Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 471 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 371 421 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 521 571 971 1471 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,065 of 37331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30281

    Sexi Staci

    Quote Originally Posted by Islaned13  [View Original Post]
    The fire and ice is off the hook!
    She is still in town at a different location and is a must-see!

    Thanks Streetsmrt1.

  2. #30280

    BabyAmber

    Haven't seen her advertise again but keep seeing her for quick car dates. That 19 yo body is so tight but she lacks enthusiasm. If she could AMP up the dirty talk and show a little personality, she'd be perfect LOL. I asked her to climb on and ride today. Put on a condom and she tried to squeeze it in that tight hole. Finally get it in and rhythm was nice. I asked her to repeat some dirty phrases to help things along and finished in the bag. So then I'm looking for the wrapper. Can't find it. Look all over under seats, etc. Thanks to previous posts, I pull my pants off and find it stuck to my ass. Thanks guys for reminding me to look one more spot. LOL.

  3. #30279

    VIP Touring Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    Any experience with this agency? Specifically if a deposit was requested by the booker.

    https://touringvipgirls.freeescortsite.com/tour/
    They've been around for a few years at least. Very reliable and still have most of the same latinas working. Specifically Sophie: https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/2917766.htm?cat=1 If you are vetted they don't normally ask for a deposit. I did cancel a couple of times and booked directly as Sophie will give you her number. They required me to deposit to see others after the canccellations. Tip: Negotiate BBBJ DATY with Sophie before you begin as she will change from time to time but she loves the money!

    I liked her better as a blonde with a little more weight! She's too thin now but still gives you a great performance!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sophie resize.jpg‎  

  4. #30278
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 57

    Appts w Sirens

    Quote Originally Posted by Sterling44  [View Original Post]
    I tried to call Sirens last week to schedule an appointment, but I got their voicemail. Does that mean they're booked? Google says they are open 11 am-Midnight, 7 days a week.
    If you get their voicemail, that usually means they're booked and don't have any girls to send out. If you want same day service, it's best to call early in the day to make an appointment for that night. They book up fast on the weekends.

  5. #30277
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 55

    Sirens

    I tried to call Sirens last week to schedule an appointment, but I got their voicemail. Does that mean they're booked? Google says they are open 11 am-Midnight, 7 days a week.

  6. #30276

    Agency / TouringVIPgirls

    Any experience with this agency? Specifically if a deposit was requested by the booker.

    https://touringvipgirls.freeescortsite.com/tour/

  7. #30275

    Re: Staxx

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried her lately? Need a break from the yellow fever and I want some white fever. But last time, Staxx's arm was too f0ck3d up for me. It looked like ted bundy had a date with that arm. Great attitude though, that is why I am asking. Looking better or worse?
    Did you ever think to search for her? There was an entire discussion about her not less than a week ago (October 8).

  8. #30274

    Staxx

    Anyone tried her lately? Need a break from the yellow fever and I want some white fever. But last time, Staxx's arm was too f0ck3d up for me. It looked like ted bundy had a date with that arm. Great attitude though, that is why I am asking. Looking better or worse?

  9. #30273

    Kandy Red & Kitty

    Anyone dabbled with one of them before?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/568893065633

  10. #30272

    Anyone Try Mia on Eros?

    Curious as to price, menu at location. Not a fan of rolling the dice in Henrico.

    Would appreciate any 411. Is she part of the old 321 larltina girls. I had a great experience twice with Natalia, but other two were a waste of $.

  11. #30271

    Fire and ice

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSmart1  [View Original Post]
    She is only here until Saturday, she is a must-see, you will be thrilled.

    PM me if any questions. I have known her for years!

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexi-stacy
    The fire and ice is off the hook!

  12. #30270

    West end Latina ripoff

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze  [View Original Post]
    Post the ad you seen.
    Here it is.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231014_020154_Chrome.jpg‎  

  13. #30269
    Quote Originally Posted by DorkHelmet  [View Original Post]
    This is the same one I recently posted about. Don't go there. She kicked me out of the room after 6 minutes of being inside her. It was either 60 more dollars or I had to leave so I left. I told her I would let everyone know how she did me so that's what I'm doing now.
    Post the ad you seen.

  14. #30268

    West end latina

    This is the same one I recently posted about. Don't go there. She kicked me out of the room after 6 minutes of being inside her. It was either 60 more dollars or I had to leave so I left. I told her I would let everyone know how she did me so that's what I'm doing now.

  15. #30267

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    My experience with her was smooth as butter. Granted it was close to a year or so ago when I saw her, but she was definitely laid back / no hassle. Everything covered. She's about her $ but after our deed she actually became a lot more talkative in a good way. Definitely see her man. I would've been repeated but it was just that other attractive providers were on the horizon.
    Thanks. I will definitely be on the lookout for her return.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape