Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage with HE

+ Add Report
Page 141 of 502 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 191 241 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 7529
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5429

    HJ cum issue

    Quote Originally Posted by JackIki  [View Original Post]
    I will do the same as you, if I in your situation! I can't cum with hand job in many! In that moment your dick will dominate your mind! You will crave for more!

    Most time I will give more than that!

    Thanks again!

    Happy hunting everyone.
    Been with beautiful young women and can't get hard. Then there was this homely old Japanese woman who would get me rock hard and off in 90 seconds. Go figure.

  2. #5428

    Hand job cum issue

    Quote Originally Posted by JackIki  [View Original Post]
    I will do the same as you, if I in your situation! I can't cum with hand job in many! In that moment your dick will dominate your mind! You will crave for more!

    Most time I will give more than that!

    Thanks again!

    Happy hunting everyone.
    There are some women who just don't know how or their hands are not sensual and smooth. Some it's like the are starting a lawn mower with no gas. Or getting Heinz Ketchup to come out. Most a warm oil with gland action works. Then a few are so good it's over really fast.

  3. #5427

    Imposter

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning

    We do not use the forum to review other members, and in Honolulu we NEVER, EVER engage in this stupidity on the review threads. If you want to put this guy on blast use the fight thread. If you think it's a shill use the Report Post button.

    Don't do this again on a review thread.

    A2

  4. #5426
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaStevehi  [View Original Post]
    I tipped her for the BJ.

    200 for b2 b and HE is kinda steep for a gal her age. If they don't say I'm their ads that their prices are firm and no negotiable I will typically negotiate if it's higher than normal. She did not hesitate to say yes.
    I will do the same as you, if I in your situation! I can't cum with hand job in many! In that moment your dick will dominate your mind! You will crave for more!

    Most time I will give more than that!

    Thanks again!

    Happy hunting everyone.

  5. #5425
    Quote Originally Posted by JackIki  [View Original Post]
    Thanks bro for sharing your experience, good to know 150 can get nude nuru, sounds good for me.

    But interestingly what drive she willing to drop the rate!

    Thanks again!
    I tipped her for the BJ.

    200 for b2 b and HE is kinda steep for a gal her age. If they don't say I'm their ads that their prices are firm and no negotiable I will typically negotiate if it's higher than normal. She did not hesitate to say yes.

  6. #5424

    Vera

    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    She is still at CC. New room number. Massage with HE still 150? I wish she would offer FS.
    Anyone there do FS? No right?

  7. #5423
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1403

    Vera

    She is still at CC. New room number. Massage with HE still 150? I wish she would offer FS.

  8. #5422
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1403
    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    Who's business is this?
    Vera's new location.

  9. #5421

    Good deal for me

    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaStevehi  [View Original Post]
    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../23084121.html

    Not such a new guy just been gone a while.

    First off Sally is as pictured in the ad, this is really her. In person she looks great however once her tits are out, they don't look nearly so big. But they are nice I cannot complain. Her body is also really nice, great skin, lovely firm but smallish ass. She has had some work done to her face but it's not overly bothersome to me. I would say Sally is mid to late 40's.

    Advertised service is Nuru / B2 B. Once in contact she will ask for two hundred roses. I asked if one-fifty was cool and she agreed. She is up front about NO FS. She also mentioned this in her message even though I didn't ask.

    The location is directly across from Walmart on Kmoku. It's on the 2nd floor near the strip of restaurants and karaoke. It is a bit of a walk of shame but honestly I am not sure if anyone knows what's up there anyway.

    The service was as advertised. She was very complimentary of my looks and muscles. It made her initially very shy. I gave her a loosening up hug and made sure to reach down and grab her ass. I didn't hesitate to strip down and lay naked on the table, that made her feel better too. She stripped down promptly too. Oh if she was a FS provider she would be popular as fuck. She started the Nuru with me face down. It's not real Nuru but IDK. It's more of an oil. Tit-rubbing all over my back. Not much attention to the cock or balls. 15 minutes and onto the flip. Same routine on my front. Mostly tit rubbing at a first but then she will slide her crotch all over you. No objection to touching or squeezing. The pussy slide on my cock was the finale of the NURU portion. I had hold of her hip and tried to maneuver her hole into alignment but she's seen it before.

    Onto the finish. She uses the same oil for HJ. She did not mind me rubbing her pussy or asshole but digital penetration was a no go. She speaks softly and sexy. Nice hand technique and gentle attention to the sack. After about 5 minutes I tell her it will be hard for me to cum with her hand. I ask if her mouth is possible and she said sure but two hundred. She finished me off with an above average BJ.
    Thanks bro for sharing your experience, good to know 150 can get nude nuru, sounds good for me.

    But interestingly what drive she willing to drop the rate!

    Thanks again!

  10. #5420

    Sally

    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../23084121.html

    Not such a new guy just been gone a while.

    First off Sally is as pictured in the ad, this is really her. In person she looks great however once her tits are out, they don't look nearly so big. But they are nice I cannot complain. Her body is also really nice, great skin, lovely firm but smallish ass. She has had some work done to her face but it's not overly bothersome to me. I would say Sally is mid to late 40's.

    Advertised service is Nuru / B2 B. Once in contact she will ask for two hundred roses. I asked if one-fifty was cool and she agreed. She is up front about NO FS. She also mentioned this in her message even though I didn't ask.

    The location is directly across from Walmart on Kmoku. It's on the 2nd floor near the strip of restaurants and karaoke. It is a bit of a walk of shame but honestly I am not sure if anyone knows what's up there anyway.

    The service was as advertised. She was very complimentary of my looks and muscles. It made her initially very shy. I gave her a loosening up hug and made sure to reach down and grab her ass. I didn't hesitate to strip down and lay naked on the table, that made her feel better too. She stripped down promptly too. Oh if she was a FS provider she would be popular as fuck. She started the Nuru with me face down. It's not real Nuru but IDK. It's more of an oil. Tit-rubbing all over my back. Not much attention to the cock or balls. 15 minutes and onto the flip. Same routine on my front. Mostly tit rubbing at a first but then she will slide her crotch all over you. No objection to touching or squeezing. The pussy slide on my cock was the finale of the NURU portion. I had hold of her hip and tried to maneuver her hole into alignment but she's seen it before.

    Onto the finish. She uses the same oil for HJ. She did not mind me rubbing her pussy or asshole but digital penetration was a no go. She speaks softly and sexy. Nice hand technique and gentle attention to the sack. After about 5 minutes I tell her it will be hard for me to cum with her hand. I ask if her mouth is possible and she said sure but two hundred. She finished me off with an above average BJ. No CIM, she sensed the eruption and jerked me off being careful to not get any on her face.

    Would I repeat? She is hot but I am not sure. Its more economical to go for FS at LS or Happiness.

  11. #5419
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1403

    CC rm#2201

    Who's business is this?

  12. #5418
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainDogg  [View Original Post]
    Howzit!?

    Just booked trip to LV in January for work. Anyone have any good recommendations or spots. Never played in LV before. PM is ok. Appreciate any info guys.

    I'm working through the Vegas threads now.
    Went to vegas in 2021. Definitely check out Chinatown, its maybe couple miles away from the vegas strip. There is palors from right to left. It's easy to spot which is legit but 90% of the time, they have action. 2 of the 2 places I've been too had action. If I remember correctly, One place was called Lily Spa massage and the other one is right above this store called Mr. Tofu. You can google both but I'd give it a hard 6/10 for both. Neither had pretty ladies, just kinda average looking. Goodluck out there. Any places you want to share around honolulu? Been kinda mia lately haha but I'm scouting alot.

  13. #5417
    Quote Originally Posted by LittlePeanut  [View Original Post]
    Awhile back, I brought a girl to my room from the casino bar, in the mix of things I took off my nice watch and placed it on the dresser (a dummy move). I also had left a gopro charging near by. And well, after the deed, and hours later, I noticed both gone, even my damn charger.
    Ironically, once the theft of a watch by a provider (here in Honolulu) was to my benefit:

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Many years ago, when I was a relatively inexperienced monger, I let a streetwalker remain in my bedroom while I briefly went to the bathroom for a post-sex shower. Accidentally, I had left my fake "Rolex" watch on top of a dresser in the bedroom. I had purchased it in Thailand for the equivalent of about $20 or $25. When I returned to the bedroom, the provider had vanished. I looked all around the home and yard, but she was nowhere to be found. After I dressed and was ready to put on the fake "Rolex," I noticed it had disappeared. Then I realized what had happened. The not-very-bright provider thought the fake "Rolex" was real and worth much more than the money I had agreed to pay her after the date, so she grabbed the "Rolex" and took off. Thus, I actually saved money, because the "Rolex" was worth less than what I would have forked over in cash, LOL.

  14. #5416

    LinDon

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoomer44  [View Original Post]
    Just came back from Lindon. New girls, Ivy beautiful asian girl, breast implants, best looking girl I seen so far, had more fun with others. Massage I give a 8, HJ I give a 7, looks I give a 10.
    Anyone else worth seeing at LinDon?

  15. #5415

    LV is a Different Kind of Beast

    Quote Originally Posted by BrainDogg  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys,

    Appreciate the input so far. I'll continue to do my research. Was looking into getting an incall to my room, but a little sketch and sounds like it can be pricey. I like know what I'm getting into up front, hate the negotiations. Will provide feedback after the trip. Thanks.
    Learn from my experience and what not to do. Awhile back, I brought a girl to my room from the casino bar, in the mix of things I took off my nice watch and placed it on the dresser (a dummy move). I also had left a gopro charging near by. And well, after the deed, and hours later, I noticed both gone, even my damn charger. I even gave in on the upsell. I was sick.

    I learned a valuable lesson. But, I never made the same mistake. If you are not the type who enjoys the hunt, Then best to stick with VAC or LT, or a highly reviewed TER. But, if you are one who enjoys the thrill, good luck LOL is all I can say. These girls are money driven and are a different kind of beast.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape