Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 332 of 1757 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 382 432 832 1332 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 26354
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21389
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHayness  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure I'm not the only monger with some wierd fantasies. One of mine is to be tied to a chair and be "forced" to watch a couple in bed. So when I ran across this https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...w/876111159697 I checked it out. I was quoted QV $120, HHR $180, HR $260. WTF? I asked if people actually pay that much and response was sure do, you get what you pay for and actually more because those are discount prices. WOW! If any of you have paid to see this show, please review. If anyone has really paid this I have to know why!

    - Hayness.
    I got quoted half what you were, but I didn't have "the doctor" - so it was basically just watching. It's pretty much what you'd expect, two older. Overweight lesbians going at it. They were super friendly, which I wasn't really expecting to be honest. Overall I had a good time, but I like the older types. Neighborhood was safe, which is a bonus.

  2. #21388

    Kit

    I would really suggest looking up who that guy really is. Guarantee, she will be back soon. LOL 😂.

  3. #21387
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamActor  [View Original Post]
    I had a 3-way with Kit and Red maybe in August? I think she found a sucker. Last I heard she was shacked up with some guy. But if one on you mongers knows differently I'd love to get a hold of her. So PM me the number. LOL.
    Yes per social media it appears she has a man.

  4. #21386

    Kit

    Quote Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone actually seen kit recently?
    I had a 3-way with Kit and Red maybe in August? I think she found a sucker. Last I heard she was shacked up with some guy. But if one on you mongers knows differently I'd love to get a hold of her. So PM me the number. LOL.

  5. #21385

    Kendall Snow

    I see Kendall got caught with some snow of her on this year and heading to court for possession.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kendall-...lwaukee-426687

  6. #21384
    Quote Originally Posted by SensorTouch2  [View Original Post]
    I think this Kelly. One of the few raw doggers left. I miss them all Shelby will always be my favorite.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jenna-es...waukee-1041316
    Anyone actually seen kit recently?

  7. #21383

  8. #21382

    Sloppy

    Anyone know anything about this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...4/029851945446

  9. #21381

  10. #21380

    Ad gone

    Quote Originally Posted by SensorTouch2  [View Original Post]
    I saw this young lady 3 times. Downtown area. Budget friendly every thing covered. She takes directions well, a lot of energy. She is nice, clean apartment. Armed guards in the parking lot. I thought she would loosen up a little. But I like young chocolate. No kissing, no sucking breast. No eating the chocolate pie. LOL! She is smaller than she looks in the photo.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/631936840204
    Pm the number. Would like to take a look. I'm downtown.

  11. #21379

    Info

    Informational Only. Madison St. Closed.

  12. #21378

    Kelly or kit

    I think this Kelly. One of the few raw doggers left. I miss them all Shelby will always be my favorite.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jenna-es...waukee-1041316

  13. #21377

    Cummy Yummy

    I saw this young lady 3 times. Downtown area. Budget friendly every thing covered. She takes directions well, a lot of energy. She is nice, clean apartment. Armed guards in the parking lot. I thought she would loosen up a little. But I like young chocolate. No kissing, no sucking breast. No eating the chocolate pie. LOL! She is smaller than she looks in the photo.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/631936840204

  14. #21376

    Cummy Yummy

    I saw this young lady 3 times. Downtown area. Budget friendly every thing covered. She takes directions well, a lot of energy. She is nice, clean apartment. Armed guards in the parking lot. I thought she would loosen up a little. But I like young chocolate. No kissing, no sucking breast. No eating the chocolate pie. LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/631936840204

  15. #21375

    Scam!

    Quote Originally Posted by GManRight  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Kim on erotic monkey.

    She has reviews but I don't know if they are legit.

    She's asking for a apple gift card for fist meet and she doesn't use phone numbers only email:.
    It's a scam if they ask for gift cards. They will want you to send a pic of the card as proof you are serious to meet. They can steal the money from the gift card once they have the number on the front, they don't need the code on the back of the card.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape