Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 7895
-
09-29-23 15:46 #7145Senior Member

Posts: 1625Blake
She says she is from federal hill. She is looking for 650 per meet.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-3d41dc86a6c2
-
09-29-23 09:34 #7144Senior Member

Posts: 80FunAngel was Helpful Nerd
Using the SA link quoted now takes you to funangel, advertising as 23 with different pictures. She was quick to go to text but I haven't connected yet based on previous reviews.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-cb3e75d5b027
-
09-27-23 15:26 #7143Senior Member

Posts: 560If you already have a Seeking account (even a basic subscription will suffice) and a link has been provided earlier, why do you need screenshots? Just click on the link to "view original post," follow that bread crumb trail to the original, and the links should be there.
Originally Posted by BTrav
[View Original Post]
Now if someone reviews a SB with just a username and a very generic description, then yes, your complaint would have merit. One of my biggest issues with Seeking is their piss-poor search function while simultaneously allowing anyone to change usernames as many times as they please. Hence why most provide links.
-
09-26-23 18:27 #7142Regular Member

Posts: 24Halp
Can you guys if possible post screenshots. Its so hard trying to find the ads. Thanks.
-
09-26-23 08:41 #7141Senior Member

Posts: 487Saw her back in the day at her place for 3 same experience as above. After about the third time she vanished. When she came back I tried again and she wanted 8. I wished her well.
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-23 12:53 #7140Senior Member

Posts: 83Message her a couple of times. She's got an * and reddit account she's into and wanted to sell me. I sorta gave up but reached back out a few weeks later. She had no idea who I was then, and completely started over. Feeling she's pretty high volume when she's able to be. Few older profiles.
Originally Posted by BoobsGalore1
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-23 20:18 #7139Senior Member

Posts: 76Yeah
I saw her waay back when I first started. I think the damage was 250, and BB. Saw her a few times, but not really worth writing home about. Some kind of ex drama with her. It was back before I knew better, but I gave her some money in advance. Not much, but naturally, she took it and dipped.
Originally Posted by BoobsGalore1
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-23 15:39 #7138Senior Member

Posts: 560She's been reported on in the past as Pixie-something. Readily offered up her digits back when I saw her a few years back, asked for 400, and was down for CIP. Ended up seeing her twice, but kinda wish I had stopped after the first--seemed a bit mechanical & we didn't have a lot in common during any conversations. Both times was at her place in Towson, though I think she's moved. Someone also reported that she's since jacked up her rates and is even more jaded (which makes sense seeing how she's still around SA, I guess).
Originally Posted by BoobsGalore1
[View Original Post]
If she's asking anything north of 500 while insisting on a cover, I definitely wouldn't recommend--even if she still hosts.
-
09-24-23 09:30 #7137Senior Member

Posts: 35Petite Seductress
Has anyone met her or have any info?
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-0cc54559efd0
-
09-20-23 23:44 #7136Senior Member

Posts: 1625She is a little bit chubby. Hope you asked for her pics.
Originally Posted by TommyArcher
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 12:48 #7135Senior Member

Posts: 212FaithBaby999
Has anyone seen this one? https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-bde92fc630bc.
Originally quoted 400 but agreed to 350. Haven't seen her yet but wondering if anyone else has.
-
09-14-23 18:42 #7134Senior Member

Posts: 76SDM definitely seems to have a lot of traffic, I'm just not a big fan of the way they change my bio. I can't say things like "I'm not offering friendships at my expense" or "not looking for content" without them turning it into something entirely different (and poorly written). And since, they change mine I think it's reasonable to assume they're changing the ladies's profiles as well. So it makes it harder for me to filter through people.
Originally Posted by JuanRoz2011
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 07:41 #7133Senior Member

Posts: 111Seeking is dead
Seeking is dead my last subscription just expired and I didn't met anyone, I send over 500 messages nobody reply, I just subscribed to sugardaddymeet, I already met one woman and I chatting a bunch.
Originally Posted by Frasier69
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-23 14:17 #7132Senior Member

Posts: 158Autumn Offer Has Arrived 🍁
Check your email for your Seeking account. They recently sent out a Autumn offer for 33% off, expires September 12.
Originally Posted by CarlosDanger1
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-23 11:30 #7131Senior Member

Posts: 26Shultism
Meet with this bigger MILF. To each their own but I like me a set of hooters! And this bbw MILF didn't disappoint! Motor boated my afternoon away at her place. She's submissive and want to please you so that always nice. Damage was 2. 5 a bit more pricey especially since she's a biy older but man I enjoyed myself a good motor boating session. Also she's starting to get into some butt stuff. I didn't go there but if that's your department, you might find some luck there.








Reply With Quote





