Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Angel Relaxatioin

+ Add Report
Page 51 of 129 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 101 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 1928
This blog is moderated by SnatchThat
  1. #1178

    Silk was one my favorites

    I am a bit picky but I have to say Silk was my favorite. Right now, I do prefer non Asians and she was good.

  2. #1177

    Apple. A new one? Never heard of her before

    A week ago I went in to play Russian Roulette and got Apple. Never seen her before nor heard the name on the boards. Super cute face and still on the younger side (compared to the grannies that look younger). I would say she's mid 30's. Asian sex doll kind of face you just want to cup in your hand. Anyway, she also has a little meat on her bones which I like. Not fat at all, not skinny, just average. Call her a girl next door type. She came in with a bikini on, and she looked pretty hot to me with C cups. Like seeing the girl next door by the pool and doing a double take. Hello. I've rarely had a problem identifying bolt-ons, but I couldn't tell. Might be real. I enjoyed myself despite no BB of any kind. I've had some really enjoy themselves and I felt like Apple was maybe faking, but if so, she did really well actually. She said all the right dirty things to keep me going. Talking dirty with such an innocent face was pretty great. I asked to daty and she nodded yes, so I did that. I probably wouldn't ask for her because I been there and done that, but if it was her turn, I'd be happy with it and curious to see if a repeat would unlock anything.

  3. #1176

    Skye

    My experience with her was not as bad as yours, but one and done.

    Quote Originally Posted by SumYungGui  [View Original Post]
    So I decided to try based on all the stellar reviews. All I can say is meah.

    First off, her face is not average or close to it. Frankly, it made my pupu pup stick its tail between my legs and shrink to nothing. Seems like a banging body with good curve for sure but lots of surgery, I don't really like it when providers have too much liposuction and plastic to get a good shape, I prefer natural curves.

    Second, she never stopped talking and it was all fucking inane drivel. She kept asking me to buy her really expensive shit, like non-stop. At one point I had to ask her to start sucking my dick cause I didn't think she'd start the session and I gave her the money up front cause she asked for it. Once we started in mish the fake moaning and asking me to buy more shit started. I forced myself to nut and got out of there. On the way out, she asked for my phone number (probably because I was so fast to leave) and again asked me to buy her shit. I have never had a provider ask me to buy her things. So not everyone has a good experience with her. Broke my string of positive new experiences. I was due for a dud. Absolutely would not repeat. I'd rather choke the chicken than try that again.

    I did see two passably attractive Korean women on the way out. Oh yeah there was a fat but cute ajumma when I was walking in. If I ever go there again, will ask for a line up first, so I don't get someone whose face makes my dick wilt.

  4. #1175
    Quote Originally Posted by SumYungGui  [View Original Post]
    So I decided to try based on all the stellar reviews. All I can say is meah.
    This. I don't know how anyone can rate her a coveted 10/10. She has more plastic on her than a Barbie doll. Good BJ and fuck, but looks have more to be desired.

  5. #1174

    Skyy- YMMV

    So I decided to try based on all the stellar reviews. All I can say is meah.

    First off, her face is not average or close to it. Frankly, it made my pupu pup stick its tail between my legs and shrink to nothing. Seems like a banging body with good curve for sure but lots of surgery, I don't really like it when providers have too much liposuction and plastic to get a good shape, I prefer natural curves.

    Second, she never stopped talking and it was all fucking inane drivel. She kept asking me to buy her really expensive shit, like non-stop. At one point I had to ask her to start sucking my dick cause I didn't think she'd start the session and I gave her the money up front cause she asked for it. Once we started in mish the fake moaning and asking me to buy more shit started. I forced myself to nut and got out of there. On the way out, she asked for my phone number (probably because I was so fast to leave) and again asked me to buy her shit. I have never had a provider ask me to buy her things. So not everyone has a good experience with her. Broke my string of positive new experiences. I was due for a dud. Absolutely would not repeat. I'd rather choke the chicken than try that again.

    I did see two passably attractive Korean women on the way out. Oh yeah there was a fat but cute ajumma when I was walking in. If I ever go there again, will ask for a line up first, so I don't get someone whose face makes my dick wilt.

  6. #1173

    Lily vs Sky

    Thanks for the opinions. I saw Lily again. Had a great time again. I asked mama to meet Sky first. She has a banging body for sure, but Lily's face is better and I like them smaller. 3 some could be fun though LOL.

  7. #1172
    Quote Originally Posted by GrateFu  [View Original Post]
    Lily was great, but was wondering if anyone has tried both? Looking for msog if an option. Dm is fine.
    I've tried both.

  8. #1171
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Many years ago, when I was a relatively inexperienced monger, I let a streetwalker remain in my bedroom while I briefly went to the bathroom for a post-sex shower. Accidentally, I had left my fake "Rolex" watch on top of a dresser in the bedroom. I had purchased it in Thailand for the equivalent of about $20 or $25. When I returned to the bedroom, the provider had vanished. I looked all around the home and yard, but she was nowhere to be found. After I dressed and was ready to put on the fake "Rolex," I noticed it had disappeared. Then I realized what had happened. The not-very-bright provider thought the fake "Rolex" was real and worth much more than the money I had agreed to pay her after the date, so she grabbed the "Rolex" and took off. Thus, I actually saved money, because the "Rolex" was worth less than what I would have forked over in cash, LOL.
    That's hilarious. Next time I go to the Philippines, I'm buying a bunch of Folex's for this very purpose.

  9. #1170
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  10. #1169
    Quote Originally Posted by Prudential808  [View Original Post]
    I heard one guys lost his "200 dollars brand-new Rolex".
    Quote Originally Posted by Asstro  [View Original Post]
    I can bait them with my real fake watch. LOL.
    Many years ago, when I was a relatively inexperienced monger, I let a streetwalker remain in my bedroom while I briefly went to the bathroom for a post-sex shower. Accidentally, I had left my fake "Rolex" watch on top of a dresser in the bedroom. I had purchased it in Thailand for the equivalent of about $20 or $25. When I returned to the bedroom, the provider had vanished. I looked all around the home and yard, but she was nowhere to be found. After I dressed and was ready to put on the fake "Rolex," I noticed it had disappeared. Then I realized what had happened. The not-very-bright provider thought the fake "Rolex" was real and worth much more than the money I had agreed to pay her after the date, so she grabbed the "Rolex" and took off. Thus, I actually saved money, because the "Rolex" was worth less than what I would have forked over in cash, LOL.

  11. #1168
    Quote Originally Posted by GrateFu  [View Original Post]
    Lily was great, but was wondering if anyone has tried both? Looking for msog if an option. Dm is fine.

    Tried both several times, but I'll go with Lily on this one too.

  12. #1167

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by Strollingdownh  [View Original Post]
    Sky came in the room wearing a blue / teal lingerie set. I was in awe. She has nice busty tits, round ass, and nice thighs. She really looks like an asian Kim Kardashian. Started out with dfk then moved to some BBBJ. Put the cover on and wanted to fuck her real good so started with mish, then rcg, cg, tity fuck, ds, and finished with BBBJCIM. 10's all across the board! Will repeat.
    Kim Kardashian and all 10's. I wish some brothas would try and confirm this.

  13. #1166
    Quote Originally Posted by GrateFu  [View Original Post]
    Lily was great, but was wondering if anyone has tried both? Looking for msog if an option. Dm is fine.
    I've been with both and for me lily hands down no msog but I for me it's lily stay safe.

  14. #1165

    Lily vs Sky

    Lily was great, but was wondering if anyone has tried both? Looking for msog if an option. Dm is fine.

  15. #1164

    Sky

    Sky came in the room wearing a blue / teal lingerie set. I was in awe. She has nice busty tits, round ass, and nice thighs. She really looks like an asian Kim Kardashian. Started out with dfk then moved to some BBBJ. Put the cover on and wanted to fuck her real good so started with mish, then rcg, cg, tity fuck, ds, and finished with BBBJCIM. 10's all across the board! Will repeat.

  16. 02-05-22 07:03


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape