Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 736 to 750 of 7895
-
10-16-23 22:30 #7160Senior Member

Posts: 28HotFunNerd
Says she lives in Baltimore. Wanted $$ 5 for meet, but wanted gas money. I passed. Has an Instagram. I can provide via DM.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-ad8b27ea5613
-
10-16-23 09:33 #7159Senior Member

Posts: 82Same thing with me. I saw her once. Had me pickup some chick-fil-a for her. After the allowance was provided, then she starting asking for more $$ so she can get food. I was getting 3-4 requests per day for $ despite telling her I had nothing more to spend. I had to block her.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-23 15:36 #7158Senior Member

Posts: 1626Sweetpeach
As per her she is located in Catonsville. She would like to meet in public first but need a deposit prior to meet. I will pass.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-8c8e1dd541c8
-
10-14-23 15:12 #7157Regular Member

Posts: 17Brenda
She will go a lot lower, like 150, and menu is completely open and unlimited.
Originally Posted by BigCoolie
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-23 11:18 #7156Senior Member

Posts: 545Brenda89
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...4-834884f2e767
This MILF has an open menu and a flexible schedule. Spinner, very accommodating, and seems to be a nice person. We agreed on 300. I never went inside her place, so my observations are limited. Enjoy.
-
10-13-23 11:13 #7155Senior Member

Posts: 545Victoria Pecorina
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-cf0b8905a2a0
This tall, curvy beauty wanted 400+ and is available during the daytime on weekdays. She does not host but is willing to travel to you.
-
10-13-23 11:04 #7154Senior Member

Posts: 545Baby4You
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-6cded3b72c35
This former cheerleader is back on the market after taking a 2-year hiatus. She used to have an open menu for 2-300.
I used to see her regularly during the pandemic before she got a boyfriend. She is back claiming that she needs an apartment, car and etc.
Don't send me any messages unless you have a referral to share LOL. Reach out to her if you are interested.
-
10-13-23 09:59 #7153Senior Member

Posts: 1626It seems profile is already down.
Originally Posted by BuffBill75
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-23 09:38 #7152Senior Member

Posts: 487Info Request
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...a-6edf5329349b
Been talking to this one recently. Any info?
-
10-13-23 06:46 #7151Senior Member

Posts: 35I've seen her twice now. She is definitely a fun girl in the bedroom down for BBFS, I didn't blast in the pussy cause she said she wasn't on BC. Head game is good, showed attention to the boys. She is definitely a semi pro, gets down to business pretty quickly. If you want to know more just shoot me a msg.
Originally Posted by FunForDevils
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-23 12:50 #7150Senior Member

Posts: 123Kisses Kash from WV
Any report on this one?
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-7b3c42a74b1e
-
10-02-23 12:58 #7149Senior Member

Posts: 31Did you end up meeting her? I've been chatting with her but so far schedules haven't aligned to have a meet. 650 seems kind of steep though so may not proceed unless she comes down some.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-23 13:13 #7148Regular Member

Posts: 17Re: Shultism
I dm'ed you, hoping you can help out.
Originally Posted by PapiChulo11
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-23 16:03 #7147Senior Member

Posts: 1626Nani
She is from Silver Spring. As per our convo, she is looking for 800-1000. She is pretty much open to anything as long as we show her proof that we have been tested recently. If not, she will have to use protection and dental dams. Next please.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-50f99ca1615f
-
09-29-23 15:55 #7146Senior Member

Posts: 1626𝓝 𝓸 𝓿 𝓪
She is looking for 650 as allowance. She will then ask if there is anyway we can order Chinese food for her or send her $40 on cash app so that she can order it herself? Then she will say she will share her Google drive with over 2 hours of videos on there for my help. LOL.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...3-572f1272e1be









Reply With Quote






