Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 332 of 1757 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 382 432 832 1332 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 26353
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21388

    Kit

    I would really suggest looking up who that guy really is. Guarantee, she will be back soon. LOL 😂.

  2. #21387
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamActor  [View Original Post]
    I had a 3-way with Kit and Red maybe in August? I think she found a sucker. Last I heard she was shacked up with some guy. But if one on you mongers knows differently I'd love to get a hold of her. So PM me the number. LOL.
    Yes per social media it appears she has a man.

  3. #21386

    Kit

    Quote Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone actually seen kit recently?
    I had a 3-way with Kit and Red maybe in August? I think she found a sucker. Last I heard she was shacked up with some guy. But if one on you mongers knows differently I'd love to get a hold of her. So PM me the number. LOL.

  4. #21385

    Kendall Snow

    I see Kendall got caught with some snow of her on this year and heading to court for possession.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kendall-...lwaukee-426687

  5. #21384
    Quote Originally Posted by SensorTouch2  [View Original Post]
    I think this Kelly. One of the few raw doggers left. I miss them all Shelby will always be my favorite.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jenna-es...waukee-1041316
    Anyone actually seen kit recently?

  6. #21383

  7. #21382

    Sloppy

    Anyone know anything about this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...4/029851945446

  8. #21381

  9. #21380

    Ad gone

    Quote Originally Posted by SensorTouch2  [View Original Post]
    I saw this young lady 3 times. Downtown area. Budget friendly every thing covered. She takes directions well, a lot of energy. She is nice, clean apartment. Armed guards in the parking lot. I thought she would loosen up a little. But I like young chocolate. No kissing, no sucking breast. No eating the chocolate pie. LOL! She is smaller than she looks in the photo.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/631936840204
    Pm the number. Would like to take a look. I'm downtown.

  10. #21379

    Info

    Informational Only. Madison St. Closed.

  11. #21378

    Kelly or kit

    I think this Kelly. One of the few raw doggers left. I miss them all Shelby will always be my favorite.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jenna-es...waukee-1041316

  12. #21377

    Cummy Yummy

    I saw this young lady 3 times. Downtown area. Budget friendly every thing covered. She takes directions well, a lot of energy. She is nice, clean apartment. Armed guards in the parking lot. I thought she would loosen up a little. But I like young chocolate. No kissing, no sucking breast. No eating the chocolate pie. LOL! She is smaller than she looks in the photo.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/631936840204

  13. #21376

    Cummy Yummy

    I saw this young lady 3 times. Downtown area. Budget friendly every thing covered. She takes directions well, a lot of energy. She is nice, clean apartment. Armed guards in the parking lot. I thought she would loosen up a little. But I like young chocolate. No kissing, no sucking breast. No eating the chocolate pie. LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/631936840204

  14. #21375

    Scam!

    Quote Originally Posted by GManRight  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Kim on erotic monkey.

    She has reviews but I don't know if they are legit.

    She's asking for a apple gift card for fist meet and she doesn't use phone numbers only email:.
    It's a scam if they ask for gift cards. They will want you to send a pic of the card as proof you are serious to meet. They can steal the money from the gift card once they have the number on the front, they don't need the code on the back of the card.

  15. #21374

    Kim update

    Kim on them is not real. She has reviews that pull you in it makes it seem like she us real but she is not. Her only contact is through email. She wanted a 300 dollar apple gift card. I arrived at her place and she wanted a picture of my receipt. Thankfully I'm not an idiot and brought cash and never got the card. BTW all reviews are fake or posted by her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape