Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 158 of 821 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 208 258 658 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 12306
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9951

    Petite Treat

    Quote Originally Posted by Chain73  [View Original Post]
    If those pictures are truly her, looks like fun. But I don't want the hassle. Could someone PM me the actual "rules" she lays down??

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/280305825802
    Imagine going to the store, seeing a toy in a box with a press here button. You can't open the box, touch any parts, just press the button.

  2. #9950
    Quote Originally Posted by Inc007  [View Original Post]
    All business. Can't touch this. Can't touch that. Wrap it up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/650832973359
    If those pictures are truly her, looks like fun. But I don't want the hassle. Could someone PM me the actual "rules" she lays down??

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/280305825802

  3. #9949

    Mariella. Young Mixed Salvadorian Beauty 😍 23 Yrs old, Petite on STG

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...y/628291288121

    She texted me fishing for a date. Exchanged some pics but when I asked for a very specific easy verification pic she got upset. Suspicious. So has anyone had a dream of her?

  4. #9948

    Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisRock  [View Original Post]
    So pictures are accurate? How's the incall location?
    As everyone has stated the pictures are not her. But she is pretty in my opinion.

  5. #9947

    Probably a prude

    Hopefully she can take a hard pounding for that, but I doubt it. Ha.

    PB.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonDog  [View Original Post]
    Yeah judging by how she responds and like you said bland personality. If 4 was agreed upon and actually got a dream I'm pretty positive it would turn out to be one of the business only rule after rule experiences. And afterwards I'd feel stupid for giving 4 for that kind of experience or even 3. Someone correct me If you've tried it out and I'll take a shot too. 4 is still high for a good looker with no personality IMO.

  6. #9946
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolSharc69  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her. She pretty and nice personality. Massage is ok. I have had a CBJ from her and DATY. All you have to do is ask.
    So pictures are accurate? How's the incall location?

  7. #9945

    Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by DennisonDean  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to this one but no response. Anyone ever had some of this?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...n/178888464501
    I have seen her. She pretty and nice personality. Massage is ok. I have had a CBJ from her and DATY. All you have to do is ask.

  8. #9944

    Soothing massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Strat  [View Original Post]
    She is real, not a scam. I saw her a few years ago. The pics are not her, but she is pretty. Not full service, she told me she likes to give the AMP experience. It was a nice time, but not great. Massage was just so so. She has other reviews on here, but I haven't seen anything lately. Maybe someone can provide a more recent review.
    Yes, strat, that is still correct info. Had a very similar conversation last week with her. Did mention some more options temporarily to get through a tough patch financially.

  9. #9943
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199

    Soothing Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by DennisonDean  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to this one but no response. Anyone ever had some of this?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...n/178888464501
    She is real, not a scam. I saw her a few years ago. The pics are not her, but she is pretty. Not full service, she told me she likes to give the AMP experience. It was a nice time, but not great. Massage was just so so. She has other reviews on here, but I haven't seen anything lately. Maybe someone can provide a more recent review.

  10. #9942

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by DennisonDean  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to this one but no response. Anyone ever had some of this?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...n/178888464501
    Goes by Ava, these are not her pics at all. Dreamed of a very nice massage that ended happily. Mentioned the FS not on the menu, but she was considering it for some extra funds. Didn't explore that too far. Sweet girl, just don't think the pics are her.

  11. #9941

    Brunette Beauty

    Reached out to this one but no response. Anyone ever had some of this?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...n/178888464501

  12. #9940

    Re: Sofia is a sweetie

    Quote Originally Posted by Chain73  [View Original Post]

    https://tryst.link/escort/sofia-665

    I was able to meet up with Sofia this time. Decent hotel on the SW side. Went with Hh for $3. Super friendly and eager to please. I hardly got a "hi" out and off we went. BBBJ and then she really wanted some DATY. Great natural rack, but was a little heavier than what the pictures lead on to. Put on the bag and finished with some K9 while holding onto to that azz. Cleaned up and laid on the bed with some nice chit chat. Said she's having positive luck with FW and will try to visit on a more frequent rotation if you're interested and missed her this time.
    Good report. I saw her ad on Tryst recently and checked her reviews on TER. Oh and not to mention her videos. LOL! She sounded like a good one. And sounds like she was! Maybe she'll make it to Indy sometime or I may have to road trip to Ft Wayne on her next visit. LOL!

  13. #9939
    [QUOTE=Chain73;6640878]https://tryst.link/escort/sofia-665

    I was able to meet up with Sofia this time. Decent hotel on the SW side. Went with Hh for $3. Super friendly and eager to please. I hardly got a "hi" out and off we went. BBBJ and then she really wanted some DATY. Great natural rack, but was a little heavier than what the pictures lead on to. Put on the bag and finished with some K9 while holding onto to that azz. Cleaned up and laid on the bed with some nice chit chat. Said she's having positive luck with FW and will try to visit on a more frequent rotation if you're interested and missed her this time.[/QUOTE
    Sounds like a good time was had by all!

  14. #9938

    Sofia is a sweetie

    https://tryst.link/escort/sofia-665

    I was able to meet up with Sofia this time. Decent hotel on the SW side. Went with Hh for $3. Super friendly and eager to please. I hardly got a "hi" out and off we went. BBBJ and then she really wanted some DATY. Great natural rack, but was a little heavier than what the pictures lead on to. Put on the bag and finished with some K9 while holding onto to that azz. Cleaned up and laid on the bed with some nice chit chat. Said she's having positive luck with FW and will try to visit on a more frequent rotation if you're interested and missed her this time.

  15. #9937
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolSharc69  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sunshine today! Had a great time. She's very nice and a great personality. Have a hell of a BBBJ and tasted amazing!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...h/545284074198
    I'm sure she was great, but it's sort of odd that her eyes are closed in every picture. What's up with that?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape