Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 16686
-
10-08-23 21:39 #14241Senior Member

Posts: 659She sent a weird verification pic that led me to believe the pics in her post were "indicative" at best.
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-23 12:20 #14240Senior Member

Posts: 508Anyone see her?
Anyone see this one yet. I don't recall ever seeing a post?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...d/847619978012
-
10-07-23 09:34 #14239Senior Member

Posts: 801Got it, thanks.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-23 08:57 #14238Senior Member

Posts: 944I saw Baddie a few years ago. Relatively open menu and decent time. Something about the setup and transition made me think I was lucky. Could have easily turned into a cash and dash or worse. I'd be cautious with her. She runs with a dangerous crowd. And has sloppy enough protocol that you may brush too close with them in trying to see her.
Originally Posted by KingPeliper
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-23 03:00 #14237Senior Member

Posts: 944Dani
That's Dani and Jen. Jen was previously Natasha. I saw Natasha about 10 years ago. Good time. Never repeated. And she eventually disappeared.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
There was a review of Dani:
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...24#post6543724
I have not seen her. Communication is par for the course, meaning she'll disappear randomly. She makes up for the radio silence in her voluminous ad, I guess? LOL.
-
10-06-23 22:57 #14236Senior Member

Posts: 801Maximum verbosity
Quite the ad:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...y/844895645436
Has she been reviewed? Damned if I recall.
-
10-06-23 10:30 #14235Senior Member

Posts: 181Hey
Just wanted to know if anyone tried https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/787543813020.
I don't remember if anyone has.
-
10-06-23 01:17 #14234Senior Member

Posts: 944Thanks for this report. That sounds more like an STG experience than a high end experience. Maybe she's improved? LOL.
Originally Posted by Phompee
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-23 00:25 #14233Senior Member

Posts: 944I vaguely remember that. But it's been a pretty long time. Maybe she's changed? I would totally see her in order to experience for myself. But the screening? Zero chance I go through with that.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
It's weirdly asymmetrical. Like I'm supposed to cough up all this information. So she feels comfortable. And what do I get in return? Reviews from a bunch of random perverts. LOL.
-
10-06-23 00:22 #14232Senior Member

Posts: 944I met her accidentally. And I did not spend any time with her. I was there to see someone else. She and a guy walked out of the room when I got there. Which freaked me out. Extremely terrible and sloppy protocol. I walked away. I ended up seeing the girl I intended to see a different time. She was exactly 18. LOL.
Originally Posted by IllBill515
[View Original Post]
But I had absolutely no desire or interest in Jules. Older than I prefer. Very weathered.
Maybe that's your thing? Give her a shot.
-
10-06-23 00:19 #14231Senior Member

Posts: 944Yuna, more gushing.
I saw her once. And I completely agree. Instantly and throughout the entire session, she made me feel like I was truly special to her.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
She resonates very powerfully when you show her respect and appreciation.
In all the communication I've had with her, she's present and kind. This is, sadly, extremely rare.
Why haven't I repeated? Because I tend to be impulsive. Booking a week out or more just doesn't work for me. Not her fault at all.
-
10-05-23 18:30 #14230Regular Member

Posts: 15Jules
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...r/952478305689
Has anyone had the chance to see this lady?
Any recommendations?
-
10-05-23 15:33 #14229Senior Member

Posts: 71I saw her several years ago. At that time screening was easy with her and she was quite friendly over the phone. In session everything was covered, no kissing, and she positioned herself on the bed so that touching her was not possible. A CBJ was getting me close and I asked her to slow down or stop. That triggered a rapid increase in rate and intensity of stimulation and filled the bag. Then it was up in second and getting dressed. The entire session was maybe 20 min when an hour had be purchased. She has been around for a long time so there must be some guys that like her. I have given her a strong pass ever since.
Originally Posted by TJ321
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-23 14:32 #14228Senior Member

Posts: 698Thanks for the reminder. She was going bananas. One more reason not to see her.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-23 13:06 #14227Senior Member

Posts: 64I don't think so personally, her pics are very accurate. I like a big rack so they have the majority of my attention LOL.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




