, completely not worth the effort.

  14. #4944

    Juicy

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck636  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her myself, but recommend that you avoid her. I will DM you more info.

  15. #4943

    This weekend

    Coming into town this weekend and trying to line up some talent. Anyone have any insight into these?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...nship/58747145

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...-0290/59180605

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...y/801269687647

    Thanks in advance!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape