Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 331 of 1757 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 381 431 831 1331 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 26354
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21404

    Crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by MilMong  [View Original Post]
    Crazy how? Like stay away?
    Like, nuttier than squirrel shit.

  2. #21403

    Lesbian show

    Saw these two, no doctor as the 3rd for the client. Clean house in a very safe neighborhood but that's where the good ends. The rest is a waste of time IMHO. Let me save you a trip. Both grossly overweight and butch. Go at it as if you're not in the room. Totally not engaging or alluring. I absolutely wouldn't go back. Here's the link:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/racin...s/618432714889

    Good luck and stay safe!

  3. #21402
    Quote Originally Posted by MilMong  [View Original Post]
    Crazy how? Like stay away?
    Might be "something in the water" out there. There are two of them in that area. The doggy one might be do-able but the other is not.

  4. #21401
    Quote Originally Posted by Miltown  [View Original Post]
    If you are talking about the crazy Ocon woman, crazy is a serious understatement.
    Crazy how? Like stay away?

  5. #21400

    Contact info?

    Quote Originally Posted by MilMong  [View Original Post]
    I saw a new ad for a woman in western Waukesha county. You show up and hit it doggy with no talking. I thought about texting her but felt the setup was weird. Anyone here seen her before?
    Do you have a link, digits or ad link / screen shot?

    - Hayness.

  6. #21399

    Hump Day special

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertWi69  [View Original Post]
    Contacted them tonight and was quoted 120/220/360 which included a blowjob from the 38 yr old Dr that included coming in her mouth while the 2 lesbos played. Asked about availability for tomorrow and they said no, only available tonight. May contact them in the future and bring the rate down. Pictures and video were not allowed.

    I also seem to remember seeing a picture of the Dr sometime before. Anyone recognize her?
    I contacted again and was tols they have Hump Day specials of Qv 60, HHR 120, Hr 200. Still too mucch for me.

    - Hayness.

  7. #21398
    Quote Originally Posted by Miltown  [View Original Post]
    I could be wrong but there used to be TS who advertised who looked just like her / him.
    Now that would definitely make for a true first time experience, getting blown by a TS while watching 2 overage, overweight lesbians have sex.

  8. #21397
    If you are talking about the crazy Ocon woman, crazy is a serious understatement.

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryBob  [View Original Post]
    That's woman is also crazy. Attitude all over the place and wanted a fortune for one position.

  9. #21396
    I could be wrong but there used to be TS who advertised who looked just like her / him.

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertWi69  [View Original Post]
    Contacted them tonight and was quoted 120/220/360 which included a blowjob from the 38 yr old Dr that included coming in her mouth while the 2 lesbos played. Asked about availability for tomorrow and they said no, only available tonight. May contact them in the future and bring the rate down. Pictures and video were not allowed.

    I also seem to remember seeing a picture of the Dr sometime before. Anyone recognize her?

  10. #21395

    Crazy western woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    She's real. When I saw her had a nice body for 40's year old woman.
    That's woman is also crazy. Attitude all over the place and wanted a fortune for one position.

  11. #21394

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by MilMong  [View Original Post]
    I saw a new ad for a woman in western Waukesha county. You show up and hit it doggy with no talking. I thought about texting her but felt the setup was weird. Anyone here seen her before?
    She's real. When I saw her had a nice body for 40's year old woman.

  12. #21393

    Western Waukesha woman?

    I saw a new ad for a woman in western Waukesha county. You show up and hit it doggy with no talking. I thought about texting her but felt the setup was weird. Anyone here seen her before?

  13. #21392

    Average

    Average look8 mg and too fat for what she charges.

  14. #21391
    Quote Originally Posted by RacineLurker  [View Original Post]
    I got quoted half what you were, but I didn't have "the doctor" - so it was basically just watching. It's pretty much what you'd expect, two older. Overweight lesbians going at it. They were super friendly, which I wasn't really expecting to be honest. Overall I had a good time, but I like the older types. Neighborhood was safe, which is a bonus.
    Contacted them tonight and was quoted 120/220/360 which included a blowjob from the 38 yr old Dr that included coming in her mouth while the 2 lesbos played. Asked about availability for tomorrow and they said no, only available tonight. May contact them in the future and bring the rate down. Pictures and video were not allowed.

    I also seem to remember seeing a picture of the Dr sometime before. Anyone recognize her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 18be8b2deff288bdf7de3b92798835f4a7e710c5-14.jpg‎  

  15. #21390

    Alice

    Quote Originally Posted by RagnarL  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Alice recently? Old reports aren't great but would like to read something up to date. Thanks in advance.
    Saw her last week for an incall. North side location. Not a terrible area, not the best either. Pics are out of date, and she didn't look like as good as I had hoped. But no signs of usage and her hygiene was good so I went through with it. Head was really good, she seemed ready to go for as long as I wanted, but I needed pussy that day so got her on all fours and punted her from behind. Tight, wet pussy, didn't take long before I left it full of cum.

    Looks are meh, attitude is great. She was coherent and that's pretty rare lately so overall I'm a happy camper.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape