Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 222 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 272 322 722 1222 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 19310
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15995

    I call that technique ' Airhead'.

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyZipper  [View Original Post]
    I have been wanting to get around to do a review for this gal for the past several days. Since there are questions, I figured I would go ahead and submit it.

    I contacted her few weeks back. She was quick with the coms. Arranged a time to meet at her incall in PB (I asked what time, she replied a time 1. 5 hours later. Worked great for me with getting ready and drive time). I announced I was 5 minutes away. She quickly replied she needed a few more minutes. I drive around and 20 minutes later she apologized and said she was almost home. 15 minutes later she said she was ready. I arrived at her door. When the door opened it took me a few seconds to see the resemblance in her pictures. Ad pictures are significantly dated by several years. She is much bigger than in her pictures but still she looked attractive to me. She walked me to her bedroom. I put the $. 5 donation on the dresser for hhr. She quickly picked up the donation and went to the bathroom. After the bathroom she messed around with some stuff in her closet then about 10 minutes upon reaching the bathroom she comes to bed wearing only underwear and a bra. She went down to do some sort of a BBBJ for about 2 minutes. Lots of air separated junior and lips. She then took her underwear off (bra stayed on for the remainder) and rolled on her side for lazy K9. Cover went on and I went for it. After 10 minutes she started to say how tired she was, a few minutes later she said her legs were cramping. I told her to take a break and withdrew. She jumped up and went back to the bathroom. After laying there by myself for 10 minutes or so, I decided to get up and get dressed. I went to the bathroom door to check on her. She was on her phone texting. She said that she had another client that was going to be there anytime. I said "wow, you must be pretty busy". She said "oh yes, very busy". I bid her a profitable evening, dropped the empty bag in the trash can next to her and left with her still sitting on the crapper. Rusty was $. 5 lighter and wasted a wrapper.

    During the visit I found out that she was from Sebastian. I looked her up on the Treasure Coast forum and wouldn't you know it, similar reports from down there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...e/634024613446
    This one here did the same thing but I never even got inside her, her head was bobbing up and down but nothing was touching my tool.

    Here is another no fly. Sad because her body is banging.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...y/298023730318

  2. #15994

    DeeAnn (Re: No Fly Gal)

    I have been wanting to get around to do a review for this gal for the past several days. Since there are questions, I figured I would go ahead and submit it.

    I contacted her few weeks back. She was quick with the coms. Arranged a time to meet at her incall in PB (I asked what time, she replied a time 1. 5 hours later. Worked great for me with getting ready and drive time). I announced I was 5 minutes away. She quickly replied she needed a few more minutes. I drive around and 20 minutes later she apologized and said she was almost home. 15 minutes later she said she was ready. I arrived at her door. When the door opened it took me a few seconds to see the resemblance in her pictures. Ad pictures are significantly dated by several years. She is much bigger than in her pictures but still she looked attractive to me. She walked me to her bedroom. I put the $. 5 donation on the dresser for hhr. She quickly picked up the donation and went to the bathroom. After the bathroom she messed around with some stuff in her closet then about 10 minutes upon reaching the bathroom she comes to bed wearing only underwear and a bra. She went down to do some sort of a BBBJ for about 2 minutes. Lots of air separated junior and lips. She then took her underwear off (bra stayed on for the remainder) and rolled on her side for lazy K9. Cover went on and I went for it. After 10 minutes she started to say how tired she was, a few minutes later she said her legs were cramping. I told her to take a break and withdrew. She jumped up and went back to the bathroom. After laying there by myself for 10 minutes or so, I decided to get up and get dressed. I went to the bathroom door to check on her. She was on her phone texting. She said that she had another client that was going to be there anytime. I said "wow, you must be pretty busy". She said "oh yes, very busy". I bid her a profitable evening, dropped the empty bag in the trash can next to her and left with her still sitting on the crapper. Rusty was $. 5 lighter and wasted a wrapper.

    During the visit I found out that she was from Sebastian. I looked her up on the Treasure Coast forum and wouldn't you know it, similar reports from down there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...e/634024613446
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NzgxODgwODYyODA2YmFlNjYyMWRlYWQ5ZGE4ZGEwYzU5ODcwMA.jpg‎   NzgzNDcxODM3NzRiNTViZTRhYWYxOTE1MjU4YWM2MzAwYzU0Yg.jpg‎   DeeAnn1.jpg‎  

  3. #15993

    Check the PSL board

    Not too good if remember.

    Quote Originally Posted by RideTheWindz  [View Original Post]
    I have her on my no fly list but don't remember why, had to be from something I read on this forum.

  4. #15992
    Quote Originally Posted by RideTheWindz  [View Original Post]
    I have her on my no fly list but don't remember why, had to be from something I read on this forum.
    I think I've read she's a scammer!

  5. #15991

    A No Fly Gal

    Quote Originally Posted by NormalGuy77  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider. No real way to search for reviews on her. She posts a lot. Been watching the forum for a while now to see if anyone posts about her but I have not seen anything. That makes me think she is a definite no go. I usually just see Kelly but was thinking of branching out. Any info would be so helpful thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...e/634024613446
    She has been reviewed on the Indian River / St Lucie / Martin Forums and from what I remember, pictures are totally misrepresented and service was awful! I forgot her name and I think she lives in Sebastian. But, if you're daring, you could TOFTT and get all of us some updated information!

  6. #15990
    Quote Originally Posted by NormalGuy77  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider. No real way to search for reviews on her. She posts a lot. Been watching the forum for a while now to see if anyone posts about her but I have not seen anything. That makes me think she is a definite no go. I usually just see Kelly but was thinking of branching out. Any info would be so helpful thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...e/634024613446
    I have her on my no fly list but don't remember why, had to be from something I read on this forum.

  7. #15989

    Gentlemen

    Has anyone seen this provider. No real way to search for reviews on her. She posts a lot. Been watching the forum for a while now to see if anyone posts about her but I have not seen anything. That makes me think she is a definite no go. I usually just see Kelly but was thinking of branching out. Any info would be so helpful thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...e/634024613446

  8. #15988
    Quote Originally Posted by TruePair  [View Original Post]
    That is correct.

  9. #15987

    Bridgette

    Quote Originally Posted by AveImperator14  [View Original Post]
    I mentioned her in another thread & got PMs asking about her, so here it is.

    She is the girl in the ad & provides adequate service. The big thing is that apparently she was in a pretty bad car accident a little while ago. Her knee is locked into place which limits her mobility / positions. She is a bit spacey on comms & in person probably due to pain medication. She's not strung out / addict behaviour but it's noticeable. Incall location was pleasant down in Palm Bay. No GFE unfortunately (which tbf I forgot to clarify in my messages) or MSOG. Everything covered. Little bit of getting to know each other, cover goes on for a CBJ then quickly into CFS, straight missionary as I didn't want to figure out the logistics of what positions she could do. She still took a pounding without complaints.

    If you don't care about GFE, CBJ, or care about price. Got to admit that her 80 hhr special is one of the best deals around for that price.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...e/400313222899 I think this she her?

  10. #15986

    Bridgette

    I mentioned her in another thread & got PMs asking about her, so here it is.

    She is the girl in the ad & provides adequate service. The big thing is that apparently she was in a pretty bad car accident a little while ago. Her knee is locked into place which limits her mobility / positions. She is a bit spacey on comms & in person probably due to pain medication. She's not strung out / addict behaviour but it's noticeable. Incall location was pleasant down in Palm Bay. No GFE unfortunately (which tbf I forgot to clarify in my messages) or MSOG. Everything covered. Little bit of getting to know each other, cover goes on for a CBJ then quickly into CFS, straight missionary as I didn't want to figure out the logistics of what positions she could do. She still took a pounding without complaints.

    If you don't care about GFE, CBJ, or care about price. Got to admit that her 80 hhr special is one of the best deals around for that price.

  11. #15985

    Brittany from MM

    Can someone pm me her number? The stg ad is gone.

    Thanks bros.

    Spaz.

  12. #15984
    Quote Originally Posted by AveImperator14  [View Original Post]
    Thank you new guy it's appreciated that you put up a link to know WTF is being spoken of.

  13. #15983
    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps so, but $300 for an hour appears to be a bit high?
    Depends. Saw Bridgette for a hr $. 6 & while not necessarily bad (need to do a report since there's no recent ones) I would have rather done the. 8 for hhr to not have felt like I "wasted" money. It's about the experience that you have. Michelle at $$$ is someone that I'm excited to see again soon while Bridgette at even. 8 hhr special would be something that I'm doing for the cheap price.

  14. #15982
    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps so, but $300 for an hour appears to be a bit high?
    Just like anything else you get what you pay for. Out on the west coat prices are 400 to 500 for an hour so 300 doesn't seem that bad to me. Matter of perspective I guess.

  15. #15981
    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps so, but $300 for an hour appears to be a bit high?
    And you don't have to contact her if you feel this way I'm sure others who have seen her will agree with what she offers is very much worth it!

    Bs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape