Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Come fall in Love
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #7615
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157

    Chloe j

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandIllusions  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she belongs here? Before I go dropping 6 bills would be nice to know all most all her reviews have almost zero info of what she is like. Any info would be nice to help with the decision-making before I wake up one morning and little head wins the argument.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?603389-Chloe-J

    Dunno if they're the same person but definitely same pic?

    Never met her. I'm more into milfs and gilfs under 60 LOL.

  2. #7614

    Sasha

    This one? She does greek. Down for BBFS. Don't think she is Russian, might be eastern european somewhere.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/156928421

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Anyone recall a thin Russian, provider who down for greek on skip? I can't find her link.

  3. #7613

    Gemma G

    Anyone know if she belongs here? Before I go dropping 6 bills would be nice to know all most all her reviews have almost zero info of what she is like. Any info would be nice to help with the decision-making before I wake up one morning and little head wins the argument.

  4. #7612

    Massage Parlors

    This might have been mentioned in this thread or maybe another thread. Please guide me if needed, but does anyone know if there is any Asian massage parlors around the Portland area that would be open to BBFS?

  5. #7611
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2937

    Can't find the link

    Anyone recall a thin Russian, provider who down for greek on skip? I can't find her link.

  6. #7610
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157
    Quote Originally Posted by Alas5877  [View Original Post]
    Scarlet would be really fun to gangbang. Monique334 on the gps board loves gangbangs. We have done a few of them and she is really fun. I have a red head little spinner that loves group play. Let me know if you can host.
    Scarlett is a great lay but she needs to update her pics. She's thick. I saw her over a year ago bbfsciacip no upsell but her rates are high.

    Monique. Meh. She has no ass and a big head. She was watching porn when I arrived playing with herself I tried my best to perform but her fucking dog was annoying af. Fucking outside on her balcony late at night was fun.

  7. #7609

    Scarlett

    Scarlet would be really fun to gangbang. Monique334 on the gps board loves gangbangs. We have done a few of them and she is really fun. I have a red head little spinner that loves group play. Let me know if you can host.

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone interested in doing a small gangbang or MFM with Scarlett L.

    Has anyone seen her recently?

    It has been a couple of years for me.

    We went airtight with her pre covid.

    She took several loads in her as and pussy.

    Any ideas? I think we shoukd coirdinate and make an offer.

    Unless she cleaned up her act and isn't doing bb anymore.

  8. #7608
    Quote Originally Posted by Alas5877  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got the current scoop on Kia? If I remember, she had a handler and was banned from the gps board for a few robs and outing. She confirmed BBFS via text today. How unhinged is she now?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...-/744644499008
    I haven't seen her in 2 years, but I can cofirm BBFS but she is a total de fish in bed. And it wasn't a chemistry or attraction thing cause she didn't upcharge me for BBFS. She is just a dead fish. I believe someone also mentioned she got thicker in a previous post between now and then.

  9. #7607

    Scarlett L

    Is anyone interested in doing a small gangbang or MFM with Scarlett L.

    Has anyone seen her recently?

    It has been a couple of years for me.

    We went airtight with her pre covid.

    She took several loads in her as and pussy.

    Any ideas? I think we shoukd coirdinate and make an offer.

    Unless she cleaned up her act and isn't doing bb anymore.

  10. #7606
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2937
    Quote Originally Posted by Alas5877  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got the current scoop on Kia? If I remember, she had a handler and was banned from the gps board for a few robs and outing. She confirmed BBFS via text today. How unhinged is she now?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...-/744644499008
    Never seen her, what did she quote you, and did you see her?

  11. #7605

    Kia updates?

    Anybody got the current scoop on Kia? If I remember, she had a handler and was banned from the gps board for a few robs and outing. She confirmed BBFS via text today. How unhinged is she now?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...-/744644499008

  12. #7604

    Massage Parlors in Bloomington

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    I think you would have been pleasantly surprised if you have tried some of the California k-girl agencies. Affordable fun to be had there.
    I used to live in Fontana, CA, and the massage parlors in Valley Blvd, are great. Nice massage, prostate massage salad tossing, BBBJ, CIM, BBFS (most did it) and some were Greek freaks. I always get two A-girls which is an incredible experience (no portland whales or addicts). The best part is the 120 tip + house fee per chick (160). Every time I visit my family I stop by and never disappoint. Mamasan always with her greeting "Long time No See" LOL.

  13. #7603
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandIllusions  [View Original Post]
    Txt her asked point blank for BBFS / cip she said yes but 3 bills. Will not repeat she is not very attractive for me each there own and extremely small and not even good looking tities I like small tities but hers are pathetic. Done and moving on.
    Search stephanie and youll find my post about her. My experience was lackluster as well. Her body is very soft, no tits but big belly and flat ass. Service was unenthusiastic as well.

  14. #7602

    She does belong here

    Quote Originally Posted by LazenBy007  [View Original Post]
    Does not belong on this thread. See my review in Escorts reviews. Link to review:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...708&viewfull=1#post6626708.

    Link to ad:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/156484933

    The Admiral.
    Txt her asked point blank for BBFS / cip she said yes but 3 bills. Will not repeat she is not very attractive for me each there own and extremely small and not even good looking tities I like small tities but hers are pathetic. Done and moving on.

  15. #7601

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    One is early 40's big white ass some tummy no test required, I asked for bb. No upsell. 120 qv.

    Other is late 40's maybe 50's white gilf. Fit hard body, meh titty job, she got some muscles on her arm, but still attractive. First visit cfs. Second visit showed test results. Bbfscip no upsell. Was surprised, that pussy is wet and tight. 100 qv.

    Im sticking with qv. I dont need an hr. Some will only fuck for 20-30 min and kill time by running their mouth in a hr date. Fuck that. If I want the bish to talk. Ill get myself a gf. And Im not gonna spend 2 bills on amp and only get cfs. I actually went to one in tualatin, 200hr cfs, I went to pound town, the bish tapped out at 5-10 minutes. Lame fuck. Never again
    In this day and age, I got to agree with the qv route. Who are these ladies if you don't mind me asking?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape