Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 77 of 406 FirstFirst ... 27 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 127 177 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 6082
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4942

    Cum Enjoy some Adult fun!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...l/159611291852

    First I'll say that I was stupid and we'll leave it at that.

    Seemed pleasant at first. Got to the location and she was quick to respond and let me know which room number. Face pictures do not represent the woman, also looks heavier than her pictures. Had someone on the balcony "watching over her" because she was beat up by someone a little while back. Hesitated to walk in any further, but she reassured me and locked the sliding door and showed me it was locked by pulling hard on it away from the wall where it was locked. Should have backed out then and there, however it wasn't until she excused herself to the bathroom (turned out she needed to go, could hear it (not pleasant), and when she came back out, asked if I was ready, slipped on her flip flops and sat on the bed. Questioned her about it and she said "I don't know why I did that and kicked them off. Was reluctant to me touching her and moving my hands around, when she said, I don't feel comfortable and got up from the bed and walked out the front door on the phone. Grabbed my stuff and quickly left. Stupid costly mistake. Think its time for a break and to disappear to get my head on straight.

    Stay safe everyone.

    (no all the details aren't in here, because I feel stupid. Never again). Stay away from this one, completely not worth the effort.

  2. #4941

    Oh goodness no.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck636  [View Original Post]
    $350/ hr? She is on dope or dog food. She's sweet and has a soft tongue but it starts to get thin from there. It is an ordeal to set up with her, to a point where I have thrown in the towel on a number of occasions. She also tends to think I am a payday lender for escorts where future visits are a kind of credit account. Her hands were dirty and she isn't clean where it counts. 'Nuff said.

  3. #4940
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck636  [View Original Post]
    She was running a special so I contacted her. She quoted me 350/ hr. Seriously? WTF.

  4. #4939

    Neveah

    I have vivited Neveah several times and she has always been a sweetheart. She is submissive, cute and loves pleasing. Be clean and respectful and she will allow CIP. And it's a great pussy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...r/347490658713

    She is on Brevard Rd today. She really would like a few more visitors.

  5. #4938

    Juicy.

    Has anyone experienced this girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...y/131479009992

  6. #4937
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160

    Very simple LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBishop  [View Original Post]
    Where is her ad?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/933274463471

  7. #4936
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayeee  [View Original Post]
    Keep trying saw her couple days ago.
    Where is her ad?

  8. #4935
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160
    Quote Originally Posted by NcPheonix  [View Original Post]
    I can't get a response from her.
    Keep trying saw her couple days ago.

  9. #4934

    Marissa

    Quote Originally Posted by OBXMule  [View Original Post]
    Thanks man. I'm on it.
    I can't get a response from her.

  10. #4933

    Nicole Marie

    Hello fellow mongers.

    Anybody have any info out of Nicole.

    I was there begin on the summer and met her couple times.

    Have 3 different phone numbers to her but non of them aren't working.

    With those numbers in search you get only old sumo serhs results.

    Is she still on STG.

    Or if someone have her current number you can pm me.

    I bought her onlyfans.com subscription for a month earlier for but I don't renew it.

    She have some great pictures and videos over there.

    She was cool girl to play with.

    And on it too.

    When we met.

    Any info A.

    Appreciated.

    Thanks.

    I bee back in Asheville next week.

  11. #4932

    Hello Gentlemen

    I've been seeing this chic, Chloe post on tryst in Asheville area. We have chatted, she seems to be on the up and up, who really knows? She had no reviews wondering if any other hobbyist have any experience with this young lady? Her in call is Whispering Pines 14X Smokey park highway Asheville NC 2880X, anyone know of this place concerning safety?

    Ron.

  12. #4931

    New ebony?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/349832157069

    Has anyone seen her? Rather not trek to Hendo, but will if the juice is worth the squeeze. Feel free to pm.

  13. #4930

    Yea! Something worth while.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayeee  [View Original Post]
    Not going to write a paragraph on this one. Rates were 120 qv,180 hhr,250 hr that was two weeks ago. She is very fit compared to average call girl, no baby damage at all, little drop in her tits. She gets into the session I recommend. Possibly demons. You know YMWV as always good luck. Everything Covered.
    Thanks man. I'm on it.

  14. #4929
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160

    As Real As gets

    Quote Originally Posted by OBXMule  [View Original Post]
    Is this Chic good at using what she's blessed with? Very sporty to me.

    https://skipthegames.com/img/004/MTM...NhMzlkOWQ.webp
    Not going to write a paragraph on this one. Rates were 120 qv,180 hhr,250 hr that was two weeks ago. She is very fit compared to average call girl, no baby damage at all, little drop in her tits. She gets into the session I recommend. Possibly demons. You know YMWV as always good luck. Everything Covered.

  15. #4928

    Marissa

    Is this Chic good at using what she's blessed with? Very sporty to me.

    https://skipthegames.com/img/004/MTM...NhMzlkOWQ.webp

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape