Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 472 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 372 422 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 522 572 972 1472 ... LastLast
Results 7,066 to 7,080 of 37339
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30274

    Staxx

    Anyone tried her lately? Need a break from the yellow fever and I want some white fever. But last time, Staxx's arm was too f0ck3d up for me. It looked like ted bundy had a date with that arm. Great attitude though, that is why I am asking. Looking better or worse?

  2. #30273

    Kandy Red & Kitty

    Anyone dabbled with one of them before?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/568893065633

  3. #30272

    Anyone Try Mia on Eros?

    Curious as to price, menu at location. Not a fan of rolling the dice in Henrico.

    Would appreciate any 411. Is she part of the old 321 larltina girls. I had a great experience twice with Natalia, but other two were a waste of $.

  4. #30271

    Fire and ice

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSmart1  [View Original Post]
    She is only here until Saturday, she is a must-see, you will be thrilled.

    PM me if any questions. I have known her for years!

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexi-stacy
    The fire and ice is off the hook!

  5. #30270

    West end Latina ripoff

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze  [View Original Post]
    Post the ad you seen.
    Here it is.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231014_020154_Chrome.jpg‎  

  6. #30269
    Quote Originally Posted by DorkHelmet  [View Original Post]
    This is the same one I recently posted about. Don't go there. She kicked me out of the room after 6 minutes of being inside her. It was either 60 more dollars or I had to leave so I left. I told her I would let everyone know how she did me so that's what I'm doing now.
    Post the ad you seen.

  7. #30268

    West end latina

    This is the same one I recently posted about. Don't go there. She kicked me out of the room after 6 minutes of being inside her. It was either 60 more dollars or I had to leave so I left. I told her I would let everyone know how she did me so that's what I'm doing now.

  8. #30267

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    My experience with her was smooth as butter. Granted it was close to a year or so ago when I saw her, but she was definitely laid back / no hassle. Everything covered. She's about her $ but after our deed she actually became a lot more talkative in a good way. Definitely see her man. I would've been repeated but it was just that other attractive providers were on the horizon.
    Thanks. I will definitely be on the lookout for her return.

  9. #30266

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by TwinWard  [View Original Post]
    What was your review on foxy Kay? I wanted to hit her up when she returned.
    My experience with her was smooth as butter. Granted it was close to a year or so ago when I saw her, but she was definitely laid back / no hassle. Everything covered. She's about her $ but after our deed she actually became a lot more talkative in a good way. Definitely see her man. I would've been repeated but it was just that other attractive providers were on the horizon.

  10. #30265
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    To go along with the candy remark and her being a SW elsewhere, she also hit me with $. 2 for a QV. Like lady you are in a shit area in a shit notel expecting me to give out the same donation amount I gave to someone like the redbone chick Foxy Kay (google 'Foxy Kay Escort' if you don't know who I'm referring to).

    I'm sure there are mongers out there who will be willing to give this Angel chick $$ just for 15 minutes of companionship despite her having apparently been a SW in a different city. Yall got it, LOL.
    What was your review on foxy Kay? I wanted to hit her up when she returned.

  11. #30264

    And on top of that

    Quote Originally Posted by AssmanToYou  [View Original Post]
    Read the Bmore SW thread. She may have used a different name. Def on the candy.
    To go along with the candy remark and her being a SW elsewhere, she also hit me with $. 2 for a QV. Like lady you are in a shit area in a shit notel expecting me to give out the same donation amount I gave to someone like the redbone chick Foxy Kay (google 'Foxy Kay Escort' if you don't know who I'm referring to).

    I'm sure there are mongers out there who will be willing to give this Angel chick $$ just for 15 minutes of companionship despite her having apparently been a SW in a different city. Yall got it, LOL.

  12. #30263

    Sexi Stacy

    She is only here until Saturday, she is a must-see, you will be thrilled.

    PM me if any questions. I have known her for years!

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexi-stacy

  13. #30262

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by UsaMongerTour  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with this Siren? I was wondering if I should take the dive?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/157223293#.
    Read the Bmore SW thread. She may have used a different name. Def on the candy.

  14. #30261
    Quote Originally Posted by TDog000  [View Original Post]
    Hey she's trans. She doesn't advertise it at all but I learned the hard way LOL.
    Thank god for this forum. Sorry you had to learn the hard way.

  15. #30260

    Don't waste your time.

    Communication went well. Made an appointment Got to the hotel and she ghosted. I hate fucking wasters.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/157405699

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape