Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 164 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 214 264 664 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 16686
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14241
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one yet. I don't recall ever seeing a post?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...d/847619978012
    She sent a weird verification pic that led me to believe the pics in her post were "indicative" at best.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7739.jpg‎  

  2. #14240

    Anyone see her?

    Anyone see this one yet. I don't recall ever seeing a post?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...d/847619978012

  3. #14239
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    That's Dani and Jen. Jen was previously Natasha. I saw Natasha about 10 years ago. Good time. Never repeated. And she eventually disappeared.

    There was a review of Dani:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...24#post6543724

    I have not seen her. Communication is par for the course, meaning she'll disappear randomly. She makes up for the radio silence in her voluminous ad, I guess? LOL.
    Got it, thanks.

  4. #14238
    Quote Originally Posted by KingPeliper  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to know if anyone tried https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/787543813020.

    I don't remember if anyone has.
    I saw Baddie a few years ago. Relatively open menu and decent time. Something about the setup and transition made me think I was lucky. Could have easily turned into a cash and dash or worse. I'd be cautious with her. She runs with a dangerous crowd. And has sloppy enough protocol that you may brush too close with them in trying to see her.

  5. #14237

    Dani

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Quite the ad:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...y/844895645436

    Has she been reviewed? Damned if I recall.
    That's Dani and Jen. Jen was previously Natasha. I saw Natasha about 10 years ago. Good time. Never repeated. And she eventually disappeared.

    There was a review of Dani:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...24#post6543724

    I have not seen her. Communication is par for the course, meaning she'll disappear randomly. She makes up for the radio silence in her voluminous ad, I guess? LOL.

  6. #14236

    Maximum verbosity

    Quite the ad:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...y/844895645436

    Has she been reviewed? Damned if I recall.

  7. #14235

    Hey

    Just wanted to know if anyone tried https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/787543813020.

    I don't remember if anyone has.

  8. #14234
    Quote Originally Posted by Phompee  [View Original Post]
    I saw her several years ago. At that time screening was easy with her and she was quite friendly over the phone. In session everything was covered, no kissing, and she positioned herself on the bed so that touching her was not possible. A CBJ was getting me close and I asked her to slow down or stop. That triggered a rapid increase in rate and intensity of stimulation and filled the bag. Then it was up in second and getting dressed. The entire session was maybe 20 min when an hour had be purchased. She has been around for a long time so there must be some guys that like her. I have given her a strong pass ever since.
    Thanks for this report. That sounds more like an STG experience than a high end experience. Maybe she's improved? LOL.

  9. #14233
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Just one more thing about Nikki, did she get banned from here a while back? Or did she just get pissed and won't post?
    I vaguely remember that. But it's been a pretty long time. Maybe she's changed? I would totally see her in order to experience for myself. But the screening? Zero chance I go through with that.

    It's weirdly asymmetrical. Like I'm supposed to cough up all this information. So she feels comfortable. And what do I get in return? Reviews from a bunch of random perverts. LOL.

  10. #14232
    Quote Originally Posted by IllBill515  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...r/952478305689

    Has anyone had the chance to see this lady?

    Any recommendations?
    I met her accidentally. And I did not spend any time with her. I was there to see someone else. She and a guy walked out of the room when I got there. Which freaked me out. Extremely terrible and sloppy protocol. I walked away. I ended up seeing the girl I intended to see a different time. She was exactly 18. LOL.

    But I had absolutely no desire or interest in Jules. Older than I prefer. Very weathered.

    Maybe that's your thing? Give her a shot.

  11. #14231

    Yuna, more gushing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    No point slathering even more Yuna love on the pile, but I will anyway. Aside from being sexy, smart and sane, she has that rare ability to make you feel like you're her special favorite. I've been seeing her for years, and that has never worn off. No other provider I've ever seen has been as good at creating the illusion of genuine, non-transactional intimacy.
    I saw her once. And I completely agree. Instantly and throughout the entire session, she made me feel like I was truly special to her.

    She resonates very powerfully when you show her respect and appreciation.

    In all the communication I've had with her, she's present and kind. This is, sadly, extremely rare.

    Why haven't I repeated? Because I tend to be impulsive. Booking a week out or more just doesn't work for me. Not her fault at all.

  12. #14230

    Jules

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...r/952478305689

    Has anyone had the chance to see this lady?

    Any recommendations?

  13. #14229
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ321  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the reminder. She was going bananas. One more reason not to see her.
    I saw her several years ago. At that time screening was easy with her and she was quite friendly over the phone. In session everything was covered, no kissing, and she positioned herself on the bed so that touching her was not possible. A CBJ was getting me close and I asked her to slow down or stop. That triggered a rapid increase in rate and intensity of stimulation and filled the bag. Then it was up in second and getting dressed. The entire session was maybe 20 min when an hour had be purchased. She has been around for a long time so there must be some guys that like her. I have given her a strong pass ever since.

  14. #14228
    Senior Member


    Posts: 698
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Just one more thing about Nikki, did she get banned from here a while back? Or did she just get pissed and won't post?
    Thanks for the reminder. She was going bananas. One more reason not to see her.

  15. #14227
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    I don't mind big girls at all, Jenna being a favorite of mind. What I don't like is a sloppy big gut. Megan looks big, but is she gross big?
    I don't think so personally, her pics are very accurate. I like a big rack so they have the majority of my attention LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape