Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 6082
-
10-11-23 12:02 #4942Senior Member

Posts: 52Cum Enjoy some Adult fun!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...l/159611291852
First I'll say that I was stupid and we'll leave it at that.
Seemed pleasant at first. Got to the location and she was quick to respond and let me know which room number. Face pictures do not represent the woman, also looks heavier than her pictures. Had someone on the balcony "watching over her" because she was beat up by someone a little while back. Hesitated to walk in any further, but she reassured me and locked the sliding door and showed me it was locked by pulling hard on it away from the wall where it was locked. Should have backed out then and there, however it wasn't until she excused herself to the bathroom (turned out she needed to go, could hear it (not pleasant), and when she came back out, asked if I was ready, slipped on her flip flops and sat on the bed. Questioned her about it and she said "I don't know why I did that and kicked them off. Was reluctant to me touching her and moving my hands around, when she said, I don't feel comfortable and got up from the bed and walked out the front door on the phone. Grabbed my stuff and quickly left. Stupid costly mistake. Think its time for a break and to disappear to get my head on straight.
Stay safe everyone.
(no all the details aren't in here, because I feel stupid. Never again). Stay away from this one, completely not worth the effort.
-
10-10-23 17:40 #4941Senior Member

Posts: 102Oh goodness no.
$350/ hr? She is on dope or dog food. She's sweet and has a soft tongue but it starts to get thin from there. It is an ordeal to set up with her, to a point where I have thrown in the towel on a number of occasions. She also tends to think I am a payday lender for escorts where future visits are a kind of credit account. Her hands were dirty and she isn't clean where it counts. 'Nuff said.
Originally Posted by Chuck636
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 15:30 #4940Senior Member

Posts: 1189She was running a special so I contacted her. She quoted me 350/ hr. Seriously? WTF.
Originally Posted by Chuck636
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 12:53 #4939Senior Member

Posts: 227Neveah
I have vivited Neveah several times and she has always been a sweetheart. She is submissive, cute and loves pleasing. Be clean and respectful and she will allow CIP. And it's a great pussy.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...r/347490658713
She is on Brevard Rd today. She really would like a few more visitors.
-
10-10-23 12:10 #4938Senior Member

Posts: 227Juicy.
Has anyone experienced this girl?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...y/131479009992
-
10-10-23 10:57 #4937Senior Member

Posts: 160Very simple LOL
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/933274463471
Originally Posted by TheBishop
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-23 23:41 #4936Senior Member

Posts: 76Where is her ad?
Originally Posted by Ayeee
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-23 11:55 #4935Senior Member

Posts: 160Keep trying saw her couple days ago.
Originally Posted by NcPheonix
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-23 23:39 #4934Senior Member

Posts: 52Marissa
I can't get a response from her.
Originally Posted by OBXMule
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-23 23:37 #4933Regular Member

Posts: 14Nicole Marie
Hello fellow mongers.
Anybody have any info out of Nicole.
I was there begin on the summer and met her couple times.
Have 3 different phone numbers to her but non of them aren't working.
With those numbers in search you get only old sumo serhs results.
Is she still on STG.
Or if someone have her current number you can pm me.
I bought her onlyfans.com subscription for a month earlier for but I don't renew it.
She have some great pictures and videos over there.
She was cool girl to play with.
And on it too.
When we met.
Any info A.
Appreciated.
Thanks.
I bee back in Asheville next week.
-
10-08-23 20:38 #4932Regular Member

Posts: 4Hello Gentlemen
I've been seeing this chic, Chloe post on tryst in Asheville area. We have chatted, she seems to be on the up and up, who really knows? She had no reviews wondering if any other hobbyist have any experience with this young lady? Her in call is Whispering Pines 14X Smokey park highway Asheville NC 2880X, anyone know of this place concerning safety?
Ron.
-
10-08-23 18:33 #4931Senior Member

Posts: 30New ebony?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/349832157069
Has anyone seen her? Rather not trek to Hendo, but will if the juice is worth the squeeze. Feel free to pm.
-
10-06-23 18:41 #4930Senior Member

Posts: 308Yea! Something worth while.
Thanks man. I'm on it.
Originally Posted by Ayeee
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-23 07:37 #4929Senior Member

Posts: 160As Real As gets
Not going to write a paragraph on this one. Rates were 120 qv,180 hhr,250 hr that was two weeks ago. She is very fit compared to average call girl, no baby damage at all, little drop in her tits. She gets into the session I recommend. Possibly demons. You know YMWV as always good luck. Everything Covered.
Originally Posted by OBXMule
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-23 15:59 #4928Senior Member

Posts: 308Marissa
Is this Chic good at using what she's blessed with? Very sporty to me.
https://skipthegames.com/img/004/MTM...NhMzlkOWQ.webp










Reply With Quote






