Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 332 of 1757 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 382 432 832 1332 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 26355
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21390

    Alice

    Quote Originally Posted by RagnarL  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Alice recently? Old reports aren't great but would like to read something up to date. Thanks in advance.
    Saw her last week for an incall. North side location. Not a terrible area, not the best either. Pics are out of date, and she didn't look like as good as I had hoped. But no signs of usage and her hygiene was good so I went through with it. Head was really good, she seemed ready to go for as long as I wanted, but I needed pussy that day so got her on all fours and punted her from behind. Tight, wet pussy, didn't take long before I left it full of cum.

    Looks are meh, attitude is great. She was coherent and that's pretty rare lately so overall I'm a happy camper.

  2. #21389
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHayness  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure I'm not the only monger with some wierd fantasies. One of mine is to be tied to a chair and be "forced" to watch a couple in bed. So when I ran across this https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...w/876111159697 I checked it out. I was quoted QV $120, HHR $180, HR $260. WTF? I asked if people actually pay that much and response was sure do, you get what you pay for and actually more because those are discount prices. WOW! If any of you have paid to see this show, please review. If anyone has really paid this I have to know why!

    - Hayness.
    I got quoted half what you were, but I didn't have "the doctor" - so it was basically just watching. It's pretty much what you'd expect, two older. Overweight lesbians going at it. They were super friendly, which I wasn't really expecting to be honest. Overall I had a good time, but I like the older types. Neighborhood was safe, which is a bonus.

  3. #21388

    Kit

    I would really suggest looking up who that guy really is. Guarantee, she will be back soon. LOL 😂.

  4. #21387
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamActor  [View Original Post]
    I had a 3-way with Kit and Red maybe in August? I think she found a sucker. Last I heard she was shacked up with some guy. But if one on you mongers knows differently I'd love to get a hold of her. So PM me the number. LOL.
    Yes per social media it appears she has a man.

  5. #21386

    Kit

    Quote Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone actually seen kit recently?
    I had a 3-way with Kit and Red maybe in August? I think she found a sucker. Last I heard she was shacked up with some guy. But if one on you mongers knows differently I'd love to get a hold of her. So PM me the number. LOL.

  6. #21385

    Kendall Snow

    I see Kendall got caught with some snow of her on this year and heading to court for possession.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kendall-...lwaukee-426687

  7. #21384
    Quote Originally Posted by SensorTouch2  [View Original Post]
    I think this Kelly. One of the few raw doggers left. I miss them all Shelby will always be my favorite.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jenna-es...waukee-1041316
    Anyone actually seen kit recently?

  8. #21383

  9. #21382

    Sloppy

    Anyone know anything about this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...4/029851945446

  10. #21381

  11. #21380

    Ad gone

    Quote Originally Posted by SensorTouch2  [View Original Post]
    I saw this young lady 3 times. Downtown area. Budget friendly every thing covered. She takes directions well, a lot of energy. She is nice, clean apartment. Armed guards in the parking lot. I thought she would loosen up a little. But I like young chocolate. No kissing, no sucking breast. No eating the chocolate pie. LOL! She is smaller than she looks in the photo.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/631936840204
    Pm the number. Would like to take a look. I'm downtown.

  12. #21379

    Info

    Informational Only. Madison St. Closed.

  13. #21378

    Kelly or kit

    I think this Kelly. One of the few raw doggers left. I miss them all Shelby will always be my favorite.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jenna-es...waukee-1041316

  14. #21377

    Cummy Yummy

    I saw this young lady 3 times. Downtown area. Budget friendly every thing covered. She takes directions well, a lot of energy. She is nice, clean apartment. Armed guards in the parking lot. I thought she would loosen up a little. But I like young chocolate. No kissing, no sucking breast. No eating the chocolate pie. LOL! She is smaller than she looks in the photo.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/631936840204

  15. #21376

    Cummy Yummy

    I saw this young lady 3 times. Downtown area. Budget friendly every thing covered. She takes directions well, a lot of energy. She is nice, clean apartment. Armed guards in the parking lot. I thought she would loosen up a little. But I like young chocolate. No kissing, no sucking breast. No eating the chocolate pie. LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/631936840204

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape