Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22120

    Looking for an AMP on the Northside that is HE only

    Any places that are reliable HE only? Don't want to go to any FS places as they tend to get pissed if you only want a HE.

  2. #22119

    Beech grove Sun

    Quote Originally Posted by Indy4620  [View Original Post]
    Which Sun Spa? Castleton or Beech Grove?
    It appears that Sun in BG has been closed down.

  3. #22118
    Senior Member


    Posts: 696

    Smile Massage

    Didn't catch a name but I had a great visit at Smile recently. The massage was pretty high quality, as far as I could tell there was only one girl working. She's on the older side but I got to check out all of the goods and have zero complaints. Zero roaming restrictions even before the flip, in fact things were obviously setup for good accessibility. I really appreciate good customer service, she made sure I got my full hour even though I showed up a little late. I'll be heading back there for sure, really loved the hot rocks.

  4. #22117

    Re: Rose Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by BCD0101  [View Original Post]
    I usually avoid Friday visits, figuring it is a popular day, but I had a few spare AM hours. House or business just east of Indy massage (8617 E 10) had a crew repaving a blacktop driveway / parking. Back door was locked, no response to knocking and the crew was well within conversation distance to the front.

    Took and Post to Rose Spa (11511 B), $60/ hr. Woman who escorted me to the room was wearing jeans and tee-shirt, but I did not get a good look. Room was dark and damn hot! In walked Tina, in an above knee dress with good c-cup cleavage. Mid-thirties in ay (Asian years). Massage began ok, would have preferred harder pressure (which came later) but no teasing. No issues reaching under dress other than when I went to touch the kitty (allowed to get damn close, and a nice ass! 20 minutes in gave her a massage which she enjoyed.

    Goods looked nice, went for FS and whittled her down from initial $160. Firm eraser nip breasts and groomed hair (which I prefer). A little pouch but nothing significant, at worse on the smaller side of thick (but not a spinner). (Subjective) scoring:

    Looks 8/10.

    Massage 8. 5/10 (average before and after).

    Tease NA.

    Oral (either way) NA.

    Body 8. 5/10.

    FS: 6. 5/10.

    While getting a raincoat, she applied lube (which deflates more than just my ego) resulting in the feeling that I was fucking a cloud, not much sensation (inclined to blame on the lube but drk). Began with CG then switched to missionary. Light scratching on my back but did not last long (sweaty back, did I mention how damn hot the room was? The fake moaning started early, which also caused me to delay. After a bit got the job done.

    Tina then began a firmer / harder massage (after drying off my back) which was very good then toweled me down one more time. We went a bit past the hr and paid at the end. Given the tiny water and a few mints. Would likely repeat, with hopes of oral and less lube. Having broke the ice, a second going just might increase some of the poor scores above! Oh, and the heat can be turned down by about 15 degrees (or more).
    Good report except one too many leading 1's in the address. Post Road ends in Fort Harrison at about 5900. LOL!

  5. #22116

    Rose Spa

    I usually avoid Friday visits, figuring it is a popular day, but I had a few spare AM hours. House or business just east of Indy massage (8617 E 10) had a crew repaving a blacktop driveway / parking. Back door was locked, no response to knocking and the crew was well within conversation distance to the front.

    Took and Post to Rose Spa (11511 B), $60/ hr. Woman who escorted me to the room was wearing jeans and tee-shirt, but I did not get a good look. Room was dark and damn hot! In walked Tina, in an above knee dress with good c-cup cleavage. Mid-thirties in ay (Asian years). Massage began ok, would have preferred harder pressure (which came later) but no teasing. No issues reaching under dress other than when I went to touch the kitty (allowed to get damn close, and a nice ass! 20 minutes in gave her a massage which she enjoyed.

    Goods looked nice, went for FS and whittled her down from initial $160. Firm eraser nip breasts and groomed hair (which I prefer). A little pouch but nothing significant, at worse on the smaller side of thick (but not a spinner). (Subjective) scoring:

    Looks 8/10.

    Massage 8. 5/10 (average before and after).

    Tease NA.

    Oral (either way) NA.

    Body 8. 5/10.

    FS: 6. 5/10.

    While getting a raincoat, she applied lube (which deflates more than just my ego) resulting in the feeling that I was fucking a cloud, not much sensation (inclined to blame on the lube but drk). Began with CG then switched to missionary. Light scratching on my back but did not last long (sweaty back, did I mention how damn hot the room was? The fake moaning started early, which also caused me to delay. After a bit got the job done.

    Tina then began a firmer / harder massage (after drying off my back) which was very good then toweled me down one more time. We went a bit past the hr and paid at the end. Given the tiny water and a few mints. Would likely repeat, with hopes of oral and less lube. Having broke the ice, a second going just might increase some of the poor scores above! Oh, and the heat can be turned down by about 15 degrees (or more).

  6. #22115

    Sophia at Sun Castleton

    Chubby, middle aged, heavy makeup, okay looks. Wanted $. 0 for a covered BJ, got tired finished by hand. Not worth it remotely.

  7. #22114

    Sun Castleton Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by Indy4620  [View Original Post]
    Which Sun Spa? Castleton or Beech Grove?
    Linda is at the Castleton Sun.

  8. #22113

    Which Sun Spa? North or South?

    Quote Originally Posted by Turpentine  [View Original Post]
    Had quite a surge at Sun Spa. I had my regular session with Linda. We ended up with a 90 minute session. She was extremely horny and needed to get off several times. Anyway the surprise. I got dressed, got my bottle of water and was walking to the front door. Mamason, the lady who sits at the front desk, motioned me to come to her desk. So I walked over and she grabbed my cock on the outside of my pants. She said "can I see?" I said sure. Pulled it out and flopped on her desk. She said "oh my, donkey cock". She grabbed my hand and took me back to the room. She took her clothes off and bent over. I entered her pussy and pounded away. She got off and was squirting everywhere. She then motioned to put in her butt. I pounded that ass. Nutted. She got a wash cloth and washed my cock. I was spent. Got dressed and walked to door and saw Linda. She had been watching. LOL.
    Which Sun Spa? Castleton or Beech Grove?

  9. #22112
    Quote Originally Posted by Turpentine  [View Original Post]
    Had quite a surge at Sun Spa. I had my regular session with Linda. We ended up with a 90 minute session. She was extremely horny and needed to get off several times. Anyway the surprise. I got dressed, got my bottle of water and was walking to the front door. Mamason, the lady who sits at the front desk, motioned me to come to her desk. So I walked over and she grabbed my cock on the outside of my pants. She said "can I see?" I said sure. Pulled it out and flopped on her desk. She said "oh my, donkey cock". She grabbed my hand and took me back to the room. She took her clothes off and bent over. I entered her pussy and pounded away. She got off and was squirting everywhere. She then motioned to put in her butt. I pounded that ass. Nutted. She got a wash cloth and washed my cock. I was spent. Got dressed and walked to door and saw Linda. She had been watching. LOL.
    Is this 82nd or Southside?

  10. #22111

    Interesting time at Sun Spa

    Had quite a surge at Sun Spa. I had my regular session with Linda. We ended up with a 90 minute session. She was extremely horny and needed to get off several times. Anyway the surprise. I got dressed, got my bottle of water and was walking to the front door. Mamason, the lady who sits at the front desk, motioned me to come to her desk. So I walked over and she grabbed my cock on the outside of my pants. She said "can I see?" I said sure. Pulled it out and flopped on her desk. She said "oh my, donkey cock". She grabbed my hand and took me back to the room. She took her clothes off and bent over. I entered her pussy and pounded away. She got off and was squirting everywhere. She then motioned to put in her butt. I pounded that ass. Nutted. She got a wash cloth and washed my cock. I was spent. Got dressed and walked to door and saw Linda. She had been watching. LOL.

  11. #22110
    Quote Originally Posted by BizzSenna  [View Original Post]
    Jealous of everyone that lives near the southside. Sounds like there are some amazing opportunities. I've also been reading about how Carmel is becoming more locked down and by the book. Does anybody know of any safe places with comparable service to what I'm reading about down on the southside up in Noblesville, Cicero, Pendleton, Westfield? I have read about Leslie's and might check that out. Any other suggestions up this way?
    It's probably safest to stay in Marion County and south at this time.

  12. #22109

    Orange hair, tats on both arms

    So looks like 'Amy' is gone from Ruby in Brownsburg, replaced by Helen, with less than shoulder length orange hair (previously she was a hairdresser in NY), wearing matching black shorts with button down the front knit top that was short enough to show some belly, slip off sandals, beautiful dark eyes, does speak some English.

    (I was sent there for a facility upgrade / customer education, did no 'business. '.

  13. #22108

    New therapist

    Last time I was there I had a new therapist that was like a 5/10 - she gave a great massage and was very sweet, but I missed my usual lady, Sophia. I haven't been back in recently. Does anyone know if she's still working there? She gave the best massage and was quite cute.

    Quote Originally Posted by Southernbred  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what's going on at Stillwater? I know it's not one of the popular places in town, but I noticed one of the ladies left and now there's a new one. Anyone know any details?
    .

  14. #22107

    A Couple of Places

    Quote Originally Posted by BizzSenna  [View Original Post]
    Jealous of everyone that lives near the southside. Sounds like there are some amazing opportunities. I've also been reading about how Carmel is becoming more locked down and by the book. Does anybody know of any safe places with comparable service to what I'm reading about down on the southside up in Noblesville, Cicero, Pendleton, Westfield? I have read about Leslie's and might check that out. Any other suggestions up this way?
    In Noblesville I ventured to, I think it was called Perfect Foot Spa. $ for hour + tip. I think everything was on the menu and Al la cart. The one on called Ruby Foot Spa is hit or miss they want an appointment. DM me if you want any more info.

  15. #22106

    Leslie's

    Quote Originally Posted by BearCoach1  [View Original Post]
    I went into what I thought was Leslie's but an American girl with redish hair greeted me and took me to a room. I did not see anyone else? Is there where Bobo works? I was hoping for Bobo, so I "left something in my car. ".

    Any reports on the white girl?

    Be safe.
    I debated even making this report as she was leaving today (allegedly). I went two days ago saw the white girl (so I thought) BOBO was there but had a tooth issue was getting surgery. White girl was there just to fill in. I was but ass naked on the table and was telling the chick I hadn't seen BOBO since she came back she went straight out grabbed her and brought her in. She tried talking a little told me come back after Saturday she'll be back at it. White girl got comfortable had a nice ass. Saggy tits from kids slat stomach with baby damage but soft skin. She gave a pretty good blow job surprisingly I was about to pop. I fingered as she blew me and she was tight as fuck so I wanted to try that. Condom on legs behind her head while she told me how big I was and beat that pussy up. Lmao I was half way laughing. It was a different experience than I've had at an Asian massage parlor but overall not bad wish she wasn't leaving have her on face and bobo on my dick would be a good session. 40 for the half and $40 for the rest. They're smoking a lot of weed in there so be prepared for that smell. White girl did shed some light on the process that I didn't know. And I'm going to say she was not white but mixed she looked white in the face but that pussy didn't look like a white girls. So he'll if I know and she had a Bush.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape