Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 220 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 270 320 720 1220 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 19309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16024

    Sadie / Brittany

    Tried to see Sadie since I heard good things but it hasn't gone too well so. I tried for 5 days, it took her 3 days to get back to me and we finally set up an appointment for the next day. I get to the Cape Canaveral area a few minutes before our time and crickets. I finally heard from her 90 minutes after our time asking if I was still in the area because she's now ready. I don't live too close, so I told her that I was back home already. We set up a time for the next day. About two hours before the time, she texted could we push back 1 hour 1/2. I said sure but indicated that was the latest time that would work for me. She said OK and she will make it worth the wait. I started to drive and texted her with no response again. I showed up at her address since she gave it to me the day before. Still nothing. I waited for a few minutes and then knocked on her door, nothing. What a waste. I decided to see UTR Brittany instead. Wow, I had a great time. She is attractive with an awesome attitude. She loves to please a man and really get into the BBBJ! She is pretty much GFE except for kissing, she does kiss but not really her thing. I'll definitely se her again. Buzz is her gatekeeper.

  2. #16023

    Michelle

    Remember you want your Mario's worth well Michelle is where you should spend it and is now a space coast resident. So if you haven't seen her or have been on the fence stop wasting your time. Full GFE drug and drama free. And I would also say not really a clock watcher can hold a good conversation as well!

    Bs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1354.jpg‎   69931113372__A436BC86-8EFD-4AEF-8792-C7D2E520562C.jpg‎   IMG_1353.jpg‎   IMG_1352.jpg‎  

  3. #16022

    Re: Jewels

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if I will be able to see her! Early this week I tried to set up a session and everything was fine until a half hour before the meeting and then she ghosted me!
    I visited her a few times last year. She was great! But a few times she ghosted me as well. Seems like when I tried to arrange a time other than right then and there, I was ghosted. I haven't seen her in probably a year, but definitely great visits with her every time I did.

    Rusty Z.

  4. #16021

    Aleja

    Quote Originally Posted by AjaxBlog69  [View Original Post]
    There are many posts regarding her. Just do a search.

  5. #16020

    Tequila Sunrise

    Her OF says she's from West Palm. Could be just trying to get customers for content or maybe she actually travels north sometimes. Looks like fun though.

  6. #16019
    Quote Originally Posted by AjaxBlog69  [View Original Post]
    Has been reviewed a couple times now, last couple reviews talk of ghosting and good chance of candy use.

  7. #16018

    Gen Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...e/876267776049

    Hey all don't know if anyone has meet this beauty yet. I've been have conversions with her this morning. Found out she staying at priceless Brianna place to get on her feet. So that is why I have not meet her yet. I will never go there do to personal reasons. All if anybody yoy do go please fill us in on her. I believe she is real as she sent a couple pics. Standard rates QV 1 bill hhr 1. 5 bills and you all know the rest. To me she sounds genuine and just trying to get on her feet. She has also stated she is drug free but staying where she is I don't know about that 100%. Again I'm going to look at helping her get a room and I'll go from there. Again if any of you all visit please share this Intel helps all of is out. Be safe you all SBR out.
    Do you know if this is the same Genna Marie who used to live a couple of places in Brevard. She had a bad habit and a couple of stints in grey bar. Then hooked up with a black guy who was using her. They eventually moved to New Jersey and last I heard she was now in Tampa. She has a little girl who is just really sweet. She would be around 8 or 9 now.

  8. #16017

  9. #16016

    Jewels

    Quote Originally Posted by GarbledMess  [View Original Post]
    I saw her before her most recent lock up quite a few months ago I think in January and every visit before that was good she was my go-to headache relief, could get me every time. I tried getting back in touch with her since she started posting again and the communications have been worse than ever but that's probably because she doesn't know who she's talking to and doesn't have a recollection of me. Because when I was a regular with her her communications were great. Before the gray bar visit she had a problem can't speak for right now because no recent visit from me.
    I'm not sure if I will be able to see her! Early this week I tried to set up a session and everything was fine until a half hour before the meeting and then she ghosted me!

  10. #16015

  11. #16014

    Honey

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/639600458970

    First off the previous reports on her are highly accurate that her comms are terrible & waiting around for her is apparently the norm. That's the bad news, the good news is if you can actually meet her then it's a great time. I had tried to meet up with her twice before & both times just fell apart. I had a giant 2 hr time waste going to see Librarian up in Orange City that morning before work. I hit Honey up later that day & she finally responded after a few hours later after I was already home, showered, & eating. I figured fuck it since a time waste going to Melbourne after the previous time waste was small potatoes. Got down there, had to wait probably another 20 minutes waiting for her to come down and open the door. But once she was in front of me then I didn't care. Thicker but not much than her pictures, sweet attitude, got right into it. GFE with DFK which is something that I do enjoy and many don't do, great pierced nipples, & pussy so good that I thought the cover had slipped off.

  12. #16013
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    I'll never forget seeing Sadie in high heels and short shorts on her hoverboard in the middle of the afternoon as I pulled into her driveway to meet her for the first time. Uninhibited by her surroundings is the best way I can describe Sadie and always a adventure and she's definitely someone who plays by her own rules in life.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/476470730176
    Yes. When I pulled up recently she was outside in stripper heals and a short t-shirt with nothing underneath- doing yard work.

    Got to love it.

  13. #16012

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Yes it's there she bailed when rehab van picked her up from county!! Got driver to stop said she had to use bathroom!
    It's really too bad about her. In the heyday she was an atf. Hope she gets herself straightened out.

  14. #16011

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by MJ1960  [View Original Post]
    I did a search and did not find a warrant in brevard anyway. Found her arrest record but no outstanding warrants. By the way they have to put an ugly filter on mug shots. Hers are almost as bad as Savannah's from a few months back. Neither of whom are too bad looking. She said she would be out of service for a while and maybe not come back. But who knows. Definitely my favorite in the county.
    Yes it's there she bailed when rehab van picked her up from county!! Got driver to stop said she had to use bathroom!

  15. #16010

    Brittany warrant not found

    Quote Originally Posted by SunDog321  [View Original Post]
    She has an active warrant.
    I did a search and did not find a warrant in brevard anyway. Found her arrest record but no outstanding warrants. By the way they have to put an ugly filter on mug shots. Hers are almost as bad as Savannah's from a few months back. Neither of whom are too bad looking. She said she would be out of service for a while and maybe not come back. But who knows. Definitely my favorite in the county.

    MJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape