Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 19310
-
10-10-23 21:03 #16025Senior Member

Posts: 129Utr
Can you describe Brittany physically.
Originally Posted by ScottFlMahalo
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
10-10-23 17:43 #16024Senior Member

Posts: 179Sadie / Brittany
Tried to see Sadie since I heard good things but it hasn't gone too well so. I tried for 5 days, it took her 3 days to get back to me and we finally set up an appointment for the next day. I get to the Cape Canaveral area a few minutes before our time and crickets. I finally heard from her 90 minutes after our time asking if I was still in the area because she's now ready. I don't live too close, so I told her that I was back home already. We set up a time for the next day. About two hours before the time, she texted could we push back 1 hour 1/2. I said sure but indicated that was the latest time that would work for me. She said OK and she will make it worth the wait. I started to drive and texted her with no response again. I showed up at her address since she gave it to me the day before. Still nothing. I waited for a few minutes and then knocked on her door, nothing. What a waste. I decided to see UTR Brittany instead. Wow, I had a great time. She is attractive with an awesome attitude. She loves to please a man and really get into the BBBJ! She is pretty much GFE except for kissing, she does kiss but not really her thing. I'll definitely se her again. Buzz is her gatekeeper.
-
10-10-23 17:00 #16023Banned Member

Posts: 1739Michelle
Remember you want your Mario's worth well Michelle is where you should spend it and is now a space coast resident. So if you haven't seen her or have been on the fence stop wasting your time. Full GFE drug and drama free. And I would also say not really a clock watcher can hold a good conversation as well!
Bs.
-
10-09-23 17:57 #16022Senior Member

Posts: 202Re: Jewels
I visited her a few times last year. She was great! But a few times she ghosted me as well. Seems like when I tried to arrange a time other than right then and there, I was ghosted. I haven't seen her in probably a year, but definitely great visits with her every time I did.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
Rusty Z.
-
10-09-23 16:11 #16021Senior Member

Posts: 596Aleja
There are many posts regarding her. Just do a search.
Originally Posted by AjaxBlog69
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-23 16:07 #16020Senior Member

Posts: 596Tequila Sunrise
Her OF says she's from West Palm. Could be just trying to get customers for content or maybe she actually travels north sometimes. Looks like fun though.
Originally Posted by Elduro007
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-23 14:24 #16019Senior Member

Posts: 29Has been reviewed a couple times now, last couple reviews talk of ghosting and good chance of candy use.
Originally Posted by AjaxBlog69
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-23 10:58 #16018Senior Member

Posts: 124Gen Marie
Do you know if this is the same Genna Marie who used to live a couple of places in Brevard. She had a bad habit and a couple of stints in grey bar. Then hooked up with a black guy who was using her. They eventually moved to New Jersey and last I heard she was now in Tampa. She has a little girl who is just really sweet. She would be around 8 or 9 now.
Originally Posted by SitbacRelax
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-23 09:00 #16017Senior Member

Posts: 47
-
10-08-23 21:04 #16016Senior Member

Posts: 1943Jewels
I'm not sure if I will be able to see her! Early this week I tried to set up a session and everything was fine until a half hour before the meeting and then she ghosted me!
Originally Posted by GarbledMess
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-23 20:33 #16015Senior Member

Posts: 32Al3 ja
Anyone ever dream about Aleja?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/821667570188
-
10-08-23 03:10 #16014Banned Member

Posts: 120Honey
https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/639600458970
First off the previous reports on her are highly accurate that her comms are terrible & waiting around for her is apparently the norm. That's the bad news, the good news is if you can actually meet her then it's a great time. I had tried to meet up with her twice before & both times just fell apart. I had a giant 2 hr time waste going to see Librarian up in Orange City that morning before work. I hit Honey up later that day & she finally responded after a few hours later after I was already home, showered, & eating. I figured fuck it since a time waste going to Melbourne after the previous time waste was small potatoes. Got down there, had to wait probably another 20 minutes waiting for her to come down and open the door. But once she was in front of me then I didn't care. Thicker but not much than her pictures, sweet attitude, got right into it. GFE with DFK which is something that I do enjoy and many don't do, great pierced nipples, & pussy so good that I thought the cover had slipped off.
-
10-05-23 22:29 #16013Senior Member

Posts: 791Yes. When I pulled up recently she was outside in stripper heals and a short t-shirt with nothing underneath- doing yard work.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
Got to love it.
-
10-05-23 22:21 #16012Senior Member

Posts: 791Brittany
It's really too bad about her. In the heyday she was an atf. Hope she gets herself straightened out.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-23 16:23 #16011Banned Member

Posts: 1739Yes
Yes it's there she bailed when rehab van picked her up from county!! Got driver to stop said she had to use bathroom!
Originally Posted by MJ1960
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





